Judy Satori: FULL MOON TRANSMISSION - LIVING SPIRIT RADIO INTERVIEW

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013

      Full Moon Logo
       May 2013

      In this Full Moon transmission...

      Information and energy transmissions from Mary Magdalene to do with the fundamental and essential nature of love...connecting with the loving wisdom of our own soul and expressing and living our truth.

      Also...an interview...Judy discussing with Leslie Wells of Living Spirit Radio Mary Magdalene's concepts on how to apply the fundamental and essential nature of love in your own life.

      The Audio energy transmissions from New Zealand - The First Light Event, which took place in Auckland, New Zealand on 13th and 14th of April are now available to you as two $US11 downloads...WATER and FIRE,  EARTH and AIR.

      Judy at Lily Pond

      A Message From Judy Satori

      I am heading to Sydney next week for the third of the Transcripts of Mary Magdalene Retreats.

      Spirit wants to say that this third retreat will be different again from the information and energy that came through at Mana...capstone teachings that I will make available to all of you.  The teachings from Mana will also be offered in due course topic by topic.

      GRAPHIC ARTIST NEEDED PLEASE

      I am still working on creating a new website library of ascension tools and information.  We need a graphic artist to assist us.

      Please email Maree Neal at insight@...  if you have these skills and can assist.

      Click for

       Join Me On Facebook

       Knowledge Revealed

      Gail Taylor who lives near Whitianga in New Zealand is a highly skilled visionary artist and channel for Spirit.

      Contact Gail for commissioned work at gailtaylorenergyworks@...
       Telephone 64 274 427 848.

      Our Full Moon transmission this month is a discourse from Mary Magdalene on the four fundamental aspects of love and was recorded at the Transcripts of Mary Magdalene Retreat held recently at Mana Retreat center, Coromandel, New Zealand.

      The final aspect of this teaching and third Transcripts of Mary Magdalene retreat will begin in Sydney next Friday.  It is heart warming that we will be meditating in the chapel dedicated to saint Mary McKillop, who dedicated her life to working with disadvantaged women and children in Australia in the 19th century.

       SPEAKING THE LANGUAGES OF LIGHT

      This coming Tuesday, 28th May I will be holding a 'Speaking the Languages of Light' teaching session in Auckland, New Zealand.  At my talk in Wellington this week people told me that reading Sunshine Before the Dawn activated them to begin to speak Light Language.  Spirit coded the story to help us all remember who we are and that we originally came here from the Stars.

      Coming Events in Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Singapore

      Save These Dates!

      Kuala Lumpur:  Sunday 23 June
      A Day with the Archangel Metatron - blessings of peace, love, joy and abundance

      Hosted by A New Earth Metaphysical and Holistic Center, Kuala Lumpur.

      Hong Kong: Sat and Sun 29 and 30 June
      Master Class - Being All You Can Be and More

      Hosted by Ruby Ong, Reflections, Hong Kong.

      Singapore:  Saturday 6 July
      A Day with the Archangel Metatron
      Overcoming Negative Thinking

      Hosted by Pyramid Meditation Singapore

      More information available soon

      SUMMARY OF ONLINE SHOPPING ASCENSION SUPPORT TOOLS

      Mastery of Mind is imperative for our Fifth Dimensional Life

      This work is different from DNA activation, it has to do
      with consciousness change.

      Each Day of the Mastery of Mind process includes 13 audio tracks that I have been guided to select for people to listen to at home, so that although you may not have been able to travel to a retreat, you can still take part in the alchemical process of energy change and take in this information.

      The focus of Mastery of Mind is on consciousness change, breaking free from limiting or sabotaging thinking, instilling new patterns of positive thought and energy and physical recreation and regenesis of the body.

      To work through the Mastery of Mind program, a progressive process of physical and consciousness change, all you need do is sit or  lie down and listen to each of the 13 audio tracks for each Day in the sequence presented.  After you complete each 13 track program you can repeat any tracks as you choose.

      The price for all 13 audio tracks from each DAY, (approximately four hours of listening) is $US50 per DAY.  You can purchase each additional DAY as you get to it.

      Other Soul Ascension Tools available on the Website

      All Energy Transmissions now go deeper!

      Click on the tabs on the left hand side of the website.  For most energy activations listen as desired...at least three times.  For Karmic Clearing audios (Karma Klear) listen three times at one session per day for seven days or 21 days.  You can then to go deeper with the clearing of a particular belief or pattern of consciousness by listening nine times at one session per day for a further five days or longer if desired.  These energy activations will not cause any harmful affects, but they may initiate clearing release with physical or emotional symptoms for a few days.  This is similar to when you go through a physical detoxification process.  It is best to only work on one Karmic Clearing activation, or one CD or Mp3 program at a time.

      FREE  Ascension and You:  Energy work to clear and work with ascension symptoms

      Energy activations to clear belief systems created by past and current life trauma

      Powerful MP3, CD and DVD Programs You Can Purchase

      Highly recommended and created by Spirit

       Feel Better Fast: Light Language energy transmissions to regenerate, revitalize and restore the physical body. It is a compilation of six sequences of Light Language sound and light energy from Spirit connected together as one easy to use 26 minute audio track.

      Cutting the Cords: This audio track is only eight minutes long, but is incredibly powerful in its effects. It will work with karmic energy that is being released through you, with lower vibrational energy that is being projected at you and will also cut energy cords of direct psychic attack. The archangel Michael also talks about the act of forgiveness being an act of love towards self and this is part of clearing the energy projections of psychic energy infiltration.

       The Initiation Program: A 30 day process of spiritual preparation from the Mystery School teachings of ON, Heliopolis Energy transmissions and information from Sekhmet, Thoth, Maat, Tara and Isis, transmitted through Judy Satori

      The 21 Energy Keys are 'Light Language' sound and light energy activations transmitted by the Elohim, the Creator aspect of God. Each time you listen you will entrain more to the benefits of each key

       The Archangel Metatron Transmissions:  Building the Light Body
       This is the next step after the 21 Energy Keys.  This work will expand and build your Light Body.  It is very powerful energy work, perfect for right now on the planet.

       Epiphany: A stage three of a Light Body expansion process.  Prior completion of stage one, 'The 21 Energy Keys of New Creation' and stage two, 'The Archangel Metatron Transmissions for Building the Light Body' will enhance and expand this state of energy and consciousness.

       The Song of Lyra:  Music of the Stars:  Light language and beautiful oboe music that will activate soul memory and assist with soul expansion and the ascension process.

      Tuning the Physical Instrument: Powerful healing support for the body. A 30 minute Light Language meditation that tunes all the organs and systems of the body back into resonance and balance. Deeply relaxing if listened to at night before sleep.

      Weight Loss for Body and Mind:  A double CD seven week program that will help you release emotional pain that may be literally 'weighing you down'.  This program may help you lose weight if your weight issues are related to emotional pain.

      Healing the Pain: This isTHE CD for people who have experienced emotional or physical abuse or domination by others in this or previous lifetimes.  The energy work will be effective through all time and life cycles since your soul began its incarnational journey.  The program can be repeated to deepen and continue karmic release.

               'Love is the Key and the Way'

      Judy Satori | PO Box 339 | Naples | NY | 14512