New Crystals Posted Blue Moonstone & God Gene Crystals from TheQuantumAwakening

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 4:15 AM
      There are more of both of these crystals on display at the links given for those who wish to look through all of them. :)

      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaaGod%20Gene%20christals.htm
      http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaabluemoonstone%202013.htm

      GODGENE CRYSTALS
      The God Gene hypothesis proposes that human beings inherit a set of genes
      that predisposes them to believe in a higher power
      These powerful christalline Masters come to show us a Great Light.  They come to remind us about our ‘Parent Light’. They are navigational markers, allowing time passages to unlock and be seen.  They come to teach us about our DNA linkage to other universes and time domains.  All of history to come is built into the DNA of man. We of earth hold within us 144 star systems that gave of themselves for the original genetic seeding of earth.   Mankind is programmed to remember, for a God who never forgets. As time doors activate, an instinctive remembrance of futures to come is brought to the surface of self. A sense of déjà vu is included in a future that is felt but unseen.    These crystalline beings enhance the ability to be present, while at the same time accepting energy, and messages from your future and multidimensional selves.

      Active participation is needed to shift the time domains into a place that shifts a dismal future. By actively entering the human DNA helix, via intent and meditation/ visualizations one is able to knowingly change the previous profile creating an instinctive understanding of ones own destination and true nature.

      You are not bound to DNA contracts that have outgrown there usefulness as time and events have shifted and no longer include them.  What once served your earthly ancestors no longer serves you. What once was a disease that changed the direction of the human race is no longer a required learning

      The God Gene hypothesis proposes that human beings inherit a set of genes that predisposes them to believe in a higher power. At a certain predestined time this sleeping gene will activate. Within the God Gene is an extensive biological indexed library. We are not just some meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is a thought of God. Before we were birthed into form, we were held within the heart of God.
      In this ancient and sacred place you can release any and all genetic blocks that have kept you less than. These include; Blocks to perfect health, Pre-programmed diseases, Blocks to being healed, Emotional blocks & wounds, Addictive programs, Programs with any desire to suffer. Blocks to receiving and deserving miracles, self-punishment programs, unrequited love programs.

      GODGENE CRYSTALS

      #4 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 4 oz.

      #5 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 5 oz.

      #6 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 4 oz.

      #10 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 5 oz.

      #16 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 4 oz.

      #17 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 4 oz.

      #20 GOD GENE CRYSTAL weighs 4 oz.

      Once in a Blue Moon
      Moonstone

      As we enter the powerful light emanations from the 3rd eclipse on May 24, 2013, these beautiful natural ½ raw, ½  polished blue moonstones in a crystal matrix laced with hematite will assist us in a delicate dance of balance and power. Moonstone has a reflective energy vibrating with the feminine wisdom and Goddess energy of the Moon. The moonstone was the stone of the goddess Diana. It has been worn as an amulet to bring good to the wearer protecting those of a sensitive nature. It can reunite lovers who have quarreled. Moonstones help to strengthen intuition, psychic perception and are said to have ‘the power to grant wishes’.
      Moonstone represents the great Mother Goddess.  Her strength lies in her gentleness, and her ability to experience, process, and neutralize her feelings. Mother goddess is a term used to refer to a goddess who represents motherhood, fertility, creation, and who embody the bounty of the Earth.  For true seekers of higher spiritual truths and wisdom, moonstone will open the gateway to the subconscious.  A stone of wishes, intuition, and balance moonstone helps us to be more comfortable with our gentler feminine side.
      Moonstone Honors the Goddess in all women. It soothes stress, anxiety, hormones and enhances intuition and healing.   Moonstone is a reflection of the person who owns it.  It does not add or detract, only shows how it is. Moonstone is an excellent stone to use in meditation to understand oneself.  Moonstone carries lunar energy and helps to balance emotional upsets. Moonstone has a gentle energy that helps to ease stresses and feelings of anxiousness. Helps all be more comfortable with our gentler feminine side. Used for protection against the perils of travel. Makes one conscious of the fact that all things are part of a cycle of constant change.
      Moonstone bring emotions and feelings under control without becoming hardened from the inside out.  Moonstone will help achieve a balance between heart and mind without losing the gentleness.   In the Eastern culture they believe that holding a piece of moonstone over the heart after a quarrel, then exchanging the stones with each other, would bring your hearts back together. In India, the moonstone is sacred; it is believed to bring good fortune and allows one to see the future.

      Hematite has a reputation for helping people bring order to chaotic situations by drawing tension out of the body, neutralizing negativity and releasing anger. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration and helps with sound sleep. Hematite is known to deflect negativity. It restores equilibrium, and is also used for astral protection. Hematite grounds and strengthens our connection with the earth, making us feel safe and secure.  Hematite is called "a stone for the mind". It helps to sort-out things in ones mind, and can be used for mental attunement, memory enhancement, helps one to realize that the only limitations, which exist, are those self-limiting concepts within the mind. Hematite balances the meridians within the body and provides equilibrium between the ethereal nervous system and the physical nervous system.  Dissolves negativity and prevents you from absorbing the negativity of others.  It helps to overcome compulsions and addictions, treating overeating, smoking and other forms of overindulgence.  The iron in this mineral has a strong effect on the blood.
      Quartz is a master healer amplifies energy and thought, absorbs, stores, releases and regulates power. Quartz enhances psychic abilities aids concentration and unlocks memory.

      These stones love to be touched and rubbed; their beautiful colors will come alive even more with the love and warmth of a human touch. Leave them out in moonlight whenever you feel moved to, as well as place under running water to refresh them.
      these stones insisted on being posted during this upcoming eclipse, the pix are overcast light, all of them have the moonstone flash some are a little shy, need some loving and more touching like a magic lamp.

      Once in a Blue Moon
      Moonstone
      #1 blue moonstone weighs 5 oz.

      #2 blue moonstone weighs 7 oz.

      #3 blue moonstone weighs 6 oz.

      #4 blue moonstone weighs 7 oz.

      #5 blue moonstone weighs 6 oz.

      #6 blue moonstone weighs 5 oz.

      #7 blue moonstone weighs 6 oz.

      HOW TO ORDER
      please use your real name/ not just email name & address/
      with over 2200 on crystal list it is hard to keep up.
      Please Pay for Crystals in a timely fashion, they are an energetic investment.
      All crystals are sold on a first come first serve basis via emails.
      PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST TO MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU ARE WANTING, thequantumawakening@...  and  be patient in this process I am a multitasking multi-dimensional woman living at least 10 lifetimes in this one,  like most of you. I answer all emails. What is destined to be yours will find you.
      Go to   www.paypal.com  to make Payment to thequantumawakening@...  and please list your real name and what you have ordered. Packing theses beauties is not always a easy process they are singing loud with energy on their way to you, so any and all help is appreciated.
      IF YOU ARE NOT A PAYPAL MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO USE A CREDIT CARD THEN EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVOICE FROM PAYPAL THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD.

      We only accept INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT via  www.Paypal.com please be sure to tell me if you live outside of USA so I can add extra for international postage.
      Please send Payment in USA funds $$$, there is a double conversion fee via  paypal, so if send in wrong currency I will refund, so you can send in USA Currency.
      extra shipping charge for all international orders
      (all international orders over $100 must be insured)

       Please send USA check to address below
      Gillian MacBeth-Louthan
      PO Box 217
      Dandridge, Tenn.