News from The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2013

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

      Join Our Mailing List

      My precious friends and family,

      We are in the midst of incredible changes, both personally and on a planetary level. Through the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on May the 25th, we experienced a window of opportunity to step into a deeper level of our own Christed Radiance, of the knowing of ourselves as these Christ Conscious Beings of Light through the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom and a portal activation of new Light grid anchorings.

      The Lunar Eclipse experienced on May 25th amplified the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom, through the causal body of Helios and Vesta, Overlighted by the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis, and the many Legions of Light from On High.

      Additionally, the Mahatma energy assists in the activation of our Crystalline Solar Bodies of Light, and the integration of the New Earth frequencies, and I have been guided to share an invocation with you that you can work with, to integrate the Mahatma energy at this time.

      This month there has also been a further focus on the sacred Cosmic Fire of Power through the Overlighting of Helios and Vesta. In early May, I hosted an Illumination with the Archangels telewebinar series, and the first transmission with Archangel Michael and Faith, focused on stepping into a deeper level of Power through the knowing of the Protection bestowed upon us by Archangel Michael and Faith and their Legions of Light. I have included this beautiful transmission for you to experience the powerful energy of Archangel Michael and Faith, and to bring a focus to a deeper understanding of your own Power.

      Lastly, many of you have requested an update as to my children, Ben and Caelin, 5 and 4 respectively, abducted by their father without my consent or knowledge in August 2012. In mid April, the National Central Authorities of Portugal put forward their recognition of my case as a Hague matter to the Portuguese court, requesting the return of my children to South Africa. (Thank you for those of you that signed my petition). And as of this moment, I am still waiting to hear on the court's decision. I have also had no contact with my children despite numerous requests to the court.

      I have also put up a guided visualization on Forgiveness on my blog at http://pleiadianlight.blogspot.com/ should you be drawn to this.

      Thank you my precious friends and family for your support and connections in Light. I truly appreciate you all so very, very much.

      Blessings in Love

      Anrita Melchizedek

      Mahatma Invocation:

      I now actualize my I AM Avatar blueprint,
      my perfect Adam Kadmon Blueprint of Light,
      my Crystalline Solar Body of Light,
      through the downloads of Cosmic Light
      spiraling forth from the Mahatma and his White Gold and Lavender Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom.

      I now bring through the new ascension keycodes of Light,
      through the Mahatma and the Beings of Light from On High assisting in this Golden Age of Light.
      I anchor and activate these key codes of fractal geometries and numerologies within the Unity Grid of Divine Love,
      allowing these ascension keycodes to be available for all Life on this Earth plane.

      I now direct the energy of the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,
      and this beautiful White Gold and Lavender Flame of Light,
      into all those areas within and around this earth plane,
      needing these amplified frequencies of Power, Love and Wisdom.
      Through the power of Divine Love,
      and the Cosmic Heart of All Creation,
      I assist in shifting the polarity timeline
      into one of reverence for all Life
      in this Golden Age of Light.

      I am a Child of the Light,
      an Ambassador of Light,
      in service to this Earth and all Life.
      I am One with all Life.
      I am One with all Life.

      You now affirm: I request that the Mahatma energy continue to assist me in my ascension process and the creation of my Crystalline Solar Body of Light. I request that the Mahatma energy work with me through my Beloved I Am Presence until I achieve full self mastery. I request that the Mahatma energy assist in stabilizing the New Earth frequencies for my Self and all Life and in increasing my Cosmic Light Quotient.

      Illuminations with the Archangels ~ Archangel Michael

      Archangel Michael
      Welcome sweet ones, it gives us great pleasure to be with you in this Now and to be taking you in these wonderful journeys of Light to the Spiritual Retreats of the Archangels and their Divine Feminine Counterparts of Light.

