Tania Marie's Blog: Keys to New Experiences Do Exist – How Much Do You Really Want Them ?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Keys to New Experiences Do Exist – How Much Do You Really Want Them?

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      andaraMost nights I sleep with a crystal under my pillow - one that jumps out at me intuitively as wanting to join dream work time - and I have to say that the nights I sleep with my crystals provide a ton of clarity to my dreams, as well as recall, and are deeply rooted in current energies I am working on to support my processes - not to mention reveal some collective themes.
      Last night I slept with quite a large one under my pillow and boy were the dreams interesting, so much so my crystal even transformed shape when I awoke. I love my crystal friends!
      The crystal I slept with was one of my Andaras - a giant cosmic blue Andara Mother God channeling crystal. This also happens to be one of the crystals that joined on the last Bimini retreat in December and specifically wanted to come out on one of the dolphin boat days on the crystalline aqua waters that she mirrors in essence and color. (11:11 am here as I write this). I actually took her with me in the water while swimming, holding her in my hands so she could absorb the energies there.
      It wasn't until the Bimini retreat (pointed out by one of my very dear and intelligent friends) that I came to see her very clear, natural depiction of what appears to be Mother Mary to me with arm extended from her Heart Chakra, or it could be an angel with wings at her side, a cloaked Goddess, or maybe nothing to someone else.
      However, if you click on the image to enlarge and look at the bottom, center to right area, what do you see etched into this crystal?
      This crystal is full of peaceful, compassionate and unconditionally loving energy. She restores harmony, supports peaceful change, awakens work you've done long ago and helps integrate it into the now, and channels Divine energy.
      And that's exactly what she was bringing more of into my experience in deeper ways. Oh yes, we can continually expand our breadth of perspectives and feelings.
      Not surprising, last night one of my dream sequences was about Bimini and the upcoming retreat in June. In part of this dream a few of us were arriving for the first charter and I clearly saw four people including myself getting ready to embark on the plane over to the island. My baggage was lost (seems I had left it behind on my transit to the airport, which in this dream was over the water - the planes were taking off from water, which all holds its own symbolism) and I remember I looked briefly for it, but was peaceful in not worrying and settled easily into that. I knew I had everything I needed and that everything would come when I did. The people with me were excited and two were dear friends that were supporting the energy of this trust and all that was to come.
      I loved the feeling when I awoke, and was reviewing all of my dreams I remembered, of releasing the "baggage" and of meeting the adventures and experiences ahead with nothing but myself and my heart full of courageous readiness and embrace, no matter what was to come. And I loved that trust that came over me that everything was perfect no matter how it appeared to me or anyone else, and that I could create what I needed, if and when I needed it.
      Speaks insightfully not just to my own personal journey I am choosing to create everyday, but shares a collective message that when embraced fully, really makes a difference.
      I really don't care how often we hear things or your ego wants to say I know that already - did that years ago - etc., as from what I hear from others (and my own experiences), these messages need repeating over, and over, and over...until they actually take root and click! I can see how challenging it is to surrender to something you don't want to admit, or to say, "you know, you're right" and embody humble integrity of accepting what could be that key you kept telling yourself didn't exist, because you tried everything there is to try.
      This was just one dream, of several, that were providing messages perfectly aligned with things I was meditating on last evening before bed.
      Did I mention I love my crystal friends?
      This brought to mind how so many people are currently at a crossroads with their journeys. Even those that have been immersed heavily in spiritual practices and paths, finding everything turned upside down, shaken up and then turned back around while all the pieces are trying to find a way to integrate into wholeness again. This is leaving people both excited and frustrated, and also feeling like the rug has been pulled out from under them.
      Some feel they have come to a place of doing everything they know how and ready to give up and give in to another more mainstream path. Some are discouraged altogether and find the shaking up shook up the pieces hidden that they have been avoiding...and may still want to avoid looking at. Some are finding pleasure in the shake up because they know it means something fresh is in the making and that creation of the new is up to them to rebuild to their pleasure and liking. And some may be feeling all of this simultaneously!
      Perspective shifting is key and the willingness to accept your shadow. It is not the enemy! It truly is your friend assisting you to be all that you can be.
