Simona Rich: How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013

      How to Decalcify Your Pineal Gland

      Some people don’t get any spiritual experiences when they start meditating or engaging in other spiritual practices. That can be caused by the impure mind as well as the lack of belief in God. However one of the main reasons for these lack of experiences is a calcified pineal gland. This post will deal with how to decalcify your pineal gland so that you would experience quick spiritual unfoldment.

      Pineal gland’s location and functions

      Pineal gland location Pineal gland is located between the two parts of the brain. It’s responsible for the proper sleep-wake cycle, manages the puberty process and protects body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals.
      Pineal gland, however, is responsible for much more than just healthy physical development. It’s one of the most important spiritual tools used to escape the third dimension and get a glimpse of other worlds. Pineal gland is the physical third eye which is even shaped like an eye.
      It’s told by some (like by Drunvalo Melchizedek) that in the very distant past humans used to take the life force directly through the pineal gland. Also humans used this gland, instead of the two eyes, to observe this reality. When they lost the ability to see with the third eye and thus had to rely on the physical eyes, that’s when they entered into the world of polarity (good and bad, light and dark). It was the actual fall of the human race, from the fourth dimension to the 3D world.
      Usually pineal gland is symbolised as a pine cone. That’s because its shape is similar to the pine cone (as well as the eye, especially when cut in half) and because the pine cone has a Fibonacci sequence, embodying the sacred geometry. I may even suggest that maybe pineal gland was of a size of a pine cone in the past. That would explain why ancient Egyptian sculls are so long. These kind of sculls were found not only in Egypt, but also in such places like Peru and Tibet; All these places have deep spirituality as their heritage.

      What happens when pineal gland gets calcified

      When people consume fluoride through toothpaste and foods, pineal gland gradually becomes calcified. The calcification of this gland alters the natural human life cycle. Children reach puberty much faster than they should, people get older quicker; the majority of people don’t get any spiritual experiences in their lives. Calcified pineal gland keeps the humanity in the third dimension prison, without any ability to escape this reality.
      What’s more, if regular doses of sodium fluoride are consumed, an individual becomes docile like a lamb, unable to resist the will of another person or institution. Such medicated people who lost their ability to question are perfect for the governments to control. That IS the actual reason fluoride was introduced for public use. Unable to think independently humanity will agree with even the most stupid laws and rules.

      Fluoride sources

      Pineal gland has one of the highest levels of fluoride in the body. This gland attracts flouride because it’s a tissue that has the ability to calcify, and it’s the one that attracts high volume of blood flow. That’s how fluoride reaches and stays in this gland – through the blood.
      Fluoride started to be added to public water sources from 1930s. It was told to the public that added fluoride will prevent tooth decay (I already mentioned the actual reason). If it would be left at that, the damage would be done but not to the degree it is spreading now. In the last sixty years fluoride consumption increased significantly, because fluoride started to be added to toothpastes and mouthwashes.
      If you think that these sources are the only ones that you can get fluoride from, you are wrong. Here’s a list of other sources that contain/may contain fluoride:
      • Food prepared in fluoridated water
      • Processed foods and beverages (even infant foods)
      • Bottled teas
      • Pesticides
      • Medicinal drugs
      • Teflon pans
      • Mechanically deboned meat (especially chicken)
      • Heavy industry work (aluminium, oil refining, steal industries)
      If you live in the US, it’s likely that your public water source is contaminated with fluoride. To remove it from your water, you need to use a reverse osmosis purification system such as iSpring which removes fluoride. Distilled water is also good; However if the water has been stripped off the minerals, you will need to add them back, or consume enough of the minerals in foods.

      How to decalcify your pineal gland

      To decalcify the pineal gland, you should eat certain foods regularly and for a long time as well as acquire certain habits. Here are the foods to decalcify your pineal gland:
      1. Ratfish, cod liver and skatefish oil
      2. The root bark of iboga
      3. Natural butter oil
      4. Raw cocoa
      5. Garlic
      6. Tamarind
      Iodine also helps to remove fluoride from the pineal gland – I wrote about other benefits of iodine here.
      Magnesium helps to flush out chemicals from your body including fluoride
      Yoga practice increases the circulation of blood in the pineal gland and thus helps to decalcify it too, especially Kechari Mudra (google this expression to find out more).
      Sleeping in the dark enables the pineal gland to produce melatonin which is important for feeling happy, waking up at the right time and not aging quickly.
      Sugar, tobacco, caffeine and alcohol prevents the healthy functioning of the pineal gland and thus should be avoided.
      To stop further calcification of your pineal gland, you should use only fluoride-free toothpastes such as this one.

      Conclusion

      Pineal gland plays an important role in spiritual awakening, thus those who wish to spiritually progress must keep it in good condition. To do that, fluoride must be eliminated from one’s life. That means drinking fluoride-free water, using fluoride-free toothpastes as well as eating food which has not been polluted with this chemical.
      After removing the sources of fluoride, it’s important to reverse an already done damage on the pineal gland by eating food such as garlic and raw cocoa as well as doing yogic asanas, especially the ones involving the tongue (such as Kechari Mudra).
      Once the pineal gland is decalcified, meditation on the third eye will fill it with prana and thus it will increase in size. The more this gland expands, the more you will develop spiritually.

      • About Simona Rich

        Simona Rich My name is Simona Rich and I help people improve themselves through the articles and products of this website. Although I have found my life's purpose and now I spend my time traveling throughout India and sharing my knowledge, my life used to be completely different. Read more about me.

      © Partial Copyright Personal Development Coach 2013. You may copy the free content of this blog providing you leave a link to this blog after each copied article.