      Let us take a moment, sweet ones, to come deep within the heart. Have a sense of activating the soul matrix, of receiving the energy of the Archangels and their Divine Feminine Counterparts, and now, of grounding into the energy of Mother Earth, into her crystal heart ~ you now merge with your Beloved I AM Presence, knowing yourselves as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love, as these Master Beings of Light ~indeed, sweet ones, as the earthly angelic leagues of Light. This is in essence what you are, for you are transforming every sub-atomic particle within your Beingness into a greater level of Light as you step deeper into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, ever upwards in the expression of your spiritual truth and spiritual reality.

      You find yourself now being gently guided with the Beings of Light from On High and your Master Guides and Guardian Angel into the Temple of Faith and Protection of Archangel Michael and Faith. As you make this energetic connection to Archangel Michael and Faith, Angels of Protection and Power, you are now taken in Soul consciousness to the etheric realm over Banff and Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada. As you enter into this Spiritual Temple of Light, you find yourselves, sweet ones, in a pyramid shaped altar made of the most beautiful white and blue diamonds. And you see around this altar concentric rings of Light accommodating thousands of Angelic Beings of Light; and you feel yourself being welcomed and greeted as the earthly Angels of Light into this magnificent dance of Light by these Angelic Hosts and Legions of Light. Archangel Michael and Faith come forward, and they welcome you to their Spiritual Retreat of Light, taking you into the central pyramid shaped altar where you are surrounded now in this magnificent electric Blue Flame of Light. It is explained to you that each one of you in your own way works with the energy of Archangel Michael and Faith ~ for as this Angelic League protects humanity and the lower world, you are the Spiritual Warriors of Light that work with this legion of Angelic Beings for the protection of the lower world; and understanding that you are surrounded always by the Legions of Light, behind you and next to you and in front of you, guiding and directing you in your everyday life, sweet ones, brings with it an immense sense of power, of knowing of this truth, of knowing that you have the power to create and effect change, of knowing you have the power to stand in your Light in the utterance of your spiritual realities, as the Warriors of Light, and as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love.

      It is important that you work with energetic protection, sweet ones, for of course this earth plane still has many differing frequencies and wavelengths, and upon this plane of duality you protect yourself both energetically and physically. This energetic protection that comes through from Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light assists in cutting through the astral realm, of lower astral entities, and indeed of the energies of those that wish you harm in thought and in consciousness and in vibration, intentionally or unintentionally, sweet ones. The energy of Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light is with every single one of you ~ and to assist in your journey through this earth plane as these spiritual warriors of Light, you are going to receive your Crystalline Shield of Light, your Diamond Sword of Holy Truth and your Golden Helmet of Light. This will always be your energetic protection, sweet ones, that you will work with, with these Legions of Light.

      Archangel Michael comes forward through this beautiful electric Blue Flame of Light, and places within your right hand, should you be right handed, this Diamond Sword of Holy Truth or in your left hand, should you be left handed. This Diamond Sword of Truth comes from the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, from the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God and it is wielded in the power of Unity Consciousness, of Divine Justice, of Empowerment and Divine Will. And as you take this Diamond Sword of Truth you experience these qualities as a Spiritual Warrior of Light. As you now align into a deeper level of will, of power, of might, you become the warrior on the chariot, wielding power rather than submitting to it.

      You now receive this Crystalline Shield of Light in your left hand or your right hand, should you be left-handed. This Crystalline Shield of Light covers your entire body as a huge Crystalline Shield of Light made from the energetic matrix of the New Earth Templates of Divine Love and Unity Consciousness, all the key codes of the collective Consciousness of Light and your own individual key codes, sweet ones, are programmed within your individual Crystalline Shield of Light, and as you reach out and place this on your arm it merges into your energy, becoming one with you. As your subatomic particles spin in this increased Light frequency, the Shield of Light now radiates around your entire body and energy field deflecting, protecting, shielding, activating and increasing your Light, sweet ones. No matter where you stand this shield is a three-hundred and sixty degree protection of intense radiating Divine Love through the core crystalline frequencies of the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, activated through the Unity Grid, activated through your own level of consciousness and Light. Use this wisely, sweet ones, these are incredible gifts that you are being given once more.