      The thing we fear the most has the answer to who we are at our shiniest. ~Tania Marie (I truly believe this with all of my heart and have experienced its truth)
      Ego will put up a good front. Oh yes. And convince you otherwise. It is afraid you're close to realizing it doesn't have to run the show, and yet doesn't understand it will have an even more powerful partnership in its new role as the energy force behind the intuitive drive. But listen we must, not only to the wisdom within, but to that wisdom being mirrored to us by others when we can't hear it inside ourselves. We're all connected and only reflecting each other. So it doesn't matter where it appears to be coming from, as it truly is coming/channeling from you even if shared through the mouth of someone else.
      Does it matter what the "perceived" source is anyway, if in fact you end up where you want to be? Think about it.
      Where ever you are, is perfect and relative to you. There are no right or wrong choices. Just choice...and choice will lead you to the next and the next. We simply need to keep the ball rolling and try not to get stuck and bogged down with things. Challenge our creative faculties to produce more and more from that unlimited well of Divine inspiration! This also keeps us engaged from the heart, as we "grow" out and expand the self-created boundaries walling it up.
      There is always another perspective and treasure to uncover. As I wrote in a Facebook post this morning:
      We get in our own way when we think we know it all or have tried everything. First off, this is not possible, as the universe is unlimited and it is self-deceptive to think you have explored all possibilities. You may have gone as far as your current perspectives are open to, but I assure you that they always have more room to expand...limitlessly in fact.
      So if you find yourself hitting a wall, learn to love this wall, as it is there for a reason, take a break and allow your feelings and mind to refresh and let your subconscious percolate with the feelings and frustration for a while. When you separate from the need to have to get a solution then you work with and align with your energy instead of against it. It's this embracing and love that will enable you to see more than one solution and from your heart you can find your creative power to create something new.
      As always I start out in one direction and end up sharing a lot more. I share what is in my heart and like with anything it is relative to each of us how we interpret what we hear.
      I know everyone is in a different place with their journey and I know timing for things is also relative. I also know that there are a lot of limitations being placed on how those journeys "could" unfold and that people tend to choose the paths that don't ask much from them to give to themselves. Many times people spend their time, energy, and resources in every way possible other than targeting the bullseye, but haven't yet understood how to more efficiently focus it all for optimization, nor have shifted the focus of resources to more optimal support.
      It can be a challenging, self-sabotaging, and confusing journey at times, leading us in circles. We all desire relief and pleasure. The questions lies in if you would rather that continue being temporary or long-term? When you are ready to commit to answering that with action, you can make the choices reflecting your answer.
      Again, it all is perfect to each person's journey, but realize you are not at the mercy of the same ol' journey unless you want to be. You really CAN choose differently.
      And when you do, trust in the process you've chosen, being supported.
      I'm always continually guided to offer support in the ways I can , which includes the services, writings, and creations I channel, as well as the free gifts both literally and of my time, offers of discounts, specials, and payment plans, etc...whatever would be assistive to those parts of people that may be timid to embracing more, or to support a variety of current life circumstances to help people get over the challenge, hurdle, block, or wall. I know many others also are lovingly providing doorways through what they offer in services so that people have ways to walk through and start living in the light of their truth and freedom.
      That's the only thing we can do, alongside living our lives as an expression of what we believe as optimally and consistently as we can.
      There has to be an equal partnership and responsibility that comes into play with what you desire in order to create it. I know this personally that when you truly make that commitment on all levels, it really supports the shifts desired. Commitment to the process is the first part of the journey. Trust, doing what it takes, and be willing to embrace each piece uncovered will take it to the next level.
      What you truly desire is reflective in your choices. So whatever we are seeing in terms of frustration, truly can be traced back to a root of a decision that has or has not been made.
      I love each and everyone of you, but I can't take the journey for you. None of us can for anyone else but ourselves and so it is important to create yours as optimally as you can. This will give you the opportunity for an amazing experience and will allow others the ability to tap into the same energetic well you've plunged into since we're collectively connected.
      You cannot get sick enough to help sick people get better. You cannot get poor enough to help poor people thrive. It is only in your thriving that you have anything to offer anyone. If you're wanting to be of an advantage to others, be as tapped in, turned in, turned on as you can possibly be. ~Abraham Hicks

      Comment   See all comments
      Thanks for flying with WordPress.com