Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      "Pay homage to the creative spirit that leads you forward on the path of life." Trust in your creative spirit and that spark will continue to grow, evolve and expand just as You do. This honors the muses within our lives and the muse that lives within each of us. As the message touches upon a muse, or muses, can be subtle and more. That is not meant intended to infer that they are elusive nor difficult to grasp; rather that these are presenting a gift in working with our higher imagination and kindling the flame that will enhance our Vision and See in a new way. Muses can be in many forms and come in many ways and, yes, they can be another soul who lifts, inspires, moves and touches your soul. Know that when you are enriched and blessed in this way that the gift which is freely given and shared to you that you are, in turn, sharing in that same gift to her or him. Both encouraging the other in listening and dancing to their inner music. One does not follow the other. Rather they find their dance compliments and walk equally beside the other along the path that is created. That creation from the place inside each of us where we are singing, creating, dancing and loving from the Heart of our Spirit where we are reawakening to that Divine Spark within. Open ourselves to the Artist inside and know that we can, do and shall inspire one another in this Eternal Dance of Life and Love. *:x lovestruck

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper
      Your card is...

      Guide of Wands - The Pied Piper

      The message in this card is that you never know when your muse will suddenly arrive and depart. The muse is the spark of creative fire within the higher imagination. It can subtle, fleeting, and tricky to understand. When the Pied Piper appears in your reading, it is time to follow your inner guide, your ingenious and inventive brand of thinking. Do not follow an outer leader piping a hypnotic tune; listen rather to the gentle refrains of your own inner music. Be playful. Dance. Sing. Let your artistic gifts blossom. Pay homage to the creative spirit that leads you forward on the path of life.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013

         "Do not follow an outer leader piping a hypnotic tune; listen rather to the gentle refrains of your own inner music."

        While it is true that we have, can and will hear music that does touch many places within us the melody that will speak the deepest to our soul is the one that comes from our soul. This is the Song of Spirit that plays eternally and is intricately apart of our Creative Muse. Today's message also speaks on that we never know when our muse will arrive nor depart. True yet, in the same moment, these are a matter of 'whims' or happenstance. Our muse is not capricious nor indecisive. Our Muse responds to our openness. To the way in which we do or do not flow with their presence within us. Open that door and give way to our Muse for, as we do so, we will rediscover our Muse has not 'come along when it decides to'. Rather that the Muse has been waiting for us to Open our Inner Door and has been responding to our Call to come forth to help Co-Create new visions and experiences and expressions. Allow that Song to carry through and be apart our Voice, within our feet as we dance and share in the presence of Love that will always plant new seeds, cultivate growth and signal a new bloom as we are the Gardens that bring new life into existence. Walk, Dance, Sing, Move and Create Love together for as we do we are entering into the presence of the Sacred Divine Muse that is and always will be apart of us. *:x lovestruck

        http://www.ishalerner.com/home/is2/readings_main.html#child