Pleiadedolphininfos: Opening a Communication to the Fleet ~ The Council of Annu ~ Pyramid Power

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

          May 20th, 2013
      Galactic Message

      After meditating for a while and opening to channel, I perceived a vast fleet of multidimensional starships far out in space.  I felt a connection to one of them, where there were familiar beings inside. I then perceived a group of humanoid ETs gathering around some kind of communication portal, almost like a raised table or podium, where many had gathered with one particular being acting as a spokesperson for the group. The following is a record of the parts of this communication that opened to address a larger audience.

      Me:  “Some of our ET friends are here with us and are connecting in with us now” – speaking to Susan who meditates with me to receive the channelings.  “I am not sure if this is going to be a message for a larger group. It may just be for us.  They asked me to start recording.”

      Susan:   “Welcome, we are so glad you are with us.”
      Read more »

      We are Ancient Sirian of Origin, galactic of birth. We are beyond your measure of time and space.  We are beyond your understanding  of DNA. We are what the heart of Earth yearns to become- a star.  We are genetically encoded within all elements of earth- wind, earth, fire, water, the fifth element being the human. We live deep within the ancient encoding of human beings.

      We come forth as the alignment of the heavens and stars usher you in to a Trans-portal. There is a dimensional flux that you enter into, a place that you will retrieve existing understandings/encodings that have been hidden from your eyes, your ears, your sensories. You stand at the sacred portal.  Upon this portal is a mirror. The key that unlocks the dimensional portal is your true reflection.  The key to unlock the true  reflection is self- love. In your mind’s eye, see this portal- doorway and the mirror.  As you look deep into your own reflection, how do you feel?  Is their joy that stands in front of you?  Is their remorse?  Is their distaste?  Is their love? It is urgent that you do everything that you can to place yourself in a garment of self love, for it is the raft that will take you to the island that you so seek.  It is a solitary paddling that you embark upon as you see your true reflection. It is a misty horizon that you walk into, in a land where your perceptions are distorted.  As with Alice and the Looking Glass you fall up or down the rabbit hole.
      Read more »

      All of humanity has turned a corner, and in doing so your attachments to those things that reflected your power has been quietly released. Many of you have seen the remnants of those who put the protective shields in place originally to protect Earth.  This is when you talk about who built the pyramids. Much of the unexplainable becomes explained when you see from where humanity is now. Many of the artifacts of Earth still have no traditional explanation about where they came from or what they are doing on Earth.

      These shadow memories have been intentionally blocked from you by your own design.  The pyramids have always formed a protective shield around Earth, even though they have been covered and forgotten in many places on Earth. These are not all pyramids because some are manmade pyramids that have copied the original designs with varying degrees of effectiveness.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google