[ANGEL] 2 Gemini , The Angels of Technical Inventions

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 12 , May 21, 2013

      Please note "Healing the Masculine" in footnote section.

      []

      2 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Technical Inventions
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘
      Yparcha’

      Beloved,

      After basic electricity is mastered through 1 degree Gemini, we inspire many technical inventions across a broad spectrum.

      Our special province is inspiration of the creation of technical inventions that manifest loving realities on Earth to out picture the
      highest good of all concerned.

      We help spiritually mature seekers understand  that of the three aspects of Divine Being, which are love, wisdom, and power,
       wisdom is the combination
       of Love, which is Female, with WillPower, which is male.

      Therefore, Wisdom is the middle path, it is the perfection of the electromagnetic fluid
      .

      In other words,  there are two kinds of energy.

      There is electrical energy and there is magnetic energy.

      Electrical is flowing creative will or desire and is male.

      Magnetic is receptive flowing feelings and is female.

        Based on their flowing nature, the ancients refer to Will as the “electrical fluid” and Feeling as the “magnetic fluid”.
      These  are the plus and the minus, the 1 and 0 of computer language.

      These two energies  together , the electric and the magnetic, are known as the electromagnetic fluid .

      The most basic principle to understand, is that electricity is another name for INTENT OR WILLTHAT IS CONSTANT OR FLOWING.
        It is focused Will.

       Magnetism is another name for RESPONSIVE FEELINGS THAT CONSTANTLY FLOW
      .

       DIVINE WISDOM requires purity of INTENT.

      Therefore, our gift from Divine Providence is the perfecting of INTENT, the electrical fluid.

      This means that we help seekers of divine beauty purify the desire nature, so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

      These visual images in the imagination are the province of Theta brainwaves and the pineal gland.

      []
      Relaxation is required for deep Theta visualization.

      [Research shows that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and an actual happening. It will experience both as 'equally real, equally fact'.
       It is the subconscious mind that 'runs' the universe.]

      Once beautiful visualizations are made with strong desire, flowing feelings are created.

      This is the magnetic fluid.

      Once flowing feelings of a desired visualization are manifesting, the new reality is magnetically attracted out of infinite potential in the quantum field.

      When flowing Emotional Energy is full spectrum, which  unconditional, all-encompassing Divine Love is, then flowing DIVINE INTENT FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL –or electricity—flows all the way into the ground, or into physical manifestation, with least resistance.

      In other words, unconditional, all-encompassing love is the best conductor of divine will into form.

      It is wise to combine any other feelings any divine virtue with feelings of divine love for this reason
      .

      As the greatest technology of all is understood, the quantum field itself, and the truth of the human being is utilized, then miracles happen.

      "Ye are made in the image and likeness of God."

        Flowing pure, holy intent or will of a divine virtue [inspired by the intelligence of the quantum field of omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence known as Divine Providence] becomes imagined visual images which then become flowing Divine Feelings.

      These feelings are magnetic and are compressed information containing everything needed to attract whatever is needed from the quantum field to miraculously out picture previously visualized divine desires.

       Combine this with unconditional, all encompassing love and generate a lightning bolt of energy activated out of Omnipresence, the Unified Field, to manifest  new  physical, emotional, mental or spiritual realities within self and others.

         These new forms correspond exactly to the vibrations of the original intent, visual images and feelings.

      The highest power of resonance of the Unified Field is accessed from the slowest state of Pure Being in the Delta brainwave state.

       It flashes down like lightening through relaxed mind [Theta brainwaves] and then becomes emotions [Alpha brainwaves] which attract changes to physical form [Beta brainwaves].

       In the human body a divine electrical flowing pulse of will generated in the cranium activates pineal, pituitary, and other glands.

       Then the heart is activated with divine feelings, especially divine love, creating a field 5000 times stronger than the field produced by cranium alone.

      The human body temple then becomes the greatest divine and original natural technical invention and manifests genius and miracle working
      .

