Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Flying Into Spring w/ First Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      " I open my arms to embrace the wind that has captured my soul. The splendor of flight and the vision of new horizons call to me. I am free."
      "With the blessing and guidance of the Fairy Queen, fly into the sky of your deepest desires, weave a cloak of new possibilities, dance yourself into new ways of being."
      "This is the time to break free. Be responsible and do no harm, while simultaneously meeting the void of the unknown with an open heart and wing"

      Freedom is apart of the recurring theme emphasized within today's message. The freedom that begins within our Spirit, our Heart. Opening to the wind that blows to and from our Soul. We are gifted with a Clarity of Spirit that we are rediscovering. A gift that has always been there in the deepest and highest places within us. As we unwrap this gift we are Opening ourselves to once more walk and life responsibly, lovingly and freely. The unknown is not a void to be nervous or feared. This unknown is apart of that vastness of Spirit, of your Self calling and waking us up to a freshness and renewal of Joy, Peace and Love.

      The Fairy Queen is our guide as we explore more of the wonders of this Earth coupled with the same majesty of our inner landscape and the heavens above and beyond us. The worlds around us and the worlds within us. As the message speaks to each of us where we are let us breathe in the colors of the Rainbow and breathe them out. Seeing the forms that they take as Breathe is Life and that is apart of how our Divine Imagination begins to Create life in new, abundant and fresh ways. They, the Fairies, are apart of the Divine Bridge that can guide and show how to reawaken the Connection between all of Nature and Humanity establishing the channels that can touch and transform all. In answer to this which is already there taking place inside each of us.

      In every flower, blade, scent, sound and more that we see and experience know these are a multitude of reflections of a new vibrancy within each of us. The new potential that is forming and lifting our us to new heights and depths. The measure that we Open to the Earth is a measure of how we Open to Spirit and that is also the measure of how we are Opening to our Self as well as to the realms of those who have always walked and been beside us. Grounding within our physical bodies, within the Earth we find that our Spirit soars, we discover and embrace our song, and become Lovers of Life full of Passion and Joy.

      Believe in Your Abundance. Believe in Your Self. Love Freely, Share Your Passion, Live Your Joy and Dance to the Song We Are All Apart of Creating Together. *:x lovestruck

      0. Flying Into Spring
      Your card is...

      0. Flying Into Spring

      Soul Message: The bird flying free in the sky is my totem. I open my arms to embrace the wind that has captured my soul. The splendor of flight and the vision of new horizons call to me. I am free.

      Alchemy and Transformation: Initiation and awakening move the soul toward new pastures of experience: places we didn’t dare visit, situations we shied away from, inner stirrings we thought we should suppress. The ability to rise above everyday restrictions of old routines and move upward toward the spacious imaginative mountaintop of new possibilities becomes the new theme in life. This is the time to break free. Be responsible and do no harm, while simultaneously meeting the void of the unknown with an open heart and wing.

      Awakening to the Archetype - The Fairy Queen: The fairies were known to be the “Mothers” of the unseen and magical realms. The fairy realm forms a bridge between the kingdoms of nature and humanity, opening the channels for the spark of divine inspiration to manifest within the human soul. They are our constant, invisible helpers, awakening the angelic song of spirit in the heart of humanity and all of Earth’s creatures. With the blessing and guidance of the Fairy Queen, fly into the sky of your deepest desires, weave a cloak of new possibilities, dance yourself into new ways of being.

      Everyday Encounters: As you walk the path of the Fairy Queen (the Fool), be aware of the light within you. Breathe in the colors of the rainbow, and breathe out the forms you imagine them taking. Be aware of leaves on trees and shrubs, and of budding flowers; they are reflections of new potential growing within you. Free yourself. Allow the high vibrations of the fairy realm to electrify your dreams. Be alive!

      Nature’s Healers: The Tulip
      First Chakra

      First Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Red) (Herb: Cedar) (Function: Survival, grounding)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it governs all aspects of grounding, inner security, sexuality, and safety issues brought from childhood or past lives. Becoming conscious of the first chakra allows one to tap into a life affirming power that is deep and profound.

      Healing Flower: Pomegranate

      Affirmations: I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved