Emmanuel Dagher: A Special Birthday Gift!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013

      A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!

      Hi my beautiful friend,

      Birthdays are meant to be shared with the people you love. I truly believe that by giving to others from a place of love & joy, we really are giving to ourselves.

      So, I am sharing my birthday with you by gifting you a special Heart Healing Activation. This recording was lovingly created for you to begin feeling a deeper connection with yourself, others & the Universe. This session recording is super short (especially useful for those with a busy schedule.) This session is not created for just a 1 time listen. It was created so that each time you listen to it, you receive a deeper healing experience. For optimum results, please listen with headphones 1-2x a week.

      To receive your gift, please click on the link below:

      I am so honored to be of service to you in this way.

      We are all in this together,

      Emmanuel

      Like us on Facebook

      Green Stripes

      Magnified Manifesting | 6319 Longridge Avenue | Valley Glen | CA | 91401