      Lastly, you are given what is known as the Golden Helmet of Light. This Golden Helmet of Light has four faces, each face symbolizing a particular characteristic of the primary four Archangels ~ Archangel Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael. One side shows this human face, symbolizing Love and emotion, and is connected to Archangel Raphael; there is a lion's face symbolizing justice and majesty, connected to Archangel Michael; an ox's face symbolizing power and strength connected to Archangel Gabriel, and the last face is that of an eagle symbolizing wisdom and connected to Archangel Uriel. And as you look around in this sacred energetic Blue Flame of Light you see these Archangels now, each one standing around you in the four directions, and you are gifted, sweet ones, with a knowing of how to use this sacred Golden Helmet of Light. As Archangel Michael places this upon your head and further activates the pituitary, the pineal, the hypothalamus glands, you bring in the memories and the connections of having worked with the Archangels in many lifetimes, sweet ones. Wonderful.

      You are ready for any "battle", any perceived challenge that comes your way, as a Warrior of Light; knowing when to step forward in dynamic right action and when to step back in Love and wisdom, and the Legions of Light surround you always, sweet ones, know this to be your Truth and your reality. As you are now taken with your Master Guides and Guardian Angel down a long corridor of Light into the first part of a series of initiations in which you strengthen your role as this Warrior of Light, and as this sacred transfiguring flame of Divine Love. There is nothing to fear, sweet ones. You are going on this journey of cutting old karmic cords, of healing relationships that have wounded you, through the understanding of pre-birth agreements, and through viewing of the Akashic Records. And as now you find yourself traveling through these Grids of Light, you come into the Akashic Records and you see before you at this gate three Akashic Record Keepers and you let them know that you have come to understand what lessons you are still working with in this Now, what karma it is you may still need to clear and you come as a Warrior of Light through the protection of Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light. The Akashic Record Keepers acknowledge your request, and as they open the door, you are guided in with your Legions of Light, your Guardian Angel, your Master Guides, your soul and star families and the Overlighting of your Beloved I AM Presence. As you enter into the Akashic records now you see before you these computer banks and as you touch each one now that you are guided to, a three dimensional holographic representation appears before you of a current challenge that you are still working with, with friends and family, sweet ones. For your deepest betrayals come from those you know, from those you consider your partners or your ex-partners, your family, your friends, your colleagues. And now you truly see through the Akashic Records a deeper understanding of this current challenge. As you travel through the Christed Timelines you view the same yet different events of the current challenge in parallel realities, whether this current challenge is one of you needing to come into a deeper level of your own power and choosing those around you that are abusive in nature or violent, or choosing those that do not see you or appreciate you, where you have suppressed the Divine Feminine or the Divine Masculine, these images and stories appear before you, and you have a deeper understanding now of your pre-birth agreements, of the roles that you chose to play, sweet ones. Some of you chose the Light warrior, some of you may have chosen the dark warrior. You may have created vows of poverty consciousness, or had curses placed upon you or placed these upon others, and through the Akashic Records now you see clearly what it is you need to clear and to shift, to truly become this empowered Warrior of Light. And you now bring in these timelines each one of these souls in soul consciousness that you are connecting with, that you have perceived conflict with. And you have a look at these old karmic cords that state "I do not see you, I do not hear you, I do not love you, I do not appreciate you, I do not understand you". You now cut these cords with your Sword, your Diamond Sword of Holy Truth, sweet ones.

      Wonderful. And now you replace these old karmic cords with new Golden Age of Light cords that say, "I forgive you, and I Love you, I see you, I hear you, I appreciate you, I thank you for the lessons that I have experienced with you". You understand the pre-birth agreements, sweet ones ~ these lessons that each one of you chose ~ particular roles ~ and your role now is to simply be Light. To no longer hold this anger and resentment and betrayal and unforgiveness. It is not important ~ you have betrayed and been betrayed, you have been the abuser and you have being abused. It matters not if the role is that of victim consciousness, or persecutor consciousness, or justifiable on a personality level; what you understand is that each lesson was chosen at a Higher Light level so you may come at a deeper knowing of your own Divine magnificence as these sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love, as these Masters Beings of Light and through your Light allow others to find their way, their Light. It has been challenging but you are ready now for a deeper show of strength, for a deeper knowing that you have a choice of how you act and react, of knowing that your Beloved I AM Presence is center stage and no matter how much you have been wounded or hurt, you are always Divinely protected, Divinely Loved, and a Child of God.