      Jesus
and the sacred heart

      Electro-magnetic energy  manifests anything from the quantum field, from poems to new technical inventions to actual miracles.
       josephinewall_starscape

      MIRACLES

      dance

      ‘Y-P-A-R-Ch-A’

      Y…Using our profound cosmic intuition and inspiration, we impart an excellent aptitude for prophecy,
      *
      P…as a response to the longing for spiritual perfection .  In devoted service, this longing for spiritual perfection helps birth new inventions.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We control mental programming, as well as beings of the air and mental realm, and transform negativity through release for change into other states that are the highest good of all concerned. This creates change in physical matter.
      *
      R…We foster mind expansion to easily grasp and articulate any knowledge.
       We give the wherewithal to apply this knowledge into practical expression.
      *
      Ch…From the virtue of clarity and perfect purity, we discriminate the clear from the unclear, eliminating obscurities
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…in order to apply the highest wisdom toward healing the mind, and transforming matter on the physical plane.

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      *******

      Tree of LIfe-Hunab Ku

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright:
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

        The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.  </

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 12 , May 22, 2014

        []

        2 degrees Gemini
        TheAngels of Technical Inventions
        Also known as

        TheAngels of

        Yparcha

        Beloved,

          Our gift from Divine Providence is the perfecting of INTENT, the electrical fluid.

        This means that we help seekers of divine beauty purify the desire nature, so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

        Electro-magnetic energy  manifests anything from the quantum field, from poems to new technical inventions to actual miracles.

        Afterbasic electricity is mastered through 1 degree Gemini, we inspire many technical inventions across a broad spectrum.

        Our special province is inspiration of the creation of technical inventions that manifest loving realities on Earth to out picture the
        highest good of all concerned.

        Wehelp spiritually mature seekers understand the subtle energies that are precursors of manifestation.

         These are the three aspects or frequencies of Divine Being, which are love, wisdom, and power,
         wisdom is the combination
         of Love, which is Female, with WillPower, which is male.

        Therefore, Wisdom is the middlepath, it is the perfection of the electromagnetic fluid
        .

        In other words,  there are two kinds of energy.

        There is electrical energy and there is magnetic energy.

        Electricalis flowing creative will or desire and is male.

        Magneticis receptive flowing feelings and sensations and is female.

          Based on their flowing nature, the ancients refer to Will as the “electrical fluid” and Feeling as the “magnetic fluid”.
        These are the plus and the minus, the 1 and 0 of computer language.

        Thesetwo energies  together , the electric and the magnetic, are known as the electromagnetic fluid .

          Remember that omniscience, or all knowing, is also omnipresent, which is everywhere present.

        Humans create physical children when male and female energies come together, they also create beings of fire, air, water, and earth when will and love come together.

        When creating electrical fluid, an actual being is created that is intelligent, a being of the fire element.

        To create "children" of fire that are the highest good of all concerned, remember that the most basic principle to understand is that electricity is another name for
         INTENT OR WILL THAT CONSTANTLY FLOWS.
        .

         Therefore, the electrical fluid which  is focused Will is a child of Divine Love as well as Divine Will.

         Love, like everything else, expresses two polarities on one continuum, these polarities are love of the self and love of the other.

         Divine Love is the perfect harmony or balance of these two polarities, the middle path.

        Since magnetism is another name for RESPONSIVE FEELINGS of Love THAT CONSTANTLY FLOW
        ,

        DIVINEWISDOM requires purity of INTENT.

         Our gift from Divine Providence is the perfecting of INTENT, the electrical fluid.

        This means that we help seekers of divine beauty purify the desire nature, so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

        These visual images in the imagination are  Theta brainwaves and are made possible by the pineal gland.

        []
        Relaxation is required for deep Theta visualization.

        With stress it is possible for the children of light to move into fear, which attracts unhappy realities on the physical plane.

        Love is the antidote of fear, love is the frequency that will attract heaven on earth, for self and others, creating situations of relaxation and ease in all areas of awareness.

        [Research shows that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and an actual happening. It will experience both as 'equally real, equally fact'.
         It is the subconscious mind that 'runs' the universe.]

        Once beautiful visualizations are made with strong desire, which is the electrical fluid, flowing feelings of love are created.

        This is the true divine magnetic fluid.

        Once loving feelings of a desired visualization flow, the new reality is magnetically attracted into physical reality out of infinite potential in the quantum field.
        This is true of anything, including technical inventions.

        Remember, an electrical flow needs to be grounded.

[...]

        * Names, phrases, or sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 22, 2015

          []

          2 degrees Gemini
          TheAngels of Technical Inventions
          Also known as

          TheAngels of

          Yparcha

          Beloved,

            Our gift from Divine Providence is the perfecting of INTENT.
           Intent,  will, and desire is the electrical fluid of alchemy.

