[ANGEL] 4 Gemini, The Angels of Visual Art

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 18 , May 23, 2013

       Cosmic Ocean
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Divine Feminine
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      4 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Visual Art

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Padidi’

      Beloved,

      Once understanding of Divine Intent is acquired from the first three degrees of Gemini for science and metaphysics, we inspire pursuits of spiritual perfection through painting.

      Divine gifts of mental perception that are natural at birth grow and develop in an atmosphere of creativity in the pursuit for spiritual perfection.

       The mystic gift of clairvoyance is discovered naturally as a person meditates on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind in the act of creation on a visual field.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      "As above, so below."

      The longing for spiritual perfection is the longing for life itself, for life in physical form depends on accurately reflecting the perfection of Heaven on Earth.

      Divine Providence creates paths to enlightenment and unity with Divine Light through languages of color and form.

      Creating visual images in a state of meditation on spiritual perfection leads to creativity of mind, to growth in illumination, and to the creation of great beauty in form.

       Creative Visual Art is the fourth step of mental wisdom.

      In the pursuit spiritual perfection through visual art, enlightenment and laws of creativity and cause and effect become understood and embraced.

       The mysteries of love to create new beautiful realities are embraced.

      This opens up great knowledge about creation itself.

      With this the most heavenly and beautiful paintings are brought forth into the world.

       By meditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, creativity with beautiful symbolism and color greatly enhances mental wisdom on nonverbal levels.

       The pursuit of spiritual perfection through painting is actually a process of learning an original cosmic language of symbol and image that unite left and right hemispheres of the brain.

      The ancient language of symbols and images transcends limitations of spoken or written words. A painting of light and beauty speaks to people of all languages.

      Our specialty is illuminating the psyche through visual beauty and harmony, especially through mandalic art.

      Mandalic art uses ancient symbols to express original divine ideas.

      The center of a mandala represents Divine Being, and the radiating symbols that surround the center represent various divine attributes and levels of manifestation.

       Flowers are natural mandalas, as are snowflakes, that are formed by elementals expressing divine attributes through form.

      For those in embodiment, nourishment is taken on many levels.

        Each of the five senses takes in energy.

      The cranial sphere, in addition to eating and breathing, feeds itself through music as well as through light entering the optic nerve of the eye.

      The optic nerve is the only exposed nerve in the body; it is a‘master’ nerve directly connecting the pineal, the pituitary, and the hypothalamus.

       Therefore, it is important, on the path of mental wisdom and the pursuit of spiritual perfection, to stimulate this nerve and these glands according to the original purity of ideas in divine mind through the beauty of symbols, sacred geometry and colors.

      The visual interplay between a painting surface and creative emotional and thought processing in the cranium stimulates and nourishes the governing glands of the body, which create psychoactive chemicals that are in the frequency of enlightenment, whenever the creation of visual art is a path to express spiritual perfection.

      MIRACLES

      Winged Freedom
      original oil painting on linen
      By Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      ‘P-A-D-I-D-I

      P…Longing for spiritual realization, we manifest as love of fathering new creations

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…through the use of artistic talents to heal the mind, and the transformation of imperfection.

      *

      D…We birth new creations, like fertilizing the seed, and reveal the mysteries of creativity.

      *

      I…We control all activities of physical expression according to the Laws of Karma in order to bring new creations to life,

      *

      D…and uplift the love of creativity into divine nostalgia. Divine nostalgia is the longing for the beloved state of divine union with wholeness.

      *

      I…Our goal is to unite body and soul through artistic works, and to evoke in the artist remembrance of the pristine pure state of the soul.

      *******

      *

      MIRACLES

       Peaceful Warrior
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      [Remember that impulses flow both ways, creating a caduceus wave.

       Not only does the cranial sphere feed itself through the pupil of the eye, it also gives forth energy to nourish others through the whites of the eyes.

      The eyes, as exposed nerve endings, both take in energy and emit it.

      This is the basis of “darshan”, which is “the gaze of the master”.

      It is said that one receives the seed of enlightenment in the subconscious from one look from an enlightened person.]

      A most awe-inspiring time of celestial and earthly change is upon us.

      As amazing events occur, one of the most important keys is to relax.

       Remember that giving birth is best done in a relaxed and safe psychological space to minimize discomfort and complications, so it is most important to dig deep and unearth  spiritual and emotional processes we have mastered in our many lifetimes and use them so that we can relax, feel safe, and actually enjoy the birthing of new realities both within ourselves and in the outer worlds.

      Remember to BREATHE.

      Stay in gratitude for the wisdom gained through all of our experiences, both difficult and pleasurable.

      Gratitude is a magical elixer, transforming even the most fearful appearances.
      "Be sure to give thanks for all things, for all things work for good to those who trust."

      "....for I have given you the spirit of joy....and life everlasting."

      Remember that water transforms through high frequencies of love.  It is a living intelligent medium.
       Our bodies are made of over 70% water. The earth is 80%.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Wynn Lake
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

       Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      Photo: Why Unconditional Love?
Unconditional Love is a dynamic and
powerful energy that lifts us through
the most difficult times. It is
available at any moment by turning our
attention to it and using its wonderful
potential to free us from our
limitations. It requires practice and
intent to allow this energy to fully
permeate our daily experience. It begins
with ourselves, for without self-love,
we cannot know what true love can be. In
loving ourselves, we allow the feeling
to generate within us and then we can
share it to everyone and everything
around us! That which we send out,
returns to us in greater measure. If you
have not thought about how you feel
towards yourself, physically, mentally,
and emotionally, or spiritually, we
invite you to do so now. Begin the
journey that changes everything. Begin
the journey of unconditional love...

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30 PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen.
      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      Original Composition by Jalal Ali
      Knocking-Inside.mid

      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 31, 2014

        12 degrees Aries
        The Angels of the Sun and Authority
        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Bialode

        Beloved,

        Remember that in the previous 11th degree,powers of Cause and Effect in conjunction with flowing feelings of

         Divine Grace and Mercy bring about miracles of divine blessing.

        At this point, a Child of Light is ready for immense authority and power on Earth,

        and come under the influence of heavenly hosts of Bialode.

        Heavenly hosts of Aries impulse Victorious Divine Love, creating new realities of spiritual beauty.

        Each degree of Aries is an initiation to yet another level of mastery in this regard.

        We especially teach of the mystical powers of the sun.

        The sun is the embodiment of Divine Masculine Electric Will in

        this solar system, just as the moon is the embodiment of Feminine Magnetic Emotion.

        The conscious use of the sun, or Solar Will,

        in the mental, emotional, and physical level is our specialty.

        When a person visits the sun in meditation,

        we offer protection and guidance,

        The power of the Sun's Will is immense.

        It is through aligning Personal Will with Solar Will

        that divine power and great authority can be gained.

        Authority comes from aligning individual will with omnipotent Divine Will, which is the will for the highest good of all, of omnipresent Divine Providence, the Unified Field, The One Being.

        To procure magical authority,

        a person, through the divine virtues of Bialode,

        learns how to also become one with powers of all the heavenly hosts of all the signs at will.

        "IN my Father's house are many mansions."

         Inmerging individual will with the will of the sun, the individual will
        becomes a step-down transformer of The Will of the Solar Sun, which, in
        turn, is a step down transformer of The Will of the Galactic Sun.

        This line of energy flows on and on, directly back to the original Source in
        Time and Space of The Unified Field, even to the point that transcends all
        Time and Space.

        The Will of the Unified Field is The Law of One,

        the highest good of all concerned.

        By meditating on the Sun, and aligning Personal Will with Solar Will,
        complete at-one-ment of will with Divine Virtues results with
        power of immense authority.

        At-one-ment allows direct authority upon earth,

        sincethe power of the Sun is access to all power of the unified field.

        Electrical will for the highest good of all concerned creates magnetic flowing feelings of unconditional divine love for all creation.

        The Angels of Opollogon, 7 degrees Aries, taught flowing feelings of Unconditional Love with attunement with the magnetism of the Moon Sphere. When electrical omnipotent divine will of the Highest Good of All Concerned of the Sun Sphere is combined with this magnetism, all of the heavenly hosts of all degrees of the zodiac are instantly available to the consciousness.

        We are experts at alchemy, and we inspire how to change base metals to pure metals.

        This happens when base consciousness is changed
        to pure consciousness and this change is infused into metals according to our instruction.

        The human eye emits light as well as receives it.  The eye itself is an exposed nerve ending of the optic nerve, which is directly connected to the pineal gland, the seat of over 20 thousand psychoactive chemicals that inform consciousness.

        Light waves are changed into light particles in the pineal gland.

        Light particles are packets of information.

        By looking directly at the sun in safe conditions,

        such as at sunrise and sunset, receiving the light from the sun and emitting back

        to the sun the light of individual conscious will and feeling, a complete electrical circuit of light is formed.

        Upon this circuit, intentions for the highest good of all
        concerned are communicated back and forth, up to the highest levels
        of Divine Consciousness, and back down again, in a physical way.

        We inspire Children of Light to frequently communicate with the Sun in
        this way, with direct eye contact.

        It is in this way that Divine Will achieves connection between microcosm

        and Macrocosm, even on the most physical level.

        WE ASK THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SUN, AND SEND FORTH INDIVIDUAL DIVINE WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD, THE HIGHEST PARADISE, OF ALL CONCERNED, THROUGH THE EYES.

         WE ASK THEM TO GIVE AND ALSO RECEIVE DIVINE WILLPOWER THROUGH THE EYES. REJOICE IN THE RAYS OF THE SUN AND THE HIGHEST REALMS OF DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS.

        WITH THIS COMPLETE CIRCUIT OF LIGHT ENERGY, BLUEPRINTS OF DIVINE PERFECTION FLOW BETWEEN MICROCOSM AND MACROCOSM.

        This is especially important at the beginning of new cycles.

         Flowingemotions of Divine Authority, courage, conviction, and strength, attract miracles of love to the physical world.

        MIRACLES

        Bialode

        B…The understanding and mastery of polarity

        I…combined with the understanding and mastery of cause and effect

        A…and wisdom and enlightenment

        umlaut A, ae…allows imperfect states and situations to be released for transformation

         into other states that are the highest good of all.

        L… The majesty and splendor of Divine Being reveals true spiritual morality,

        vitality and youthening to all.

        umlaut O, eu… Divine cognition brought about by Love Divine,

        transmutes any being, any situation into its indwelling divine perfection,

        O…according to divine law, harmony and justice, success and satisfaction,

        D…through the mysteries of creation

        E…anywhere and everywhere.

        The melody of our name is

        A, G, G, C, F, D-sharp, C, C, and D.

        Here are the meanings of the virtue of umlaut O, eu, E, and D:

        O… Umlaut O, eu
        Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of
        akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.  In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one.

        *
        Akasha:  In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O
        oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine.

          By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of
        transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is
        informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.

          A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound
        cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in
        order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.

          I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this
        series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is able to  macrocosms, from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

        Mental:  Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

        Astral/ emotional level:  In the feelings, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral
        projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.  Apart from this, a person is able to transform any emotional oscillation into theoscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.

        Material:  When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition
        brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalisticalchemy in the material world.

          A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher'sstone in the physical sense.  He/she can influence, at will, any
        oscillation-atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by quabbalah, andhe/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her.

          Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is able
        to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. ifdesired.  By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with many other
        faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiateswould regard as absolutely impossible.

        D…
        This letter is the sound of the virtue of the mastery of the mysteries of
        creation.
        Mastering this virtue gives the understanding that the same laws apply to the microcosm and the macrocosm.

        "As above, so below.

        By meditating on this virtue the highest wisdom is gained in regard to
        creation in both the inner and outer worlds, in the personal inner universe and the outer universes.

        In the intellect a person attains the profoundest cognition with regard to the ego-consciousness.

        In the feelings, the understanding of love in all of its aspects is
        perfected. Love is the greatest force, and with love all can be healed and transmuted.

        On the material plane the mastery of fertility and everything that has to do
        with procreation is attained.

        The color of this virtue is dark blue. The musical note is C. The element is
        Fire so it has the sensation of warmth and heat. The right ear is created
        from this virtue.

        E… Inwardly intone the letter E to the musical note D, while flowing with feelings of oneness with Divine Being and with all Creation.  Imagine a beautiful dark violet light that fills the entire inner and outer universes. It has a sensation of penetrating all. The state of consciousness is the
        presence of Divine Consciousness and Life in everything, the state of
        omnipresence.