      You establish clear boundaries now with each one of these souls that you have connected with at a Higher Light level, lovingly and gently you let them know how you would like your relationship to unfold. You heal these relationships that have wounded you, sweet ones, and establish these clear boundaries, standing in your power, standing in your Light, wielding power rather than submitting to it. You see the gifts that fear has brought you, of strength and courage, of raising up to the challenge ~ everything is Divinely Perfect within this seemingly imperfection and the synchronicities within your daily life are guided by your Beloved I AM Presence and Higher Self, always taking you deeper along the pathway of Divine Love. Trust in this, sweet ones, surrender, surrender to the Divine, surrender to Life.

      Wonderful. As you find yourself back in this Spiritual Retreat of Archangel Michael and Faith, you are now being initiated as the Warrior of Light to the Legions of Michael, to his Legions of Light.

      As you come back into your sacred space now, sweet ones, we give you an invocation and attunement that you may work with on a regular basis to deepen this connection of Light, and you now repeat aloud the following invocation to Archangel Michael and Faith ~

      Invocation to Archangel Michael and Faith

      I call upon Archangel Michael and Faith,
      to actualize the electric Blue Flame of Power and Protection,
      and to take me in my Spiritual Body of Light,
      into their Spiritual Retreat in the etheric of the Canadian Rockies, in Alberta, Canada,
      so I may discover the gifts of fear,
      so I may heal all my relationships,
      so I may become a leader and teacher and protector of all Humanity

      I call upon Archangel Michael and Faith,
      to activate my Crystalline Shield of Light,
      and my Diamond Sword of Truth,
      with the New Earth template signatures and key codes of Light,
      in power, in protection, in faith, and Divine Love.

      I call upon Archangel Michael and Faith,
      to honor me with the Golden Helmet of Light,
      so I may forever serve the Archangelic Beings of Light,
      through Justice, Wisdom, Power and Divine Love,
      and the mantle of leadership through dynamic right action.

      I am Purity, Righteousness, Balance, Peace, Knowledge, Justice, Strength, Protection and Divine Love.
      I AM a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
      I AM a Warrior of Light,
      I AM All That I AM.
      Wonderful.

      You are now ready for the leadership and peace attunement through Archangel Michael and Faith, and you now repeat aloud:

      "I, (giving your full name now), give myself permission, and ask Spirit, Archangel Michael and Faith, their Legions of Light, and my Beloved I AM Presence for this Archangelic Leadership Attunement now.

      I ask to be attuned to Archangel Michael and Faith and their Legions of Light from On High through a beautiful electric Blue Flame of Power and Protection and Obedience" ~ and you now visualize this electric Blue Flame coming in around your body and energy field.

      You now state:

      "I now request that Archangels Michael and Faith attune me to the deepest levels of leadership, and peace that I may receive in this Now".

      Archangel Michael now comes forward and places his Seal of Light within your throat chakra, signifying the receiving of this attunement.

      Wonderful, sweet ones.

      You now affirm:

      "I am a sacred transfiguring Flame of Light, a Warrior of Light, to Mother Earth and all her Life. As I stand in my power and Light, I wield power, rather than submit to it. I am a leader, a teacher, and a way shower in this Golden Age of Light, and surrounded by Archangel Michael, Faith and their Legions of Light, I find my way through every perceived challenge in Love, in peace, in faith, in justice, and in the knowing that all is Divinely Perfect".

