Sealed With Love: This Way to the GOOD Life! ~ Elizabeth Harper

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013

      This Way to the GOOD Life!

      "There is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium
      and it will be lost."
      Martha Graham

      Do you remember the show, "This is Your Life," where the host would look back at a person's achievements and share with us all the people who meant something or had a part to play in their lives? How about looking back on your life, your achievements, and at those who have had and continue to have a positive impact on your life. This is your life, not the next one or the previous one, but this one right now. We can tend to blame the past for the problems we have and look forward to a better future, but what about now. Maybe you're looking outside of yourself and asking, Why can't it be good right now? But what really prevents you from being happy, abundant, and free now? Do you believe everyone else has it better than you? Do you ever say - "If only I was rich, if only I was beautiful, if only I was healthy" - then my life would be better!?

      If there were another spirit inside your body it would have a different life, a different experience. Why? Because each spirit, each soul chooses experiences that are perfect for it's growth. It could have chosen a variety of different expressions. But it didn't! Instead it chose this life, the life you are living in order to grow.

      Remember that this is the perfect plan! You denying your beauty is exactly as it should be. You designed the part where you wanted to be richer. And as for your health this is perfect too. Your reactions to events, issues, and challenges mold you. They make you who you are as an individual. You knew this when you planned your life.

      This is your life, and it's the only life you are going to have exactly as you are right now, as the planet is now. You chose to be here. You chose this life, your parents, and your body. You chose the experiences and you invited other souls to help and support you as you took this journey.

      Congratulate yourself on the perfect choice and make the most of it. Be grateful for everything and every opportunity for growth in your life. It is a life well chosen. Start living it like it is your last. Enjoy the gifts, welcome the challenges, and above all be grateful for being you. Look back on your life, on your achievements, on those who have been there with you, remember them with love - even if they challenged you.
      And remember, you don't have to believe anything I say. This is my belief, my truth, and there are many truths. But do know that you are unique and you are spectacular.

      This Memorial Weekend let us remember those who have given their lives for our freedom. Let us also remember those who have shared and continue to share our lives, supporting us in our growth, and helping us to achieve our missions. And as we hold the energy of remembrance let us honor ourselves and the choices we have made. Let us remember how lucky we are to be here, how fortunate we are to be living our lives.

      This is your life, it's a wonderful life filled with many gifts and challenges. You are a beautiful, light spirit having a human experience. Enjoy it!

      Namaste
      Love and blessings
      Elizabeth

      * Join me on Facebook - I pick a card every day, and I add new items and goodies. Remember to add my posts to your newsfeed
      Like us on Facebook
      NEW Goodies

      Tree of Life Collection
      I've been adding more Tree of Life pendants to my collection. This one to the right is the Tree of Harmony, with Rhodochrosite and Sunstone to bring balance, attract soul mates, and infuse the heart with joy & happiness.

      The next tree pendant is filled with Blue & Violet Topaz, it's called Tree of the Guardian Angel. Topaz is a wonderful stone to attract blessings, but the blue and violet of this tree together with the  Guardian Angel energy  create a protective shield that is gentle, light hearted, and filled with Angelic love. Blue is creative, violet is transformative so this tree would be great for artists and writers who are guided to work with the Angelic realm.

      This one is the Tree of Growth I mentioned in last week's Love Letter. It combines real emeralds, peridot and aventurine to grow your business, career, bank balance, relationships, and MORE!

      And finally this one is a requested Tree of Life for Capricorns. It has Garnet the stone for Capricorn and Smoky Quartz a stone linking with the earth - it has a nice Capricornian grounding energy.

      All tree pendants are hand crafted using Sterling Silver wire, gemstone crystals, and Swarovski sparkles.

      Pendant size is approximately 1 and 3/4 inches wide, come on a diamond cut chain with a gemstone dangle, and are priced at $125.

      To place your order or request more information
      The ColorScope Show
      Click on the video to watch on You Tube or click here to watch on Sealed With Love
      Click on the video to watch on You Tube or click here to watch on Sealed With Love
      ColorScope Show:
      Weekly Color & Oracle Reading
      May 19 - May 26
      My guest this week is Transformational Coach and creator of the Angel Chatter deck, Chris Alexandria. Using your intuition select one color or select 1st, 2nd, 3rd favorite from all three colors for a past, present, future reading from the following - TURQUOISE, METALLIC GREEN, OR PURPLE - then watch the reading and leave your comments on my You Tube Channel, Facebook Page or Website.

      Elizabeth Harper is...

      Elizabeth Harper... Expo  ...is a popular and inspiring teacher, color intuitive and visionary artist who empowers others to realize their light. She has been featured in well-known national magazines including Woman's World, Redbook, Prevention and Health, is a magazine columnist and regular contributor to radio and television in the US and Australia, and is the award-winning author of Wishing: How to Fulfill Your Heart's Desires. Her pioneering work with color inspired her uniquely revealing ColorScope featured globally in print and online magazines and weekly webcasts. Elizabeth shares her gift of healing through her jewelry designs, Silk Energy Wraps, meditations and oracles. She regularly facilitates workshops at some of the nation's most renowned organizations including the Omega Institute for Holistic studies, Open Center, Lily Dale Assembly, and the Learning Annex. She is the founder of Sealed With Love LLC and co-founder of Spiritual Living LLC
      GIFTS of LOVE

      With
      Love
      XXX
      Love Letter Dear Gorgeous You!

      I have lots of gifts in my Sealed With Love eShop, and lots more that are not there. If you've seen my offerings and can't find them online, just email me.

      All my creations flow from my spirit, through my heart and into my hands. Treat yourself or someone you love to a gift of Love! You can order a Custom Design piece for the love of your life which includes a reading on the energy and colors of the piece. Contact me for more information on this service.
      Love & Coloriscious Blessings
      elizabeth

      This is the fine print text where you might tell your customers how the item will be shipped and, for example, if they are overseas that there will be additional shipping charges and must contact you.
      Join Our Mailing List!
      Sealed With Love LLC | PO Box 765 | Canandaigua | NY | 14424