Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Sanctuar w/ 7th Chakra ~ Seated Angel Flying w/ 2nd Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013
      "Listen with a cosmic ear. See the world with your eyes closed."
      "Our task here on Earth is to fully interweave the spiritual dimension with the material; to mix the gold of spirit with the silver of embodied existence."

      There is an expression many of us are familiar with: "I am a child of Earth and Starry Heaven". This can be used to describe apart of the essence of today's combined messages. We reminded that we have a spiritual existence that is deeply interconnected with the physical existence that we embody here upon this Earth. We do encompass more especially through a conscious awareness and unity in how both of these are interconnected. Living our lives with integrity, compassion and love is not a choice between the two. When we may ask how is that we interweave both together the answer lies inside of us. As with Sanctuary emphasizes to see the world with our eyes closed it touches upon that inner journey. That is where the journey begins, the destination we are ascending to and the journey itself. We See this world, the worlds around us and those within us by listening with our cosmic ear. It is with that we attune and hear the Heartbeat, the Pulse, the Spirit of the Universe and Our Mother Earth together. They are in a beautiful harmony and within that there our Divine Heartbeat. We tap into the Divine Waters of the Unconscious for as we dive deep we bring that with us to the surface with a reawakened Divine Awareness of our Self, this Earth and the Universe. That Divine Wisdom which is embodied in all of existence and right there ready to be accessed if we will simply reach down, look within and Actively Listen with and from our Heart-Soul-Spirit. .

      We begin to not only remember but experience that all of life is sacred. Do you begin to see cracks, as Seated Angel Flying teaches, in your cosmic vessel? Remember that one is intricately linked with the other. That awareness is not pointing out 'flaws' or 'weaknesses'. It is all apart of the process of the restoration of your Soul, your essence, of YOU. Spirit and Earth are with each of us as a Divine Presence and Guide. Assisting us in the healing and restoration of all our bodies. In that we are renewed experiencing that wholeness of Body, Spirit and Mind together. Our Higher Potential and Manifestations are reactivated and we are able to once more Know and Experience life in making, sharing and creating love Within and Without. The affirmations of both messages come together: We are reigniting that Passion and Love wherein we can say You are guided by Your Higher Power and Wisdom with a strong, vibrant and healthy Creativity. Your choices come from a place of hope, trust, faith and love within you. You are a Sensual, Loving and Passionate Being. You are Life and You are Awakened. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html

      2. Sanctuary
      Your card is...

      2. Sanctuary

      Soul Message: When each day is sacred; when each hour is sacred; when each instant is sacred; earth and you; -space and you; bearing and sacred through time; you’ll reach the fields of light. -Guillevic

      Alchemy and Transformation: The High Priestess is pictured in The Triple Goddess Tarot as the Wise Goddess who is pure in spirit. She wears a ceremonial robe representing spiritual power beyond Her personal identity. Initiation into Sanctuary requires that you engage with the watery depths of the dark waters of the unconscious. Out of the unconscious, the conscious world is born.

      Awakening to the Archetype - The Priestess: The Priestess becomes reactivated when one chooses to follow the path of inner teachings and opens mysteries of the Sanctuary within. Pilgrimages to Her holy sanctuaries will help you reconnect with the spiritual resources of the Priestess. Listen with a cosmic ear. See the world with your eyes closed. Meditation, prayer, chanting, or any form of stillness will bring you into union with higher aspects of your own being, in body, soul, and spirit, as well as into a conscious relationship with the profundity of daily life.

      Everyday Encounters: The Priestess archetype is available to us at all times. When an important decision needs to be made, it is the divine wisdom within that helps us align to right action. It is the way we walk our life each day that matters most. Our everyday life is sacred. As much as possible, introduce a mood of inner quiet into daily life, looking beyond impressions, feelings, and impulses of external reality to cultivate your own higher potentials.

      Nature’s Healers: The Star Tulip
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.

      14. Seated Angel Flying
      Your card is...

      14. Seated Angel Flying

      Soul Message: My angels and guardians surround me with loving guidance and protection. Their elixirs of healing energy embrace me and I am at peace knowing how very loved and adored I am by the precious helpers from above and beyond. I ground the cosmic beauty of angelic wisdom into the roots of my earthly life.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The Temperance angel stands before us with quiet focus and grace. She reveals the awakened heart of humanity, for at this stage of consciousness we have pierced through yet another veil of illusion. At this stage of initiation the seeker is beginning to understand the power of fate and purpose; at last able to be fully of the earth while infused with spirit.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Angel: You are invited to explore the essence of life within the realm of birth and death and beyond, for the soul does not confine its adventures to the spiritual plane alone, but involves itself in the great laboratory of experience here on planet Earth. Our task here on Earth is to fully interweave the spiritual dimension with the material; to mix the gold of spirit with the silver of embodied existence.

      Everyday Encounters: When the soul is thirsty, it becomes a vessel, ready to be filled and then poured out into new life circumstances. What do you fill your cup with each day? Now is the time to explore this esoteric question. Seal the cracks in your own cosmic vessel so that you may soothe your soul and revitalize your life force.

      Nature’s Healers: Alpine Lily
      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.