Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 20, 2013 - Uriel's Message -- The Force is With You

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 20, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Do you recognize the title of the newsletter, it's from the first Star Wars movie, which aired over 35 years ago (can you believe it)! The force really is with us, and we'll have to keep that in mind as we go through this week.

      Hang onto your hats this week, as we have the Uranus Pluto square today and the May 25 final eclipse of the three that began on April 25. Whatever was brought to light or you became aware of as a source of discomfort in late April can now be completed for closure in an important ending cycle of your healing journey. As you will read in this week's channeled message 'when the veil is lifted, all that was hidden behind it is revealed.'

      While there is a veil between the spiritual and material worlds, there is also a veil that hides many things in the illusions we know as our reality. This truth can be scary and we can become quite emotional about what we are shown as the truth. It is simply part of the process of self empowerment, awareness, integration and alignment that is a step on humanity's ascension journey. We knew we would arrive at this place at some point on the journey, we are now here. There is no time or place for regrets or anger, it is time to move on, move up and create space for the new energy. You can read more in this week's article, which is the Archangel Uriel channeled message, below.
      Try to not get distracted by the things that are being revealed on the world stage. Our collective intention for truth has revealed many layers of truth, including much of what has been kept secret.
      They must be revealed before a new truth can be created. We are
      all going to get a big dose of truth in the coming weeks. I wrote, in the 2013 predictions,that this would happen in May and the month isn't over yet.
      I believe that we are in the period the bible describes as the 'end of days' and it doesn't have to be the fire and brimstone prophecies of the past. We have the ability to create any reality we desire, so it is important for us to stay focused on our most powerful, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling intentions. We can be "filled full" of anything we want, so why not make it the best and most wonderful things we can think of?
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      Everything Supports Your Journey
      Everything on your life path supports your journey from pain to joy, from fear to love, from powerlessness to empowerment, and from limitation to limitlessness. There are no challenges in any aspect of your reality that do not support your evolution. Every trial and sorrow has embedded within it the spark of your divine truth, which you can see and know when you seek the highest outcome. That is why the brightest path is often the most challenging one because it represents your soul's call to healing. It is not the path of highest vibration, greatest clarity, or the one that is the most joyful and peaceful for you. Very often it is the one that is the most challenging and that you find least desirable. Your soul lights this path so you will follow it and in doing so, create healing and transformation. This is your journey into ascension and evolution....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in May 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info
      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064