Expect wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 22 May 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      The passageway of expanding beyond illusion takes you into a state of unknown potential. When you find yourself in unfamiliar space, go with the flow and allow yourself to be a beginner.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102