          This means that we help seekers of divine beauty purifythe desire nature, so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

          Electro-magnetic energy  manifests anything from the quantum field, including art to new technical inventions to actual miracles.

          For this reason, after basic electricity is mastered through 1 degree Gemini, we inspire many technical inventions across a broad spectrum for the highest good of all.

          Our special province is inspiration of the creation of technical inventions that manifest loving realities on Earth to out picture the
          highest good of all concerned.

          We help spiritually mature seekers understand the subtle energies that are precursors of manifestation.

           These are the three aspects or frequencies of Divine Being, which are love, wisdom, and power,
           wisdom is the combination
           of Love, which is Female, with WillPower or Intent, which is male.

          Therefore, Wisdom is the middle path, it is the perfection of the electromagnetic fluid
          .

          Inother words,  there are two kinds of energy.

          Thereis electrical energy and there is magnetic energy.

          Electricalis flowing creative will or desire and is male.

          Magneticis receptive flowing emotions and sensations and is female.

          The two nervous systems called sympathetic and parasympathetic correspond to the magnetic and the electric flows.

          The central nervous system, or shushuma nadi, is the central column of the scalor wave caused by these two energies flowing both counterclockwise- emotional-magnetic, and clockwise-intent-electric.

            Based on their flowing nature, the ancients refer to Will as the “electrical fluid” and Emotion as the “magnetic fluid”.
          Theseare the plus and the minus, the 1 and 0 of computer language.

          Thesetwo energies  together , the electric and the magnetic, are known as the electromagnetic fluid .

            Remember that omniscience, or all knowing, is also omnipresent, which is everywhere present.

          Humans create physical children when male and female energies come together, they also create beings of fire, air, water, and earth when will and love come together.
          LOVE IS A FREQUENCY OF HARMONY THAT BRINGS HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE.

          When creating electrical fluid or intent that is in harmony with Omnipresent Divine Will,  an actual being is created that is intelligent, a being of the fire element.

          Tocreate "children" of fire that are the highest good of all concerned, remember that the most basic principle to understand is that electricity is another name for
           INTENT OR WILL THAT CONSTANTLY FLOWS.
          .

           Therefore,the electrical fluid  is focused on an intent that brings harmony and happiness. This is a child of  Divine Wisdom, of Divine Love conjoined with Divine Will.

           Love, like everything else, expresses two polarities on one continuum, these polarities are love of the self and love of the other.

           Divine Love is the perfect harmony or balance of these two polarities, the middle path.

          Since magnetism is another name for EMOTIONS THAT CONSTANTLY FLOW
          ,

          DIVINEWISDOM requires purity of INTENT.

           Ourgift from Divine Providence is the perfecting of INTENT, the electrical fluid.

          This means that we help seekers of divine beauty purify the desire nature, so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

          These visual images in the imagination are  Theta brainwaves and are made possible by the pineal gland.

          []
          Relaxation is required for deep Theta visualization.

          When disharmony causes stress,  the children of light to move into fear, which inhibits relaxation and access to Theta brainwaves.

           Remember that Theta brainwaves is where they create beautiful realities in the imagination, which in turn create beautiful emotions.

           These in turn attract beautiful realities on the physical earth plane.

            In states of disharmony,  the reptilian brain stem of survival is activated instead, and fear instincts attract unhappy realities on the physical plane.

          Therefore we initiate the sons and daughters of divine being with the ability to relax and direct focus on what is desired in the heart of love.

          Love accesses each situation and instinctively visualizes  antidotes of fear, love imagines what will attract heaven on earth, for self and others, creating situations of relaxation and ease in all areas of awareness with infinite faith.

          [Research shows that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and an actual happening. It will experience both as 'equally real, equally fact'.
           It is the subconscious mind that 'runs' the universe.]

          Once beautiful visualizations are made with strong desire, which is the electrical fluid, flowing emotions of love, harmony, and pleasure are created.

          This is the true divine magnetic fluid.

          Once loving emotions of a desired visualization flow, the new reality is magnetically attracted into physical reality out of infinite potential in the quantum field.
          This is true of anything, including technical inventions.

          Remember,an electrical flow needs to be grounded.  This is true in technical inventions and in alchemy.

