Health Mastery Systems: Aloha! Healing Gemstones & Crystals, Meditation with Archangel Ariel & More

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2013
      highly recommend each link as they are an excellent resource on a number of levels. :)

      April 18, 2013

      Aloha Friends,
      The cosmic energies are beginning to lighten up and any feelings of confusion lift as you move past the quarter moon in Leo. Allow yourself to move forward with renewed energy! There is a Lunar Eclipse Sagittarius Full Moon next Friday, May 24th and I'll be posting a Lunar Eclipse Meditation for you.
      New Blog Posts for you to check out:
      "Chakra Healing & Balancing Gemstones & Crystals for your 9th Earth Star Chakra" The elemental life force energies of healing gemstones and crystals with their inherent sound and color frequency patterns may be used for effectively clearing balancing and stengthening each of your chakras. In this article I recommend the healing gemstones and crystals to use to balance & heal you 9th Earth Star Chakra and how to effectively use them. Click HERE to find out more.
      "Feeling Overwhelmed - How to Turn It Around, Part 7." Learn about the Power of the Divine Feminine available in Ylang Ylang oil to heal hardened emotions of both men & women and experience a Meditation with Archangel Raguel to re-establish harmony within yourself & with others. Click HERE for the journey now!

      "9th Earth Star Chakra Healing Meditation with Archangel Ariel" For this chakra healing meditaiton you will call upon Archangel Ariel. Ariel protects your instinctual and wild nature to be free and emboldens your actions. This meditation will strengthen you and your connection to Mother Earth as well as open you to the flow of good fortune in your life. Click HERE for your Healing Meditation with Ariel.
      Thanks for joining us!
      To your success & happiness,
      Until next time...

      -KG

      KG Stiles, Director
      Health Mastery Systems
      PurePlant Essentials
      2520 Springhill Drive
      P.O. Box 1124
      Ashland, OR 97520 USA
      (541) 941-7315
      www.kgstiles.com

      If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
      Cancel

      To update your contact information:
      Update