        This letter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a
        divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been
        created.

        Meditating on this virtue unites your normal consciousness with the
        universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can
        attain, in the akasha principal, omnipresence yourself. This is known in
        oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.

        You attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you transfer
        your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity
        in His highest form is able to speak through you. The most profound
        mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as
        you master this, everything that is material may be transferred back into
        its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a
        way that it becomes physically visible.

        In the emotional body, the oscillation of letter "E" represents the control
        of the feeling consciousness of oneself and of other people. Especially easy
        is it to achieve special clairaudience by meditating on this virtue. By
        "special clairaudience" not only the hearing of beings, etc., is meant, but
        also the understanding of the language of all animals and the perception of
        the remotest past, the present, and even the future, indiscriminately of
        distance or kingdom, i.e., human kingdom or animal kingdom.

        The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element
        is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is
        formed from it.

        Miracles

        Divine Sky

        The Angel Messages

        ORDERINGINFORMATION

        This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

        of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

        as well as an extensive appendix.

        The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes a color plate of an ethereal painting.  Bindingis over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

        The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  Ifthe price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

        We only have a small stock of the recent reprint of Divine Sky available.  Since we're not a business we can only take checks or money orders, made to "Daystar-LK Trust".  The cost is $28 each book to cover printing/binding, plus $5 for mailing up to three copies per package.  Our address is:
        Daystar - PMB 125
        800 NE Tenney Rd, Ste 110
        Vancouver, WA 98685

        Be sure to include your mailing address.

        *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

        Thank You

        for being a part of this splendid work.

        Twin
Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

        Footnotes

        Message 3 of 18 , May 24, 2014

           CosmicOcean
          original oil painting on linen
          by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          4 degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Visual Art

          Also known as

          The Angels of

            Padidi

          Beloved,

          Once understanding the importance of purity and perfection of Divine Intent is acquired from the first three degrees of Gemini for science and metaphysics, we inspire pursuits of spiritual perfection through painting.

          The cranial sphere feeds itself through music and smell as well as through light entering the optic nerve of the eye.

          The optic nerve is the only exposed nerve in the body; it is a ‘master’ nerve directly connecting the pineal, the pituitary, and the hypothalamus.

           Therefore, it is important, on the path of mental wisdom and the pursuit of spiritual perfection, to stimulate this nerve and these glands according to the original purity of ideas in divine mind through the beauty of nature, symbols, sacred geometry and colors.

          The visual interplay between a painting surface and creative emotional and thought processing in the cranium stimulates and nourishes the governing glands of the body, which create psychoactive chemicals that are in the frequency of enlightenment, whenever the creation of visual art is a path to express spiritual perfection.

          Divine gifts of mental perception that are natural at birth grow and develop in an atmosphere of creativity in the pursuit for spiritual perfection.

           The mystic gift of clairvoyance is discovered naturally as a person meditates on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind in the act of creation on a visual field.

          This is the basis of Yantra Yoga, bliss of union through optical stimulation.

          "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

          "As above, so below."

          The longing for spiritual perfection is the longing for life itself, for life in physical form depends on accurately reflecting the perfection of Heaven on Earth.

          Divine Providence creates paths to enlightenment and unity with Divine Light through languages of color and form.

          Creating visual images in a state of meditation on spiritual perfection leads to creativity of mind, to growth in illumination, and to the creation of great beauty in form.

           Creative Visual Art is the fourth step of mental wisdom.

          In the pursuit spiritual perfection through visual art, enlightenment and laws of creativity and cause and effect become understood and embraced.

           The mysteries of love to create new beautiful realities are embraced.

          This opens up great knowledge about creation itself.

          With this the most heavenly and beautiful paintings and visual art forms are brought forth into the world.

           Bymeditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, creativity with beautiful symbolism and color greatly enhances mental wisdom on nonverbal levels.

           The pursuit of spiritual perfection through painting is actually a process of learning an original cosmic language of symbol and image that unite left and right hemispheres of the brain.

          The ancient language of symbols and images transcends limitations of spoken or written words. A painting or visual form of light and beauty speaks to people of all languages.

          Our specialty is illuminating the psyche through visual beauty and harmony, especially through mandalic art.

          Mandalic art uses ancient symbols to express original divine ideas.