      Wonderful, sweet ones. Bring yourself back into your sacred space while keeping this Angelic connection of Light. Know your Self as the earthly Angels, grounding once more into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth, keeping this connection open to the Company of Heaven and the Legions of Light, merge once more with your Beloved I AM Presence. Have a sense of your Crystalline Shield of Light, your Diamond Sword of Truth, and your Golden Helmet of Light, surrounded by the Legions upon Legions of Light, and directed by Archangel Michael and Faith.

      We thank you for your service work, sweet ones, and with this, we bid you a most magical day.

      Transcribed by Zulma

      Should you be interested in the eBook to this series of eight beautiful guided visualizations, which you are also welcome to facilitate, please send a $10 donation via this link, stating in the comments box that you would like the Illuminations with the Archangels eBook.

      Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

      View our profile on LinkedIn

      View our videos on YouTube

      Visit our blog

      The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network | Gordon's Bay | Cape Town | 7140 | South Africa

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2013

        The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network

        Anrita India

        Welcome my precious friends and family to The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network. I would like start by thanking you all for your support and Love, which is so very much appreciated.

        I recently returned from India and it was indeed a most magical trip. Earlier in the year, around April/May, I felt deeply drawn to go to India and contacted my two facilitators in Bengaluru. We had decided that August was a good month for our service work, and began our planning around this and then I had a sense that August was not the right timing. I let them know I would come; I was just to receive guidance on the perfect timing. And a couple of weeks following this, I received an invitation to be a conference speaker at the Global Congress of Spiritual Scientists being held late September and early October close to Bengaluru.

        Part of the global focus of this Light Work was anchoring and activating the Golden Flame of Divine Love and Unity Consciousness as together we experienced the karmic clearing of Bengaluru and the anchoring of the Light grids within India. Interestingly there were several well know Light workers within India during this time, no doubt being drawn to physically anchor the new Light grids. The day of my presentation was also the annual celebration of Mahatma Gandhi's birthday, which brought a further focus to creating pathways of peace and forgiveness for others to follow.

        I had the pleasure to connect with Bramarshi Patriji in Cape Town just prior to my trip to India. Patriji is the founder of the Global Congress of Spiritual Scientists, and his simple teachings on breathing and meditation have touched the hearts and minds of thousands of aspirants around the globe. I realized that the simple meditation technique that he teaches would be so wonderful for our children to practice, and I was to see many children at Pyramid Valley, where the conference occurred, practicing these simple meditation techniques. Patriji is also an accomplished flute player and early each morning we were treated to at least a two hour festival of music and meditation with Patriji and his fellow musicians.

        Erik Berglund, a well know musician, singer and harp player who passed over a couple of months ago, had been part of the Congress of Spiritual Scientists since its inception six years ago, and his presence and energy was also experienced so tangibly during the conference through his beautiful music and also his energy saying "Here I Am, so much a part of this Beloved Community".

        Coming together in community with like minded Souls is the greatest gift we give to one another to amplify our collective Light and also to co-create within the One Reality of All That Is. Often we do this by tuning into the Unity Grid or connecting with the I Am Avatar Consciousness, the Christ Consciousness vibration of Divine Love or through the intuitive flow of our Beloved I Am Presence that guides us to new/old Soul connections, and indeed too, through our social networks. And I was very blessed to experience so many familiar connections in India, and have a deep sense of parallel realities being experienced simultaneously with many of these beautiful Souls.

        What I came to understand this last year in particular is that there is a flow that brings to us opportunities when we simply trust and surrender to the Divine. This lesson of complete surrender has been experienced for me through the abduction of my children, now four and six, by my ex-husband in August 2012. I have very little news at this time. We appealed the decision of the family court, which ruled that my ex-husband had the right to take the children, and the appeal was in our favor. This means at some point we will be able to present our case as a Hague case to the family court. I will also be heading to Portugal late December and staying there for an indefinite period of time. I have come to trust very deeply in the guidance that is being given to me, to know that all is Divinely Perfect and that indeed, we are co-creating our reality within the One Reality of All That is. I do not know when I will get the boys back home, only the knowing deep within my heart that this will occur in its own perfect timing.