          When flowing Emotional Energy is full spectrum, which  unconditional, all-encompassing Divine Love is, then flowing DIVINE INTENT FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL –or electricity—flowsall the way into the ground, or into physical manifestation, with least resistance.

          In other words, unconditional, all-encompassing love is the best conductor of divine will into form.

          It is wise to combine any other emotions of any other divine virtues with flowing divine love for this reason
          .

          As the greatest technology of all is understood, the quantum field itself, and the truth of the human being is utilized, then miracles happen.

          "Ye are made in the image and likeness of God."

            Flowing pure, holy intent or will of a divine virtue [inspired by the intelligence of the quantum field of omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence known as Divine Providence] becomes imagined visual images which then become flowing Divine Emotions.

          These emotions are magnetic and are compressed information containing everything needed to attract whatever is needed from the quantum field to miraculously out picture previously visualized divine desires.

           Combine this with unconditional, all encompassing love and generate a lightning bolt of energy activated out of Omnipresence, the Unified Field, to manifest  new  physical, emotional, mental or spiritual realities within self and others.

             Thesenew forms correspond exactly to the vibrations of the original intent, visual images and emotions.

          The highest power of resonance of the Unified Field is accessed from the slowest state of Pure Being in the Delta brainwave state.

           It flashes down like lightening through relaxed mind [Theta brainwaves] and then becomes emotions [Alpha brainwaves] which attract changes to physical form [Beta brainwaves].

           Inthe human body a divine electrical flowing pulse of will generated in the cranium activates pineal, pituitary, and other glands.

           Then the heart is activated with divine emotions , especially divine love, creating a field 5000 times stronger than the field produced by cranium alone.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 21, 2016

            []

            2 degrees Gemini

            The Angels of Technical Inventions

            Also known as

            The Angels of

            Yparcha

            Beloved,

              Our gift from Divine Providence is the alignment of willpower, desire, and INTENT with the longing
            for spiritual perfection, unity with divine light, and beauty, so that in the cycles and rhythms of life,
            beautiful inventions bless all.

            For this reason, after basic electricity is mastered through 1 degree Gemini,
            we inspire many technical inventions across a broad spectrum for the highest good of all
            .

             Intent,  will, and desire is the electrical fluid of alchemy.
            When the mind is focused on desires for the highest good of all, amazing guidance is received
            in perfect clarity and purity.

            We help seekers of divine beauty purify the desire nature,
            so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

            In this way, brilliant ideas spring forth to bless all.

            Electro-magnetic energy  manifests anything from the quantum field,
             including art to new technical inventions to actual miracles.

            Our special province is inspiration of the creation of technical inventions,
             that manifest loving realities on Earth to out picture the
            highest good of all concerned.

            We help spiritually mature seekers understand the subtle energies that are precursors of manifestation.

             These are the three aspects or frequencies of Divine Being, which are love, wisdom, and power,
             wisdom is the combination
             of Loving emotions and realities, which is Female and magnetic, with WillPower and mind, which is male and electric.

            Therefore, Wisdom is the middle path, it is the perfection of the electromagnetic fluid
            .

            In other words,  there are two kinds of energy.

            There is electrical energy and there is magnetic energy.

            Electrical is flowing creative will or desire that creates thoughts and is male.

            Magnetic is receptive flowing emotions and sensations and is female.

            The two nervous systems called sympathetic and parasympathetic correspond to the magnetic and the electric flows.

            The central nervous system, or shushuma nadi, is the central column of the scalor wave caused by these two energies flowing both counterclockwise- emotional-magnetic, and clockwise-intent-electric.

              Based on their flowing nature, the ancients refer to Will as the “electrical fluid” and Emotion as the “magnetic fluid”.
            These are the plus and the minus, the 1 and 0 of computer language.

            These two energies  together , the electric and the magnetic, are known as the electromagnetic fluid .

              Remember that omniscience, or all knowing, is also omnipresent, which is everywhere present.

            Humans create physical children when male and female energies come together, they also create with beings of fire, air, water, and earth when will and love come together.
            LOVE IS A FREQUENCY OF HARMONY THAT BRINGS HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE.

            When creating electrical fluid or intent that is in harmony with Omnipresent Divine Will,
             an actual being is created that is intelligent, a being of the fire element.