          The center of a mandala represents Divine Being, and the radiating symbols that surround the center represent various divine attributes and levels of manifestation.

           Flowers are natural mandalas, as are snowflakes and many other natural forms, that are created by elementals expressing divine attributes through form.

          For those in embodiment, nourishment is taken on many levels.

            Each of the five senses takes in energy.

          Remember, as we said above, that the cranial sphere, in addition to eating and breathing, feeds itself through music as well as through light entering the optic nerve of the eye.

[...]

          P-A-D-I-D-I

          P…Longing for spiritual realization, we manifest as love of making new creations

          A and umlaut A, ae…through the use of artistic talents to heal the mind, and the transformation of imperfection.

          D…We birth new creations, like fertilizing the seed, and reveal the mysteries of creativity.

          I…We control all activities of physical expression according to the Laws of Karma in order to bring beautiful new creations to life,

[...]

          * Names, phrases, or sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 1, 2015

          Today is the 12th day of the moon cycle.
           This lunar message was sent out yesterday, so today only the sun position is being sent.
           There is a correction from the information sent out yesterday on this Saturday's blood moon full lunar eclipse.

          This is the 3rd Total Lunar Eclipse in a series of 4 (called a Tetrad) that ends this coming September 28.

          In a total lunar Eclipse a nearly 30 day cycle is compressed into a few hours.
          That means whatever we are holding as an intention is speeded up or accelerated in its manifestation.
          Whatever is NOT in alignment with the intent will be evident very quickly.

          May we intend that only the highest good of all there is, of everything in creation, happens.

          The April 4 Libra Full Moon Eclipse is visible in North America before dawn.
           On the evening of April 4 the slightly waning Moon is visible about 3° from Spica.

          12degrees Aries
          The Angels of the Sun and Authority
          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Bialode

          Beloved,

          Remember that in the previous 11th degree,powers of Cause and Effect in conjunction with flowing emotions of

[...]

          True Authority comes from aligning individual will with omnipotent Divine Will,
           which is the will for the highest good of all, of omnipresent Divine Providence, the Unified Field, The One Being.

          Even though each son or daughter of God is unique, yet each one is made in the image and likeness of God on each level
           of desire, mind, emotion and form.

           So does everything in creation
          outpicture divine qualities of the omnipresent being on these levels.

          The sun is a physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional embodiment of the light of divine will.

          To procure magical authority,

          a person, through the divine virtues of Bialode,

          learns how to align with the sun and also become one with powers of all the heavenly hosts of all the signs at will.

          "IN my Father's house are many mansions."

           Inmerging individual will with the will of the sun, the individual will on every level
          becomes a step-down transformer of The Will of the Solar Sun, which, in
          turn, is a step down transformer of The Will of the Galactic Sun.

          This line of energy flows on and on, directly back to the original Source in
          Time and Space of The Unified Field, even to the point that transcends all
          Time and Space.

          The Will of the Unified Field is The Law of One,

          the highest good of all concerned.

          By meditating on the Sun, and aligning Personal Will with Solar Will,
          complete at-one-ment of will with Divine Virtues results with
          power of immense authority.

          At-one-ment allows direct authority upon earth.

          The power of the Sun is material access to all power of the unified field.

          Electrical will for the highest good of all concerned creates magnetic flowing emotions of unconditional divine love for all creation.

          Remember that the Angels of Opollogon, 7 degrees Aries, taught flowing emotions of Unconditional Love with
           attunement with the magnetism of the Moon Sphere.

          When electrical omnipotent divine will of the Highest Good of All Concerned of the Sun Sphere is combined with this emotional magnetism, all of the heavenly hosts of all degrees of the zodiac are instantly available to the consciousness.

          We are experts at alchemy, and we inspire how to change base metals to pure metals.

          This happens when base consciousness is changed
          to pure consciousness and this change is infused into metals according to our instruction.

          The human eye emits light as well as receives it.

           The eye itself is an exposed nerve ending of the optic nerve, which is directly connected to the pineal gland, the seat of over 20 thousand psychoactive chemicals that inform consciousness into the blood.

          These naturally produced chemicals are a thousand time stronger than any psychoactive chemical in the plant or
          pharmaceutical realms.

          The pineal gland responds to light from the optic nerve.