        The focus on the service work for the month of October is on the Sacred Cosmic Fire of Illumination, also the energy that Overlights us in the year 2014, as we step into deeper levels of insight, understanding, compassion and passion. The Beings of Light from On High also tell me that the Cosmic Fire of Illumination, amplified through the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on October 18th/19th and the New Moon Solar Eclipse on November 3rd/4th further activates the diamond Crystalline Grids within the oceans Overlighted by the Dolphins and Whales. This energy too weaves through the new chakras, in particular the occipital lobe found at the base and back of the head which regulates the flow of information from the higher dimensions and our multidimensional selves. The pineal, pituitary/third eye and crown chakra also activate through the Cosmic Fire of Illumination. I am hoping to host a telewebinar next weekend on Dolphin and Whale Attunements, and will send out more details in due course.

        So, as I find the flow of my service work once more, I would like to leave you with the gift of a guided visualization connecting you to Archangel Uriel and Aurora, Archangels of Ministration and Peace. In their beautiful Purple and Gold Flame of Light you have the opportunity to come into a deeper level of Divine Justice, of transformation, of empowerment, and of peace within your lives as you simply trust and surrender to the Divine.

        Thank you for your magnificence and preciousness. I truly appreciate you all so very much.

        From my Heart to Yours, to the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.

        Blessings in Love

        Anrita Melchizedek
        www.pleiadianlight.net

        Illuminations with the Archangels - Archangel Uriel and Aurora

        Uriel

        Welcome, sweet ones. In this guided visualization you are going to call upon Archangel Uriel and Aurora, Archangel of Ministration and Peace, and in their beautiful Purple and Gold Flame of Light you will come into a deeper level of Divine Justice, of transformation, of empowerment, and of peace, sweet ones.

        You take a moment to just have a sense of this peace and harmony and balance that this new Golden Age of Light will bring for all Life on this Earth Plane. And as you feel this connection, Archangel Uriel and Aurora surround this Earth, sweet ones, with this beautiful Purple and Gold Flame of Light. Allow the radiance of Archangel Uriel and Aurora and their Legions of Light to bring a greater level of peace, harmony, Love, and Divine Justice to this Earth Plane. The way forward in this Golden Age of Light is to know you can meet every challenge with peace, sweet ones, you can transform painful memories with peace and compassion and indeed acceptance ~ acceptance, and knowing it is not for you to change the world, rather to change yourselves. Work on yourselves and amplify your Light and you will change those around you, sweet ones, simply through your magnificence and Light ~ and in your thoughts and actions you will guide those less conscious and less aware, and start to truly co-create this Golden Age of Light , this Heaven on Earth.

        You are now taken in Soul consciousness through the grids of Divine Light traveling with your Master Guides and your Guardian Angel into the Spiritual Retreat of Archangel Uriel and Aurora located in the etheric realms over the Tatra Mountains south of Krakow in Poland. As you enter into this Spiritual Retreat of Light you are surrounded now in this beautiful flame of Light. Have a sense, sweet ones, of all these Angelic Leagues of Light, surrounded in this Purple and Gold Flame. As Archangel Uriel and Aurora come to greet you, they take you now into this golden star tetrahedronal shaped Temple of Light. They explain to you that this star tetrahedronal shape exists within each cell in your body starting from your original Divine eight cells, and it is a shape that is familiar to each one of you at a Soul consciousness level for it is the shape that holds the original memories, your original eight cell blueprint. It is this place of knowing that allows you, sweet ones, to trust and surrender to the Divine, to know that you are here of service. For these original memories, this original blueprint does not change, when the cells themselves replicate and transform. And it is the star tetrahedronal shape that furthers activates your Light bodies, your Merkabas, creating an increased field of Light, a vehicle of Light, sweet ones, that in the future will allow you to travel to the higher dimensions through these Portals of Light. Now within this star tetrahedronal shaped Temple of Peace and Divine Justice you are been given an opportunity, sweet ones, to understand that you live personally in a world of safety ~ that in cultivating safety you move out of fear ~ when you know that you are intuitively guided in your everyday life, it allows you to take this level of safety to wherever you go, it helps you to transform your painful memories, to release unforgiveness and resentment, to feel peace and harmony and Love, and above all to feel safe.

