Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 26 May 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      As life opens more and more to a multidimensional experience, you can embrace the experience of letting go of deciding, of choosing, of making things happen. You can wade into the openness and let the fullness of all you are show you how to open more fully, how to embody more of all that you are, and how to just have fun.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102