          Light waves from the sun are changed into light particles in the pineal gland.

          Light particles are packets of information.

          By looking directly at the sun in safe conditions,

          such as at sunrise and sunset, receiving the light from the sun and emitting back

          to the sun the light of individual conscious will and emotion, a complete electrical circuit of light is formed.

          Upon this circuit, intentions for the highest good of all
          concerned are communicated back and forth, up to the highest levels
          of Divine Consciousness, and back down again, in a physical way.

          We inspire Children of Light to frequently communicate with the Sun in
          this way, with direct eye contact.

          This is how Divine Will achieves connection between microcosm

          and Macrocosm, even on the most physical level.

          Even if you cannot directly look at the sun, imagine the sun in meditation.

          In meditation this connection is made.
          The subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and a physical happening.

          WE ASK THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SUN,
           AND SEND FORTH INDIVIDUAL DIVINE WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD,
          THE HIGHEST PARADISE, OF ALL CONCERNED, THROUGH THE EYES, WHENEVER POSSIBLE.

           This resonates through the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical bodies of all creation.

           The children of light
           enhance awareness for all creation that is GROUNDED through breath.
          GROUND DIVINE OMNIPOTENT WILL TO THE EARTH ELEMENT.

           WE ASK TO GIVE AND ALSO RECEIVE DIVINE WILLPOWER THROUGH THE EYES.
           REJOICE IN THE RAYS OF THE SUN AND THE HIGHEST REALMS OF DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS.

          WITH THIS COMPLETE CIRCUIT OF LIGHT ENERGY, BLUEPRINTS OF DIVINE PERFECTION FLOW BETWEEN MICROCOSM AND MACROCOSM.

          This is especially important at the beginning of new cycles.

           Flowingemotions of Divine Authority, courage, conviction, and strength, attract miracles of love to the physical world.

          MIRACLES

          Bialode

          B…The understanding and mastery of polarity

          I…combined with the understanding and mastery of cause and effect

          A…and wisdom and enlightenment

          umlaut A, ae…allows imperfect states and situations to be recognized clearly and released for transformation

           into other states that are the highest good of all through divine love.

          L… The majesty and splendor of Divine Being reveals true spiritual morality,

          vitality and youthening to all.

          umlaut O, eu… Divine cognition brought about by Love Divine,reveals the splendor and majesty of Divine Being in all creation, and

[...]

          Astral/ emotional level:  In the emotions, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral
[...]

          E… Inwardly intone the letter E to the musical note D, while flowing with emotions of oneness with Divine Being and with all Creation.
[...]

          of the emotional consciousness of oneself and of other people.

          Message 5 of 18 , May 24, 2015

             CosmicOcean
            original oil painting on linen
            by Cynthia Rose Young

            4 degrees Gemini

            The Angels of Visual Art

            Also known as

            The Angels of

              Padidi

            Beloved,

            Once the importance of purity and perfection of Divine Intent is acquired from the first three degrees of Gemini for science and metaphysics, we inspire pursuits of spiritual perfection through painting.

            Message 6 of 18 , Mar 31, 2016

              We just passed through
              a total lunar Eclipse during the last full moon.

              During this time a 30 day cycle is compressed into a few hours.

              That means whatever we are holding as an intention is speeded up or accelerated in its manifestation.
              Whatever is NOT in alignment with the intent will be evident very quickly.

              In this new moon, the rising sign is Hahadu, the angels of emotional and water mastery.
              The rising sign in any chart is the mystical path of that chart.
              We will begin in earnest as a collective in this world, to heal our emotions, the liquid in our bodies, and the waters and emotions of earth.
                Today as we look at the sun, in this new moon,

                Message 8 of 18 , Mar 31

                  12 degrees Aries
                  The Angels of the Sun
                   and
                  Authority

                  Also known as

                  The Angels
                   of

                  Bialode

                  Beloved,

                  Heavenly hosts of Aries impulse Victorious Divine Love,
                  creating new realities of spiritual beauty.

                  Each degree of Aries is an initiation to yet another level of mastery in this regard.

                  In the previous 11th degree of Aries,

                  powers of Cause and Effect in conjunction with flowing emotions of

                  Divine Grace and Mercy

                  bring about miracles of divine blessing.