        Archangel Uriel and Aurora place now within your solar plexus chakra, this beautiful purple and gold infinity symbol and as this purple and gold infinity symbol spirals, it now spirals into waves upon waves of Light, moving out and upwards to the Cosmic Heart of All Creation and into all those places that for you personally have created a haven of safety, into the memory and the places on this Earth Plane or other parallel realities, other dimensions of Light, different star systems, other Beings of Light that make you feel safe or that you are familiar with in the Pleiades, or Sirius, or Andromeda, or Orion, the Kingdoms of Light within Orion. These beautiful infinity symbols extend into each one of these places for you, these purple and gold infinity symbols, and you feel this sense of deep safety. You are safe, sweet ones, and when you are safe anything is achievable and attainable. No matter where you are, nothing bad will ever happen to you ~ you are protected by the Legions upon the Legions of Light. You can free yourself from any relationship that you feel is negative or harmful to you.

        And you take now the Shield of Light that extends around you and the Diamond Sword of Holy Truth of Archangel Michael, and Overlighted by Archangel Michael and his Legions of Light, you now move into connecting to a deeper level with Archangel Uriel and Aurora, to those places that were not safe for you, that you need to navigate now to heal your relationships. You now take those souls, those events, and bring them into those places of safety where you can deal with them lovingly and gently. You have a look at what these events are that may have been traumatizing to you, sweet ones. Because you know that you are this Divine loving being, you know that each one of these relationships that you chose from a karmic perspective, were to take you into a deeper level into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, and now you choose to let go of those relationships that no longer work for you.

        You look at these painful memories that may still be coming up for you ~ times in which you were abandoned or hurt or betrayed or unloved or unsafe, not feeling you had a choice, and you take this aspect of yourself, sweet ones, with your Master Guides and Guardian Angel, and Archangel Uriel and Aurora, and bring them into those places that are safe for you. Just love those sub-personalities aspects of yourselves that need this Love, that need this sense of comfort and nurturing and appreciation, you let them know that you are here, you have always been here and it is okay. You will Love them and nurture them, help them until they are strong enough to stand by your side and you will do this peacefully and lovingly. Conflict is not your way, and yet if you need to with your Sword of Holy Truth you cut these old cords, you cut these old ties, if this is the way forward for you ~ and if it is the right thing to do for you in this Now, you again replace the cords with new ones. Otherwise you let go and you let God; and you stay in that place of safety now where you see around you your family and friends of the Light.

        As you merge with your Higher Self of Light, all twelve Soul Rays of which you are one, you have a deep sense of this Soul family of the Light, coming in once more. This Soul family of the Light that takes you forward, that says all pathways before you are pathways of Divine Love and that the relationships that you choose now will be loving and gentle and harmonious and joyful. And you will meet soul mates and twin flames and extended family that you have known in many lifetimes, sweet ones, as you merge with your Beloved I AM Presence now, and all one hundred and forty four soul rays of which you are one, you know this extended family is coming too. We are, sweet ones, extended families of Light, and all those connected to you energetically, all those listening to this guided visualization with you ~ they are your soul and star families of the Light and feel this, feel this energetic matrix that grows ever wider, expanding into deeper levels of Love as you come together more, and more and more.

        Wonderful, sweet ones. Understand too the Divine Perfection of all life ~ within the seemingly imperfection Divine Justice always exists. Truth, Divine Love ~ what guides you, what directs you is your integrity, your heart, your ability to step forward as leaders in this Golden Age of Light ~ your ability to have compassion to forgive and to love no matter what the betrayal, no matter what the pain. That is what leads you forward, sweet ones, that is what separates you, that is what shows you, you truly are the way showers and leaders, sacred transfiguring Flames of Divine Love leading the way in this Golden Age of Light.

