Fractal Energy Mandala: A Call to Rise - Becoming WhoYou Are ~ Keith Allen Kay

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013

      Company Logo
      You Are Becoming Who You Are

      We are standing in the first waves of a Great Awakening of the Soul. We are bearing witness to an amazing unveiling of Spirit. Many are hearing again a familiar deep calling in their hearts that they can remember tracing back to their youth. This spiritual calling, this whispered longing, this divine urge has never left. Life may have unfolded for these souls much differently than they had imagined, however, they still hear the whispers of who they are and of their cosmic purpose.

      If this makes sense to you, if this stirs up memories of your soul. I want to speak to you, no, I want to call to you. You have come to this moment, this place at this time, with a great soul purpose. You have always known that you are special, gifted, aware. Many of your great powers have yet been latent, ready to be explored, ready to be received. You may be experiencing shifts in relationships, shifts in desire, shifts in beliefs. Your world is changing, perhaps even being shaken. You are not alone.

      The truth is that you are becoming who you really are, who you have always been. You are a hungry soul with great desire to live an extraordinary life, an uncommon life, a passionate life. You long to live beyond judgements, right-doings and wrongdoings where you are seen for who you are, not what you have done. You are a soul seer, a passionate lover of life, a gracious speaker of wisdom, you are a gift that the world is longing to unwrap. You are divine. You are of God. WOW!!!

      I know that I am speaking boldly, if you are still reading that is a very good indication that you have also have a deep calling, like "Deep calling unto the Deep", you are becoming aware of your latent destiny waiting to be explored.

      A few years ago I was virtually anonymous, I was hiding, afraid of becoming who I was. I had to step out of the shadows and find my voice, my purpose, my art. I am living my dream now. I love with an open heart, I speak with a fearless wisdom, I create beauty that flows from my soul. I am blessed.

      Tonight, I want to share with you my story. I want to invite you to a special call, where I will tell you how I stepped out of the shadows and on to the world stage. Where I found my voice, my calling, my passion. This call will be different than many you have heard from me before. You will hear my untamed heart.

      Wow, this email is intense, I love it!!!

      Tonight at 6 PM PST Monday May 20th
      Special call with Keith & Tiffany
      If you would like to be on the call live or desire to listen to the recording Click Here to Register.

      You are Shameless,

      Keith

      Keith@...

      FractalEnergyMandala.com
      YouareShameless.com
      Share:

      Shameless Course
      There is still time to register

      Click on Image to Download

      Interesting Image

      The Polar Effect
      In the latest You are Shameless! video, Tiffany got cozy with the gorgeous Whitney Freya, founder of CreativelyFit.com.  We explored the dance between our masculine and feminine energies and what happens in our lives when one of them gets pushed to the side because of judgment.

      2238 East Captain Dreyfus Ave. Phoenix, Arizona 85022 United States

       https://inp321.infusionsoft.com/app/optOut/5/b911bd4ff96aa2b7/529026/0fd78cf38887ae03