[ANGEL] 6 Gemini, The Angels of Animal Language

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , May 25 8:45 AM

       Blaze your heart with love to all life!
      Visualize Heaven on Earth for yourself and all others.

      6 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Animal Language

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Isnirki’

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of Divine Being how to comprehend the mind and emotions of animals.

      ‘By placing full consciousness into the mental and emotional shape of an animal, all animals, on land, water or in the air, are understandable, and their worlds are accessible.’

      ‘By placing one’s complete consciousness in the form of an animal, the fate of any animal can be understood.’

      ‘By placing consciousness in the relevant sphere of the group of animals from which an animal comes, it is possible to connect with an animal after its death.’

      Here is one of our stories:

      SHADOW

      Once upon a time in the western wildlands there was a young man named Juan who was the grandson of a wise and respected shaman.

       One day he hunched close to the ground, squinting at a setting sun over the mesa. A strange breeze came to him. As it ruffled his hair he got the idea and sensation that there was something important for him to do right away.

      His inner guidance told him that something was wrong, terribly wrong, and that he must fix it.

      He relaxed and unfocused his eyes and let his gaze very slowly sweep across the landscape in front of him, emptying his mind as he questioned with his intent.

      Gradually his eyes saw her.

       An injured wild horse lay very still in the shadows just beyond a shallow watering creek.

       He knew that if he startled her, it would only make things much worse.

      He closed his eyes. With every bit of concentration he imagined his consciousness moving into her body, taking on her shape.

      Immediately he felt her brave and loving heart. Then he felt her growing pain and despair.

      Going deeper into meditation, in his imagination he became ever more at one with her consciousness.

      His grandfather had taught him to do this. He knew exactly what to do next.

      From within her, he radiated  flowing divine feelings of unconditional, all encompassing love and supreme happiness.

       He meditated these feelings for a long time, until the whole universe within and without  the horse glowed and flowed with these divine qualities.  He felt her take a deep sigh and relax.

      From within her mind he made a thought picture of his body coming toward her, as she would see him through her eyes.

       From his consciousness inside of her, he created feelings of safety, love, and relief. He imagined these feelings growing more peaceful as she saw his body moving closer.

      When his inner guidance told him the time was right, he moved toward her.

      She lay still, gently lifting her head and snorting softly. He laid a gentle hand on her right front leg.  With aching heart he saw her leg was badly broken.

      His connection with Source and with the angels was accomplished in the same way that he had connected with his horse. He imagined his consciousness being one with their space and with their consciousness.

      Placing one hand on each side of the break, he closed his eyes and became one with Divine Source.

      Ancient healing angels flooded his awareness. Divine Being, man, horse, and heavenly host performed a miracle.

      He softly held her leg as powerful healing emerald green light flowed, with other colors of divine energy.

       Then he slowly moved his hands up the leg to put them over her heart.

       They both lay in stillness and did not move for a long time.

      Morning came.

      There was glee and excitement in the morning breezes.

       They skipped along the genlty rolling landscape excitedly telling the plants, the rocks, and the creatures that a wonderful miracle had happened.

       The horse family had always been greatly loved by the beings of the wildlands, and everyone was intently concerned whenever any harm befelled these magnificent beings.

      Deep blissful feelings of true divine blessings flowed through the mesa.

      The land rejoiced in deep unity, power, happiness, love, and oneness.

      As all this went on, the man and horse still slept throughout the day.

      Power, deep divine power, ancient power, ran strong as Juan lay curled up close to her,  his head on her chest, visualizing perfection.

      Finally, on the second day as the sun began to dip below the horizon, Juan knew that her leg was completely healed.

       She knew it too, and together they stood up, Juan’s hand touching her neck with tenderness and affection.

      The creatures of the wildlands watched in hushed silence and thanksgiving, as Juan and the horse, who he had named Shadow, walked off into the sunset together, their hearts one forever.

      Always after that Juan and Shadow were seen together, sharing as one their lives on the wildlands.

       As they rode together, bringing healing and peace to all, the large and the small, the heavens rejoiced.

      MIRACLES

      * * *

      ‘I-S-N-I-R-K-I’

      I…We can evoke any memory.

      *

      S…We have the gift of prophecy , absolute clairvoyance about, and perfect control of all animals.

      *

      N…We have knowledge of the gait and movements of all animals and knowledge about their spirit after death.

      *

      I…We can reunite body and soul, and revivify life into it.

      *

      R…Using great ingenuity, we easily comprehend and articulate any knowledge in our purview.

      *

      K…We can strengthen the instinct for self preservation and instill great toughness and fearlessness,

      *

      I…. And we can know and reveal the fate and evolution of any being we attend to.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Photo: ~Little drops of water, little
grains of sand, make the mighty ocean, and
the pleasant land; So the little minutes,
humble though they be, make the mighty ages,
of eternity. Little deeds of kindness,
little words of love, help to make earth
happy...like Heaven up above <3, Oneia~
~Julia Carney~

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you underst

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , May 26 8:24 AM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 6 KB

[...]

      From within her, he radiated  flowingdivine feelings of unconditional, all encompassing love and supreme happiness.

       He meditated these feelings for a long time, until the whole universe within and without  thehorse glowed and flowed with these divine qualities.  He felt her take a deep sigh and relax.

      From within her mind he made a thought picture of his body coming toward her, as she would see him through her eyes.

       From his consciousness inside of her, he created feelings of safety, love, and relief. He imagined these feelings growing more peaceful as she saw his body moving closer.

[...]

      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.