        Wonderful. Know, truly, you have this ability to meet every challenge with love, with peace.

        As you thank all these Beings of Light now, feeling this alignment to the Divine Will of Mother/Father God, to your original Divine eight-cell blueprint, it activates through the body bringing in these multi-dimensional memories, bringing in an even deeper level of consciousness and Light, of all that you are and have forever been, in your magnificence and Light, sweet ones. You are unique in your vibration, in your magnificence, measurable to others and yet complementary, and in the collective coming together with your unique puzzle pieces you create this tapestry of Divine Love.

        As you experience yourselves now in your sacred space, we bring you this invocation to Archangel Uriel and Aurora, and as you say this aloud we suggest that you say this and work with invocation on a regular basis.

        Invocation to Archangel Uriel and Aurora

        I call upon Archangel Uriel and Aurora
        to actualize the Purple and Gold Flame of Divine Justice and Peace,
        to take me in my Spiritual Body of Light,
        to your Spiritual Retreat in the Tatra Mountains in Poland,
        to assist me to recognize the great blessings in my perceived disappointments,
        to release unforgiveness and resentment,
        to free myself from relationships that are negative, stuck or harmful,
        and to meet every challenge with peace, forgiveness and Divine Love.

        I call forth to Archangel Uriel and Aurora,
        to imbue me with the qualities of alchemy, of ministration, of peace and Divine Justice,
        so I may know that all is Divinely Perfect,
        so that I may feel safe and loved within my daily life,
        so I may become peaceful and loving, gentle and wise.

        All pathways before me are pathways of Divine Love.
        As I trust and surrender to the Divine,
        I experience renewal, rejuvenation and rebirth,
        in this Golden Age of Light.
        I am a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love,
        I Am a Master Being of Light,
        I Am All That I Am.

        Wonderful, sweet ones.

        You are now ready to receive the Purple and Gold Flame Attunement of Archangel Uriel and Aurora ~ to receiving through Divine Justice the gift of Safety and Peace and the Knowing that all is Divinely Perfect.

        You now repeat aloud:

        "I, (giving your full name now), give myself permission, and ask Spirit, Archangel Uriel and Aurora, their Legions of Light, and my Beloved I Am Presence, for this Archangelic Safety and Peace attunement. I ask to be attuned to Archangel Uriel and Aurora and their Legions of Light from On High through their beautiful Purple and Gold Flame of Divine Justice and Peace."

        And you visualize now this Purple and Gold flame coming in around your body and energy field.

        You now say:

        "I now request that Archangel Uriel and Aurora attune me to the knowing of safety and peace through Divine Justice; to the knowing that all is Divinely Perfect and that Divine Justice and Love will always prevail."

        Archangel Uriel now comes forward and places his Seal of Light within your solar plexus chakra, signifying the receiving of this attunement.
        Wonderful, sweet ones.

        You now affirm:

        "I am a sacred transfiguring Flame of Divine Love and Master Being of Light. As I trust and surrender to the Divine, I experience the Patterns of Perfection and the knowing that all is Divinely Perfect. Surrounded by the beautiful Purple and Gold Flame of Uriel and Aurora, I am safe and protected. I am deeply loved and appreciated and experience peace and harmony within my everyday life, within the One Reality of All That Is."

        Wonderful, sweet ones. You ground once more into the crystal heart of Mother Earth, and keep this connection open to the Legions of Light from On High and all the Archangelic Hosts of Light, and in particular in this guided visualization to Archangel Uriel and Aurora. Surround yourself once more in this beautiful Purple and Gold Flame of Light. Just hold this sacred space, this knowing of Divine Justice, of Peace. The knowing truly that you are warriors of Light, sacred Transfiguring Flames of Divine Love and Masters Beings of Light leading the way in this Golden Age of Light.

        We bless you, sweet ones. We thank you for your service work, and with this we bid you a most magical day.

        Brought to you by The Melchizedek and Pleiadian Light Network
        www.pleiadianlight.net

        Like us on Facebook

        View our videos on YouTube