Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 22, 2013 - Are You Supported or Taken Care Of?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 4:16 PM

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 22, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      How are you doing? We got through the Uranus Pluto square of May 20, now we have the May 25 eclipse and our collective 30 day wild ride is over, for now. At least the first part of it. It's a little like having a baby. First you have it, then you have to take care of it. We're still in the birth part. So use this time to relax, as the real results, which do include joy and peace, are on their way.

      Which brings to mind the topic of this week's Q&A message, which is about the difference between being taken care of and being supported. We say we want support but what we really want is to be led, taken care of, shown the best, fastest and easiest way and then being driven there in a first class limo. And we can have all of those things but they have to be our intention, which we empower with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. The Universe is behind us, as you will read in this week's Q&A message, not out in front leading the way. It will whisper 'You can do this' to us as it cheers us on our path.

      Try to not get distracted by the things that are being revealed on the world stage. Our collective intention for truth has revealed many layers of truth, including much of what has been kept secret.
      They must be revealed before a new truth can be created. We are
      all going to get a big dose of truth in the coming weeks. I wrote, in the 2013 predictions,that this would happen in May and the month isn't over yet.

      I believe that we are in the period the bible describes as the 'end of days' and it doesn't have to be the fire and brimstone prophecies of the past. We have the ability to create any reality we desire, so it is important for us to stay focused on our most powerful, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling intentions. We can be "filled full" of anything we want, so why not make it the best and most wonderful things we can think of?

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Q&A: Why Don't I Feel Supported?
      Dear Jennifer:  I know that I am on my ascension journey and I have been working so hard to move energy so I can get clear about the next steps. But I feel like I am doing this all by myself. I look for signs and confirmation, am ready to receive but I'm not hearing or seeing anything. Am I doing something wrong or am I supposed to do this without any help? I thought the Universe would support me on my path and I'm not feeling it.
      Jennifer's Answer:  Support is always around us and always available to us in every situation. Some questions I have for you are, what kind of support do you want, what do you think support looks or feels like and what are the results you are looking for? There is a difference between being supported and being taken care of. While we say we want support, being taken care of is often what we expect and when we don't see those results, we think that the Universe is absent or is not listening.n....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in May 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139