Weekly LB from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      http://weeklylightblast.blogspot.com/

      May 16, 2013

      05/18/2013

      Accessing Totality

      It is through connection and separation that earthly life continues.  Deep within your individual cells is the knowledge of the functionality of the whole, for each is connected and interdependent for its own survival.  You see evidence of the fractal reality as cells create an organ, which creates a system, which creates a self, which creates humanity, which creates choice, and life expands.  As you interact with life, you Access Totality through your profound connection and heartfelt understanding of the value of your separation.  Your allowance and choice is your access into the totality of life, creation itself.  It lives within you, through you and around you.  As you become aware of the invisible connection, the interdependence and the continual change that is born through you, you allow improvement into the world around you.

      Accessing Totality is available to you within your biomechanism.  You’re constantly receiving vibration, perceiving experience and choosing your emanation.  Life is taken into the self, into the awareness, into the present.  It is then mingled with your perception - your fear, resistance, joy or allowance and finally your choice.  That perception then emanates out whether through thought, words or action.  As that emanation comes forth from the self, the totality of life responds.  Your own totality does not stop at your physicality, it continues and breathes into all of life.  Your Access into Totality is through your focus on the subtle and yet unformed – life that is available to your creative flow.  Breathe deeply of all of life.  Allow your focus to shift the information and form life anew.

      As we sit to Blast Accessing Totality, we are remembering our creative nature and allowing the cycles of time to flow into form.  We are connecting with life so deeply that the outside is inside our heart and pulsing a new rhythm into life.  We are the wholeness separated into pieces of grace, supporting all into empowered creating.  We are so unified in the force of Love, that all is embraced in our forgiving heart.  We are united, unique in our choices, bold in our love and remembering that Life is Divine.  Blast on!

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile

      © Crystalline Soul Healing. All Rights Reserved