P'taah May 2013 Message

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013

      News & Message from P'taah
      May 2013
      In This Issue
      April Conversation with P'taah - Thank You for This Game - Joan
      Featured on Our P'taah Website
      P'taah's May 2013 Message-What Is It Really - Enlightenment?
      ]

      Quick Links
       Find us on Facebook

      Dear Friends

      I've been out of town for the past 2 weeks, so this is much later than I would have liked, but I do have great news.

      Thanks to the many, many people who wanted their own print version of Guide for the Journey Home, we are pleased to announce that it will soon be available in booklet form both through our website and from Amazon.com.

      Special thanks to Chris who worked very hard to convince me that a printed booklet was both doable and, with print-on-demand technology, affordable for us to produce and you to purchase.

      As soon as we get the final proof and make sure everything looks right, we'll be going live.

      With much love,

      Mickey signature
      Mickey

      April Conversation with P'taah
      Thank You for this Game - Joan

      TRACK 1 - TOUCHING ALL THINGS
      The transition is really about the broadening of consciousness and what will become a "super awareness." So in the realization that there is no separation, there is an awareness that has previously been closed off that is awakened. With this sensitivity, ideas change. How you treat creatures and how you interact with others may be different. As you are expanding your world and awareness, you touch and change all things.

      TRACK 2 - MAKING WAY FOR YOUR MIRACLES
      Things like divination tools are devices with which your beingness may affirm your knowing. There is nothing you don't know at soul level, because the soul resides in the Unified Field of Consciousness where all possibilities and probabilities exist in the Now. There's an old idea about punishment, but there is no punishment because there is no right or wrong. However, when you make choices, you live with the outcome of those choices. In larger terms, there are no bad outcomes, and in any outcome there is a gift for you to help broaden your understanding. When you are injured, you can ask yourself, what does this situation force me to do? Or, what does it disallow me to do? You can then get a deeper understanding of why you've created it.

      TRACK 3 - INTERIOR WORK AND WHO WE PLAY THE GAME WITH
      Bring someone with whom you may be having difficulty into your interior world and speak with this person heart-to-heart. Then leave it be. At the very deepest level, that person will know. You all choose each other to have certain experiences with in this or that lifetime. You've chosen these people to play the game with, sometimes in family, or sometimes on a peripheral, passing basis. Don't forget that all of it is a game you're playing simply for the experience of it.

      TRACK 4 - YOUR MAGNIFICENT INTERIOR WORLD
      As you go through your life, you may also include in your thank yous, "Thank you for this game."  Sometimes you get so bogged down in the heaviness of emotions, you forget about lightheartedness. When you take time to be in gratitude, you remind yourself of the gifts that are there in whatever circumstance you find yourself. No matter how dire, there is always something beautiful there for you. Also, be aware of the wonderful and rich interior world you live in. Your interior world is yours to direct and it's this interior world that creates your external world.

      You can order the Conversation this month on MP3 audio and PDF written formats for the special price of $6 and on CD for $10.80, plus shipping. Order yours now
      Please allow an extra week or so for the PDF file.

      Remember, Pay-As-You-Go subscribers never miss a session. For just $5 a month, an MP3 of every Conversation is delivered to your Inbox the minute it is finished.

      Featured on Our Website

      If you've just found P'taah--and every month an amazing number of people do--and want to learn more, our website contains much free information, including the Weekly Quote and the Weekly Quote archive, several P'taah transcripts, archived newsletters, and our Community Forum.

      There's also our store where you will find the P'taah books - Guide for the Journey Home, Act of Faith, Transformation of the Species, The Gift and El Regalo, the Spanish version of The Gift.

      Ten years worth of Conversations with P'taah are grouped under their own tab, appropriately titled Conversations with P'taah. And don't forget that in addition to CDs and MP3s, we're slowly adding PDF transcripts of the more recent Conversations for those who prefer to read P'taah's words.

      We often talk about the power of the Morning Song and here you'll find versions of this wonderful way to start your day that you can copy and paste into a printable document. We also offer laminated versions in English, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Dutch, French, Turkish, Hebrew, Sanskrit, Polish, and Italian that are perfect for your shower or bath.

