Two categories of people tend to call me for Medical Intuitive Sessions: those who've been injured and/or ill for many years (sometimes decades) with no effective diagnosis and/or treatment ... and those people who keep top notch tabs on their health and already know that every physical ailment has a mental, emotional, spiritual or energetic trigger. The second group tends to call very early in their health journey, usually right after their own arsenal of natural remedies and meditations fails to bring relief.
Lately, I've received many calls from a third category of clients, and I attribute this to the increased Awakening on our planet. These clients also exhibit "medical mystery" symptoms, but, unlike the first group, they've only been ill or injured for weeks rather than years. Unlike the second group, they've never consulted a Medical Intuitive or "psychic" before, but "something just tells" them that they need to expand their thinking about these health issues. I love these sessions, because I can feel the gears start turning as people discover how their body partners with their soul in order to bring about the deepest levels of healing. I love watching their upper chakras suddenly light up with understanding and expansion.
Today's post is a hodgepodge of things I've noticed in nearly 12 years of professional Medical Intuitive work. I thought I'd share some common observations and tips that don't seem to have reached the mainstream. As always, I am not legally allowed to diagnose or prescribe, and nothing in this blog or in my sessions constitutes medical advice. I'm simply sharing what buzzes across my intuition or patterns I've recognized in the past decade plus of intriguing work.
1) Lyme Disease has some truly unexpected manifestations. People call it "the great imitator" for a reason! Since the Lyme spirochetes attack the weakest points in the body, symptoms vary widely. Some common (in my line of work) complaints from people who turn out to have confirmed Lyme Disease that eventually responds to treatment and lifestyle changes include: extreme TMJ; persistent jaw, gum or tooth infections; major food sensitivities and severely compromised intestinal health; heart palpitations; inexplicable sensitivity to salt; Bell's Palsy; extreme EMF sensitivity; uncharacteristic bursts of difficult to control rage; and a creeping malaise even though "life is going well."
This is by no means a comprehensive list, nor does it mean that these symptoms necessarily indicate LD. In the absence of other explanations or treatment, though, it's a reasonable question for people to ask themselves and their treatment providers. Awareness has grown so that more well-known Lyme symptoms like achy joints, chronic fatigue, the bulls-eye rash, and irregular immune response will sometimes flag LD. I've found the above symptoms just as strong, if not more so, indicators of LD.
2) Lyme Disease, like every illness, has a specific energetic signature and personality/spiritual profile. I've previously written about spiritual and natural healing of Chronic Lyme Disease. You can read that article (and dozens of comments) by clicking here. Please know that for every person who comments on the blog, I tend to receive three or four private emails expressing how that article exactly sums up their life just prior to getting Lyme, as well as their current journey. I've also had countless clients find me through that article, and they've all shared corroborating details as well. Not everyone exposed to Lyme or the co-infections develops Chronic Lyme Disease. If you recognize yourself in that profile and have some of the symptoms in #1, then that increases the value of exploring LD as a possible physical cause.
3) Swaddling: not just for infants! Variants of the old practice of calming babies down by wrapping them tightly in a blanket work for adults as well. The psoas muscle holds much of our traumatic experiences -- in this life, and other lifetimes, too. You can read about that here, and see a photo of "Constructive Rest Position," which helps to release the psoas. Less known is the fact that you can take a yoga strap or belt, wrap it around the thighs and gently support them in their release. This allows deeper relaxation, since you expend no energy in keeping your legs from flopping open.
I call the next swaddling option the "Al Bundy," since it involves resting your hands on your hipbones while lying down, sliding those hands slightly under the waist of your pants. The slight constriction of fabric acts like the yoga belt, gently supporting your arms so that they can completely release the neck and trapezius muscles. You might initially feel weird doing this pose so reminiscent of Married with Children, but if you suffer chronic neck pain, you'll find yourself greatly rejuvenated after sleeping that way.
People suffering from anxiety or insomnia may also find comfort in tightly wrapping themselves in a blanket, if possible having someone else "tuck in" the sides underneath the arms and legs. Other techniques that can help with overwhelm include lying on the stomach (to cover the heart and solar plexus chakras) while placing a pillow over the crown of the head. The covering of these areas shuts down the zapping and buzzing so many people complain about with solar flares, empathic assaults, or racing mind at night.
4) Autistic children are more advanced than what society calls "normal." We can learn from them. I've written on this before here. RMN also posted a series of videos featuring Jacob Barnett, an autistic teenager genius who promises to "prove Einstein wrong." You can find a bunch of Jacob Barnett videos by clicking here. Note how his mother searched for and fostered his gifts. I've had clients with autistic and Asperger's children who turned out to be able to see and communicate with faeries and the dead. I've also encountered many highly advanced souls masquerading as autistic children just so that they could have the chance to devote themselves to the one or two items of most interest in this lifetime.
In sharing the gifted nature of autistic children, I in no way mean to minimize the horrors of vaccine damage, the frustration of parents, or the isolation that comes from autism and Asperger's. I'm simply indicating that gifts exist. They can be found and nurtured. Souls seek healing and expression. Given the chance, they will amaze parents, expose the failures and limitations of our education system, and return us to more natural (now called supernatural) ways of experiencing our Universe.
5) When one chakra is imbalanced, it pays to look at the opposite chakra on the color wheel. I find that imbalances tend to occur in pairs. Second chakra (orange) issues tend to occur in connection with throat and/or third eye (blue) issues. Root chakra problems (red) almost always connect with a need for heart chakra (green) healing, and I have yet to find anyone with solar plexus problems (yellow) who doesn't have a corresponding imbalance in the crown chakra (purple). Most people who dabble in mind-body-spirit healing research all the issues and affirmations connected to whatever chakra corresponds with their biggest complaint. Faster relief may come from treating the opposite color chakra issues first, or at least in conjunction with the primary spot in need of healing.
That's it for today's installment of things that make you go hmmm... . Please feel free to share via comments any "counter-intuitive" or unusual correspondences you've discovered or observed. Many blessings and much healing!