[ANGEL] 28 Taurus, The Angels of Universal Physics

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 12 , May 17, 2013

        28 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Universal Physics
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Carahami

      Beloved,

       "Ask and ye shall receive."

      'We are angels of cosmic powers.

      We help those who are mature understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

      We are the teachers of cosmic universal physics.

      We make a child of God understand the cosmic powers, their analogies and their legality in nature, and we teach how to control them.

      ‘We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.

      Phenomena that have become clear to a person in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave her in any doubt, and she not only finds the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on her personal maturity she is able to bring about such phenomena by him/herself.

      A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

      Dominion over Earth and powers of nature are birthrights of the sons and daughters of Divine Being.

      These abilities become accessible only when each person becomes spiritually mature, harmless and wise, with clear inner guidance.

      The first letter of our name, letter C, is the spiritualization of matter with divine qualities.  Understanding of cosmic physics awakens with this virtue.

      The second letter, letter A, is unification of individual mind with Divine Mind, so that the original purity of all ideas is known.  Within this virtue are mental BLUEPRINTS that externalize in form through different levels, creating phenomena.

      theOphanimconnection

      Imperfections can then be recognized and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all. This is
      umlaut A, ae.

      The next letter, R, is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence.  This virtue awakens genius that enables a person to LISTEN to inner intuition and receive clear pictures, feelings, and inner knowing.

      A and umlaut A, ae are repeated, enlivening eloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other mystical powers along with control over negative beings.

       Mastering this frees a person from attachment to any negative value, idea, situation, or possession, so that they can move on to greater enlightenment
        and manifest beauty for all .

      The letter H is The Power of the Word.

      A DIVINE VIRTUE IS ATTUNED TO IN BEING, VISUALIZATION-WILL, THOUGHT, FEELINGS, AND SENSATIONS and enlivened with sound and breath.

      To the extent that each virtue is meditated on in this fourfold manner, to that extent does the virtue manifest on each of these four levels.

      Here lies the key to precipitation of particular qualities into form from the most subtle at the level of being and desire to the most dense level of gross physical matter.

      A and umlaut A, ae, give control over the spirits of the air and the transmutation of matter.

      The next letter, M, is the virtue of fluidity, of flow, of FEELINGS, and therefore the change process. Flowing feelings create MAGNETISM.  Magnetism ATTRACTS like vibrations unto itself, and is the precursor of all material manifestation. This is a great key in the understanding of physics.

      The last letter I, is the virtue of Cause and Effect, the understanding of the circular path of all energy, of sowing and reaping.

       By mastering this virtue perfect memory and conscience are gained.  Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotions and the physical body, and to understand the analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm are attained.

      With this virtue a person can perform miracles on everything that has weight, number, shape, and measure.

      This virtue shines with a light opal color, the musical note of G, radiates from the left kidney, and has the sensation of earth and weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element.

       Because all life is connected as a unified field of energy, whatever is willed, thought, felt, or done has repercussions throughout the entire web of life, both inside the microcosm which is the human body and the macrocosm, which is the outer universe.
      “As above, so below.”

      MIRACLES
      .

      ‘C-A-R-A-H-A-M-I’

      C…’ We spiritualize ideas with divine qualities, teaching
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…the most profound truths, wisdom, and illumination of the enlightened mind and the transformation of matter on all levels..
      *
      R…This is expressed as creative ingenuity in the form of insights and abilities.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…This illumination and highest wisdom comes through creative application of release of anything that is imperfect, and
      *
      H…the power of the word, the cosmic and ancient language, in order to master the material world,
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae… and conform to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, healing the mind, and developing mystical abilities, eloquence, and the language of symbols.  Control is gained over negative beings.
      *
      M…Mastery of the flow of divine emotions and involvement in philosophizing
      *
      I…revivifies the soul; reconnecting the soul and body to reawakening and remembrance of the divine state.’

      HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for an important, outstanding, and amazing example of Universal Physics in written form, The out of print book called Through the Barrier, by Edgar Ostrander. See if you can find a used copy somewhere.

      ********

      diamond
planet

      Here are a few guidelines for meditation on the letter I :

      Relax.
      Be still.
      Go within.

      Go deeply within.  Experience your original state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

      Now locate yourself in time and space by visualizing that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and that your body is an almost infinite universe surrounding you.