      Archived older P'taah sessions recorded at workshops in cities around the world can be purchased on either CD or MP3.

      Lastly we offer our beautiful
      Mayan glyph CIB sterling silver pendants and/or earrings. One of CIB's meaning is intergalactic communicator and P'taah has chosen it as his symbol.

      We look forward to serving you there soon.

       Message from P'taah - May 2013
      What is it really - Enlightenment?

      P'taah: What is it really - Enlightenment? It is simply that knowingness that you are indeed the Perfect Eternal Expression of Creation. In that awe, in the joy, in the love of being, you know yourself to be separate from nothing and no one. It is called being whole. It is called humans being Gods and Goddesses realizing their own divinity.

      Does that sound like fun? It is not serious stuff you know. It is not about being good. We promise you this--it is not about being good! It is about being who you really are. And being who you really are is about choice because you have choice in every Now--love or fear.

      And you have will to impel yourselves along the path of that choice of love. You have choice to stop when you find yourself reacting in fear. You have choice in every Now and sometimes you forget. That is all right. Sometimes in your despair and in your pain you forget the grand truth. And that is all right.

      It is not to judge yourself. It is not to berate yourself. It is simply to reach inside to enfold the beingness of you in the arms of love and compassion and say, "I have always reacted in fear. The child within me still sometimes does not know that I am a Perfect Eternal Expression of Source and reacts in the same old way in the eons and eons of time.

      When we say to you we are aware of your courage, beloved ones, because indeed you are breaking the attitude of 26,000 years of coming forth time and time again in the same old despair and misery. And sometimes it is difficult for you. We know. You get caught up in your day-to-days, in the complexity of the stories that you create, and you forget indeed that it was you who wrote the stories.

      (Laughter)

      The thing that is stronger than anything is the yearning within the breast to really know Love. The yearning within the breast to see your whole world reflect that which is the knowing deep within you of how it may be. The yearning within your breast to see humanity reach forth to be the golden light, to be the stars in the firmament, to be all that you can possibly be. To see your world sing in harmony where there is not ever one child not treated with love, honor and compassion. Where there is no starvation, no war, no lusting after power.

      Is it a possibility? It is really a possibility? Yes, it is. You carry the seeds of that within you. All of you do. All of you carry the seeds of this awesome idea. You have known it. You have lived it. You hold the power!

      This is not simply some idea-construct. Look at your world. Look at what is occurring now in your world. and we say the more that you focus on violence, on war, on starvation, the more you bring it forth. Hating violence and war brings more violence and war. Loving peace and harmony brings peace and harmony.

      You know all of this. Truly you know it. There are parts of you in this Now that exist in those realms that have not ever known violence and war! You are eternal beings. You are Expressions of the Source. You exist in all realms.

      You hold the wondrousness here in the heart of you. And no matter what in all of those thousands and thousands of years, that knowing has never not been with you! Your choice: love or fear. And you make the choices in every Now moment.

      You can choose to express the beauty that you are or not. If you choose not, that is all right. That which is termed this Age of Enlightenment--it is already. That which is termed the shift from this dimension of reality termed third density to fourth or fifth density or dimension already is and you already exist in these realms! Not consciously at this moment but you do and now you recognize the intellectual possibility of it. Hmmm? You do or else you would not be sitting here in this Now.

      You recognize the intellectual possibility and some of you indeed have felt the knowing within the breast of you, however briefly--the feeling of non separation. Even the memory that you have known somewhere, sometime, this glory. It is not really separate from you.

      The only thing that keeps you in the separation from the knowing is a tiny little fear. The fear that you are not enough. We say this to you, if you were not enough, you would not exist. You would not be here in this plane of reality. If you were not enough, how could you exist? You could not! You could not! The mere fact that you exist at all shows you that you are worthy of all wondrousness. That is good, eh?

       P'taah

      Keep In Touch!

      A reminder that every month many people drop off our newsletter list because their email address has changed and they forgot to tell us.

      For your protection, we cannot update email addresses but there is an easy link at the bottom of this newsletter so you can manage this yourself.

      Thanks!

      Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

      Light Source P'taah | 61416 Twentynine Palms Highway | Box 1251 | Joshua Tree | CA | 92252