Updates from Sandra ~ last day for the 222

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      New articles and updates from Sandra Walter

      REminder
      Friday, May 17 is the last day to sign up for the $222 rate on the Ascension eCourse. Select the Existing Client rate when registering HERE.

      New Video: DNA from outer space!
      A new video on DNA coming through the gateways will be up on Friday! The article on this can be found on my site.
      My Higher levels explained ... [READ MORE]

      Bye Bye Birdie
      After 3 years of messages and connections, I have decided to say goodbye to my Twitter account. The messages will be left up for those searching for #Ascension guidance.

      Mystic siSTARs
      Any Divine Women working with 5D skills, or experiencing a shift in their abilities (psychic skills, healing, etc) toward 5D is invited to join us for unique and fun calls! Details and registration HERE

      It's a dry heat
      I AM in Sedona for one more week, through the final Full Moon/eclipse of this gateway next Friday, May 24. My route back includes the Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree, Sequoia, Yosemite, Tahoe and home to Shasta for the Summer Solstice. I AM deeply grateful for the amplifications in my personal journey, the welcoming of these beloved sacred sites, the collective participation in portal activation, and to serve in this way to accelerate the Shift.

      In love, light and service,
      Sandra

      Copyright © 2013 Creative Evolution, All rights reserved.
      www.sandrawalter.com
      Send mail and love to:
      619 Ski Bowl Drive
      Mount Shasta CA 96067