      Imagine that a beautiful white light, sparkling with opal rainbow colors, is shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Visualize this light filling whatever inner guidance directs, such as the leg region, the left kidney, or even the entire body.

      Imagine how cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything, how Divine Providence is manifested this way in the most subtle form.

      Consider how cause and effect is analogous to and creates memory, remembrance and conscience.

      Letter I is the tenth letter, so the Law of Cause and Effect oscillates in the rhythm of ten.

      Meditate on how cause and effect controls emotion with all its functions.  Emotions are the connecting link between the body and soul, therefore they are the principle of life itself.  See how the principle of cause and effect controls the very act of breathing.

      Meditate on how everything in the material world that has shape, measure, number, and weight is created by the virtue of cause and effect.

      Flow with feelings of mastery over cause and effect, over memory, remembrance and conscience. Enliven these feelings by toning the sound of the letter I in the note of G.

      Sense weight and gravity, the earth element, as you meditate on the the law of cause and effect.

      With the outbreath this radiance shines through the pores of the skin over the left kidney and fills whatever inner guidance directs in the outer universe.  With the  inbreath this radiance comes back in and fills the body.

      Careful meditation on cause and effect gives the ability to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number, and weight.

      This meditation is a good one for times of long, deep, thought.
        As you come into greater enlightenment with the virtue of the law of cause and effect, know that through the law of correspondences, the unified field, the web of life, is simultaneously enlightened.

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      “I am the way.”

      With each meditation, the way is made stronger for others.  The energy of each meditation goes out and out, like ripples in a pond, coming back ever stronger and blessing the sender.

      Remember to dissolve the opalescent light in the body when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body. Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.
      *

      MIRACLES

        []

      Footnotes

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 12 , May 18, 2014

          28 degrees Taurus

[...]

         RECOMMENDED for an outstanding, and amazing example of Universal Physics in written form, The out of print book called Through the Barrier, by Edgar Ostrander. See if you can find a used copy somewhere.

        ********

        Message 3 of 12 , May 18

            28 degrees Taurus

          TheAngels of Universal Physics
          Also known as

          The Angels of

          Carahami

          Beloved,

           "Ask and ye shall receive."
          We are angels of cosmic powers.

          Dominion over Earth and the powers of nature are birthrights of the sons and daughters of Divine Being.

          Theseabilities become accessible only when each person becomes spiritually mature, harmless and wise, with clear inner guidance.

            A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

          We help those who are mature understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

          We are the teachers of cosmic universal physics.

          We make a child of God understand the cosmic powers, their analogies and their legality in nature, and we teach how to control them.

          We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.

          Phenomena that have become clear to the sons and daughters of god in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave them in any doubt, and they not only find the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on their personal maturity they are able to bring about such phenomena by themselves.

          The first letter of our name, letter C, is the spiritualization of matter with divine qualities.

          Understanding of cosmic physics awakens with this virtue.

          The second letter, letter A, is unificationof individual mind with Divine Mind, so that the original purity of all ideas is known.

          Within this virtue are mental BLUEPRINTS that externalize in form through different levels, creating phenomena.

          theOphanimconnection

          Imperfections can then be recognized and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.
          This is
          umlaut A, ae.

          The next letter,R, is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence.

          This virtue awakens genius that enables a person to LISTEN to inner intuition and receive clear pictures, emotions, and inner knowing.

          A and umlaut A, ae are repeated, enliveningeloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other mystical powers along with control over negative beings.

           Mastering this frees a person from attachment to any negative desire, value, idea, situation, emotion, or possession, so that they can move on to greater enlightenment
            and manifest beauty for all .

          The letter H is The Power of the Word.

          A DIVINE VIRTUE IS ATTUNED TO IN BEING, VISUALIZATION-WILL, THOUGHT, EMOTIONS, AND SENSATIONS and enlivened with sound and breath.

          To the extent that each virtue is meditated on in this fourfold manner, to that extent does the virtue manifest on each of these four levels.

          Here lies the key to precipitation of particular qualities into form from the most subtle at the level of being and desire to the most dense level of gross physical matter.

          A and umlaut A, ae, give control over the spirits of the air and the transmutation of matter.

          The next letter,M, is the virtue of fluidity,of flow, of emotions, and therefore the change process.
           Flowing emotions create MAGNETISM.