                  At this point, a Child of Light is ready for immense authority and power on Earth,

                  and comes under the influence of heavenly hosts of Bialode.

                  Even though each son or daughter of God is unique,

                  just as no two snowflakes are alike,

                  yet each one is made in the image and likeness of God

                  on each level
                   of desire, mind, emotion and form.

                   So does everything in creation
                  outpicture unique divine qualities of the omnipresent being on these levels.

                  "IN my Father's house are many mansions."

                  Electrical will for the highest good of all concerned creates magnetic flowing emotions of unconditional divine love for all creation.

                  Remember that the Angels of Opollogon, 7 degrees Aries, taught flowing emotions of Unconditional Love

                  in attunement with the magnetism of the Moon Sphere.

                  When electrical omnipotent divine will of the Highest Good of All Concerned of the Sun Sphere is combined with this divine flowing emotional magnetism,

                  all of the heavenly hosts of all degrees of the zodiac are instantly available to the consciousness by asking.

                  "Ask and ye shall receive."

                  "knock and it shall be opened to you."

                  "Seek and ye shall find."

                  We are experts at alchemy, and we inspire how to change base metals to pure metals.

                  This happens when base consciousness is changed
                  to pure consciousness and this change is infused into metals according to our instruction.

                  The human eye emits light as well as receives it.

                   The eye itself is an exposed nerve ending of the optic nerve, which is directly connected to the pineal gland,

                  the seat of over 20 thousand psychoactive chemicals that inform consciousness into the blood.

                  These naturally produced chemicals are a thousand time stronger than any psychoactive chemical

                  in the plant or
                  pharmaceutical realms.

                  The pineal gland responds to light from the optic nerve.

                  Light waves from the sun are changed into light particles in the pineal gland.

                  Light particles are packets of information.

                  The bodies of the children of God emit light through the whites of the eyes.

                  Light is emitted through this area of the optic nerve.

                   WE ASK TO GIVE AND ALSO RECEIVE DIVINE WILLPOWER THROUGH THE EYES.

                    REJOICE IN THE RAYS OF THE SUN AND THE HIGHEST REALMS OF DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS.

                  By looking directly at the sun in safe conditions,

                  such as at sunrise and sunset,

                  receiving the light from the sun and in true conversational mode, emitting back

                  a complete electrical circuit of light and communication is formed.

                  WITH THIS COMPLETE CIRCUIT OF LIGHT ENERGY, BLUEPRINTS OF DIVINE PERFECTION FLOW BETWEEN MICROCOSM AND MACROCOSM.

                  Upon this circuit, intentions for the highest good of all
                  concerned are communicated back and forth, up to the highest levels
                  of Divine Consciousness, and back down again, in a physical way.

                  Imagine yourself connected to the center of the earth while connecting to the sun.

                   The children of light
                   enhance awareness for all creation with the sun and ground new realities of love into the physical plane  through breath.

                  The sun is a doorway to the great central sun, which is in turn a doorway into a greater sun.

                  We inspire Children of Light to frequently communicate with the Sun to access higher dimensions in the infinite universe.

                  The light of higher consciousness can be transmitted to others through eye contact.

                  This is called 'darshan' the gaze of the master.

                  By connecting with the great central sun both within the inner realms and outer realms,

                  huge authority is gained in this way, with direct eye contact.

                  This is one way Divine Will achieves connection between microcosm

                  and Macrocosm on the most physical level.

                  When you cannot directly look at the sun, imagine the sun within in meditation.

                  In meditation this connection is made.

                  The subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and a physical happening.

                  WE ASK THE CHILDREN OF LIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SUN,
                   AND SEND FORTH INDIVIDUAL DIVINE WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD,
                  THE HIGHEST PARADISE, OF ALL CONCERNED, THROUGH THE EYES,

                  both the inner eye of imagination and the outer physical eyes,

                  as divine love creates new realities of happiness for all life.

                   This wave of intent and information and vibration unites with the sun and then is emitted on rays of the sun.

                  In this way divine will is amplified as it resonates through the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical bodies of all creation.

                  Message 9 of 18 , May 24

[...]

                  oil on linen by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Footnotes:

                  The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions:
                   Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                   The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

                  * Names, phrases, or sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6,
                   and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4].
                  Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others.

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)