Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 15, 2013 -Q&A: Why Does Everyone Hate Me?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 15, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      One of my Facebook readers wrote that she felt like her 'head was going to explode' these past few days. It certainly has been interesting. In the 2013 predictions I wrote that in May we would see a lot of truth revealed. All I can say is that I didn't expect it to be like this. And we're only halfway through the month and we still have another eclipse and the Uranus/Pluto square to go, which are both next week. What's going to happen next?

      Last week I shared that we were all participating, consciously or unconsciously, in a shift that lifted a large chunk of negative energy out of the earth paradigm, to make room for new, more expanded frequencies. And now we're experiencing the results. With the negative energy gone, more light is available and without support, negative energy can no longer be hidden. Be prepared for more of this, it is global in nature and you will see it in the world, as well as in your own life.

      This week's Q&A article expands on this topic, a great synchronicity, and talks about what happens when we decide that we are worth more, more deserving, more valuable and are willing to share our truth with others. Some will like it, others will not. As Jesus said, "You do not put new wine in old wineskins.' I think it's time to get some new wineskins.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      Q&A: Why Does Everyone Hate Me... When I Only Wanted to Create More Abundance

      Dear Jennifer:  I seem to be triggering a lot of people right now, including my clients. While I can handle the issues with family and friends, I am getting a little concerned about my clients because this is obviously not good for building or maintaining my business. Once they are triggered, they get mad at me and then want to stop working with me. What makes it worse or maybe more synchronistic is that I've been working on my financial stuff and really need to make more money, so the loss of my clients isn't helping. I know that this is for my highest good but I'm having trouble with this cycle.
      Jennifer's Answer: Let's first look at the issues around money because it is not about dollars and cents, money is a reflection of value. Within the context of value, there are several things going on here. You are giving your clients a perspective on the truth about themselves, or their value, they don't like it so they reject it and you. You're doing this with everyone in your life and you feel like everyone hates you. What has changed about the kind of value you are now offering your clients? Their behavior is a reflection of how they value the what you are reflecting to them and the new truth perspectives you offer. It's probably time to be open to new clients, friends and a new soul family......
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 15, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064