Isha Lerner's Power of Flower Tarot: Violet

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      "Violet is especially attuned to highly evolved and fragile souls, assisting with self-liberation, self-expression and individuation, while retaining the refined and tender qualities of their feminine beauty."
      Reflect on how each of us perceive the a highly evolved and fragile soul. Does this equate with a weakness or what can be easily broken if mishandled? Or does this fragile description align more with the power of gentleness which we Know is a deep reservoir of strength flowing from a place of Love and Peace?

      The qualities of feminine beauty described speaks to both women and men. As we Open ourselves to Nature we begin the process of liberation. A liberation that encompasses all levels of our existence, within all of our bodies. This is not Our Beloved Earth"saving us". Rather it is Her Guidance, Love and Devotion that assists in learning and embracing how we save ourselves. Individually and collectively but entering into a new paradigm by reawakening to and embracing the Sacred Feminine Energies within us each of us. Her Beauty is reflected within us and we can see our reflection in Hers. As the message affirms below we are awakening to where we can fully Embrace and consciously Know our innate Divinity. She assists us in reawakening to this remembrance and creating a vision of a New World. This truly is a time of celebration. One where we are called to a reunion with our Original Self.

      Spirit, The Earth, can and does work in a multitude of ways especially through Nature. Experience this through the eyes of a child, the cycles we observe, the love experienced and created with cherished souls and within that feel that Divine Rapture and Passion create new seeds, harvest new crops and becoming more and more the Beautiful Divine Souls that each of you are. Honor the women in your lives especially those who have made the highest impact for in doing that you are embracing a deeper awakening to those same energies within all on this Beloved Earth. *:x lovestruck

      Violet
      Your card is...

      Violet

      Latin: Viola Odorata

      Color(s): Purple

      Archetype: Eve. Used as a primary scapegoat of patriarchal Western culture, vilified by “his-story” and sacrificed as an evil temptress, it will take a radical leap of consciousness to bring Eve into the future with us. Eve, in Hebrew text, is Isha, meaning “woman.” In allowing Eve freedom from historical bondage, we free ourselves from bondage to patriarchal systems and myths.

      Signature: Long-stalked runners, heart-shaped leaves clustered in rosettes, and sweet-scented flowers blooms from April through June.

      Healing Properties: Violet is especially attuned to highly evolved and fragile souls, assisting with self-liberation, self-expression and individuation, while retaining the refined and tender qualities of their feminine beauty.

      Healing: Eve has come to you today to offer you the opportunity for true liberation at all levels. An inverted heart-shaped violet leaf, representing devotion and transcendent wisdom, covers her heart. Her hair, symbolizing the ego, is adorned with birds, symbolizing the soul, and blends naturally into the Tree of Knowledge which stands behind her. In this way, the false dichotomy between self-consciousness and spiritual growth is overcome and we begin to understand that Eve's eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge did not instigate a Fall into Original Sin. Rather, it introduced into the world for the first time, the real possibility of fully embracing and consciously knowing our own innate divinity.

      Nature is your guide and consort, assisting you as you create the vision of a New World; one that honors difference without hardening into dualism; one that achieves a balance between heart and mind.

      In peace and tranquility, Eve sits among the violets as the newly-hatched serpent rebirths itself. This is a time of celebration, for life's mysteries are beginning a new cycle of rejuvenation. You are invited into Eve's sacred garden. How might you weave the world as you self-liberate into the image of a New Woman? Nature surrounds you as your sister and the tender violets beckon you to enter into divine union with your Original Self.