            To create "beings" of fire that are the highest good of all concerned,
             remember that the most basic principle to understand is that electricity is another name for
             INTENT OR WILL THAT CONSTANTLY FLOWS.
            .

             Therefore, the electrical fluid  is focused on an intent that brings harmony and happiness.
             This flow of willpower is a child of  Divine Wisdom, of Divine Love conjoined with Divine Will
            .

             Love, like everything else, expresses two polarities on one continuum, these polarities are love of the self and love of the other.

             Divine Love is the perfect harmony or balance of these two polarities, the middle path.

            Since magnetism is another name for EMOTIONS THAT CONSTANTLY FLOW
            ,

            DIVINE WISDOM requires purity of INTENT to create beautiful emotional flowing.

            This means that we help seekers of divine beauty purify the desire nature, so that only the highest good of all is desired and visualized.

            Remember that visual images in the imagination are
             Theta brainwaves and are made possible by the pineal gland.

            []
            Relaxation is required for deep Theta visualization.

            When disharmony causes stress,  the children of light may move into fear, which inhibits relaxation and access to Theta brainwaves.
            In this case, attention is often focused on the already created outer worlds, and emotions of victimhood and neediness arise and flow.
            The electro-magnetic flowing frequencies of fear and neediness combined with desires for survival may in this case attract chaos in the quantum field. Then unwanted realities are attracted into manifestation.

             Remember that the relaxed and inner imagination of Theta brainwaves is where beautiful realities are desired and created,
             which in turn cause beautiful emotions to flow.

             These in turn attract beautiful realities on the physical earth plane.

              In states of disharmony,  the reptilian brain stem of survival is activated instead,
            and fear instincts attract unhappy realities on the physical plane.

            Therefore we initiate the sons and daughters of divine being with the ability to relax and direct focus on what is desired in the heart of love.

            Love accesses each situation and instinctively visualizes  harmony and satisfaction,
            which are antidotes of fear,
             love imagines what will attract heaven on earth,
            for self and others, creating situations of relaxation and ease in all areas of awareness with infinite faith.

            Research shows that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and an actual happening.
             It will experience both as 'equally real, equally fact'.
             It is the subconscious mind that 'runs' the universe.
            By meditating in a relaxed state, and focusing on desires for beauty and "heaven on earth",
            visualizations are created that the subconscious mind accepts as 'real'.

            The superconscious mind, and the subconscious mind both process about 400 billion bits of information a second.
            The conscious mind processes about 4 to 40 bits of information a second.
            By using the conscious mind to direct both the super and subconscious minds in deep meditations of
            beauty and harmony, great power is unleashed for the highest good of all.

[...]

              Flowing pure, holy intent or will of a divine virtue [inspired by the intelligence of the quantum field of omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence known as Divine Being] become imagined visual images which then become flowing Divine Emotions.

            *******<

              Message 6 of 12 , May 22

              []

              2 degrees Gemini

[...]

              In this case, often unwanted realities of what is feared are attracted into manifestation.
              "Lo, what I fear has come upon me."

               Remember that the relaxed and inner imagination of Theta brainwaves is where beautiful realities are desired and created,
               which in turn cause beautiful emotions to flow.

              "As a man believeth in his heart, so is he."

               These in turn attract beautiful realities on the physical earth plane.

                In states of disharmony,  the reptilian brain stem of survival is activated, the body goes on full alert,
              and the limbic and emotional part of the brain system, vibrating at a low frequency,
              attract more of the unwanted unhappy realities on the physical plane.

              Therefore we initiate the sons and daughters of divine being with the ability to relax, to imagine what is deeply wanted from the divine heart within,
               and direct focus on what is desired in the heart of love.

              Love accesses each situation and instinctively visualizes  harmony and satisfaction,
              which are antidotes of fear,
               love imagines what will attract heaven on earth,
              for self and others, creating situations of relaxation and ease in all areas of awareness with infinite faith.

              Research shows that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between an imagined happening and an actual happening.
               It will experience both as 'equally real, equally fact'.
               It is the subconscious mind that 'runs' the universe.
              By meditating in a relaxed state, and focusing on desires for beauty and "heaven on earth",
              visualizations are created in the superconsciousness and received in the conscious mind that the subconscious mind accepts as 'real'.

              The superconscious mind creates through divine consciousness.