Cosmic Sense: Sagittarius Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse 5.24.2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013

      New post on CosmicSense

      Sagittarius Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse 5.24.2013

      by cosmicsense
      Chester Creek
      Chester Creek
      ~Astrology only correlates to reality-it does not cause it.~
      Just 4 days after the exact challenging square between Uranus & Pluto on May 20th, we experience a Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse! The Sun at 4* Gemini is opposite the Full Moon at 4* Sagittarius on Friday, May 24th, 2013, 11:25 pm, CDT.
      Independent, revolutionary Uranus in Aries is wired to wake us up, shake us & even shock us, ala high-frequency energy, manifesting in very unpredictable ways & means. Electrical Uranus suddenly disconnects us from what is familiar & known to what is unknown (and often uncomfortable for that reason). It also operates through intuition, inventiveness, originality, innovative technology & humanistic progressive actions just to list a few.
      This liberating planetary sphere of the unknown bashes & crashes against the energies of Capricorn Pluto with it's transformative intensity of destruction/ reconstruction, death/ rebirth, healing & cathartic purges (on any level). This results in a release of anything that is toxic, obstructs our growth, or has outlived its usefulness. From 2012 to 2015 we experience a total of 7 squares between these two outer planets, Uranus & Pluto... a major alignment...an on-going, constant, evolutionary process of expanding consciousness that happens not only within our solar system, but throughout the Universal Wholeness here, there & everywhere! (see sidebar "Uranus square Pluto" for more info)
      Symbols of Pluto & Uranus
      Symbols of Pluto & Uranus
      The Sun at 4*  rational, inquisitive, intelligent, airy Gemini exactly opposite our Full Moon at 4* jovial, expansive, visionary, fiery Sagittarius is also a partial Lunar Eclipse.  This occurs when Earth is exactly in-between the Sun & Moon. (it will look like a bite is taken out of the Moon) This eclipse is like a cosmic doorway...a turning point & an opportunity for a spiritual/psychological breakthrough. Keep yourself grounded & be prepared to let something go...maybe an unconscious habit, a way of communicating, perhaps some long-held belief system...who knows?!?
      The mentally alert Gemini part of us is very changeable, curious, versatile & communicative...always interested in the latest thing, somewhat restless, never content with boredom, poised for flight at all times. The Sun, Venus, Mercury (the home transmitter of Gemini) & Jupiter are all in Gemini during this Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse emphasizing ideas from diverse sources.  The fine-tuned nervous system of this quick, flexible sign needs care not to burn out...rest, relaxation & being out in nature are all antidotes for stress.
      The buoyant, optimistic, open-minded, wise Sagittarius part of us loves adventure & exploration, whether on the metaphysical, philosophical, higher-mind avenues while searching for truth, or in the physical journeys we take. Freedom-loving Sag may need to curb its enthusiasm & excessive expansion at times, as Jupiter, its home planet can easily overdo. "Nothing in Excess" is inscribed in the Sufi king's ring!
      Both of the above signs are adaptable & flexible, which is in high demand these days. It could be tempting to make unwise choices in order to deal with our confusing reality but focus on what you want MORE of in your life...NOW is all there is!
      Please write more songs!
      Please write more songs!
      Check out the Cosmic scene every New Moon & Full Moon at this site:
      cosmicsense | May 21, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Categories: astrology, Full Moons, Lunar Eclipse, Sagattarius | URL: http://wp.me/pjwFn-Yk
      Comment   See all comments

      http://cosmicsense.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/sagittarius-full-moonlunar-eclipse-5-24-2013/