Quado's Garden: Today You are Free!

    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2013
      Today is truly a day for freedom. How is it that you can envision freedom? See that with with a new vision. Circumstances around us will change in of themselves instantaneously. What does change? YOU. You change and in this precious, divine moment you give yourself permission to see everything within you and around you with a clarity born from the freedom of your heart, your mind, your spirit. Honor the past for what was there and with that let the regrets of the past, the weight we have carried within the heart and upon the mind, be released. It all begins with that moment of choice. Choose to be free in your Heart, Mind and Spirit. Look upon what brings you joy. The ecstasy and glow of love shared. Embrace that glow and give yourself permission to have that flow up from the depths of your Spirit and lift you. There inside of you the shackles are removed, weights are lifted,  with worries, troubles, fears and regrets begin to become transformed. Remembering that You are the One accomplishing this. That Divine Love which you are receiving: That activation can come within many forms and methods. A 'random' act of kindness and compassion we see more clearly there is no true randomness. It is all apart of that Divine Mystery that becomes more and more clear to us in how we open and receive them. It can be when two come together giving freely to one another in expressing, creating and making love. Whatever the experience is that is yours know that is apart of your re-empowerment.

      Life can and does become richer, fuller, and lighter for these reflect that revival of your Spirit and that is the wind beneath and within your wings as they open and fly fully in the moment. All of those concerns begin to fall away and transform as you choose to embrace, to experience and to BE free. For as you feel free you also feel joy, serenity, peace, and love. Let your Heart, Mind and Spirit rejoice freely in Life, in Joy, in Peace, in Love. *:x lovestruck

      Today You are Free!

      Today is a day for freedom.  Today is a day to be as the bird, singing and full of joy, leaving worries, troubles and regrets far behind.

      Right now, take off from that bough and fly.  Feel yourself lifting up into the sky.  Look down and see how your worries are as nothing, just like little dots upon the earth.  Lift off and see how the past does not exist, the future does not exist.  All that exists is this moment, full of freedom, full of joy, full of a deep peace inside.

      Today, be as the bird.  Fly, fly to adventures unknown.  Let the wind gently take you where it will.  Feel the ease and grace of it.  No striving and trying.  No controlling.  Just lifting gently and easily on the breeze of life, tipping your wing just a little to go this way, just a little to go that way, using the power of the wind to propel you along, easily, gracefully and effortlessly.

      This is the way to live.  Free and powered by forces under your wings, gently, lovingly lifted and carried into each moment and embracing it as it comes.

      Ah, how blessed you are!