[ANGEL] 26 Taurus, The Angels of The Ancient Language

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 11 , May 15, 2013

      AlyconeElohim.jpg

      26 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of The Ancient Language

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Amalomi

      Beloved

      Our special instruction is practical use of the ancient language to manifest divine love in day to day life.

        Using the cosmic language requires  wholebrain functioning which is the natural inheritance of each child of light.

      This language,
      once practiced and committed to permanent memory, is easy and natural to use and functions automatically without effort,  just as any skill becomes second nature with practice.

      In practical terms, it means experiencing life from the viewpoint of being an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult simultaneously, thereby producing a 4 part sine wave of consciousness that is commonly known as wholebrain awareness.

       The ancient language uses states of being, desire and color-visualization, meanings, feelings, sounds, tones, and sensations
      FOR EACH LETTER of each word, because each letter represents a divine virtue or quality.

       This is to say that the ancient language combines
      Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves entrained
      in a divine quality or virtue.

      The SOUNDS of this language can be made in the imagination or out loud.

       If they are made in the imagination, then the power is released on the astral or emotional level. If they are made out loud, it affects the physical as well.

       These sounds are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

      Each WORD of this language, therefore, is sacred and powerful.

       Each word is a
       series of divine chants, a sacred and powerful song which manifests realities of divine love and perfection.

      We teach to create with clear enlightened will and thought, which is the 'electrical fluid', and divine flowing pure feeling and sensations, which are the 'magnetic fluid'.

      Electro-magnetic energy is the key to practical divine manifestation.

      Each person CAN do this,
      because he or she has WILL,
      which is electricity, and FEELINGS, which is magnetism.

      Mastering the ancient language is first done by going into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

       This state is the Delta brainwave state that is dominant in infancy.

       It is also the state of deep dreamless sleep that you experience each night while sleeping.

       Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as you were as an infant, or as you experience yourself in deep dreamless sleep.

       Now attune  in meditation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the meaning of the letter A of our name.

       This virtue radiates a light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lung area with its own musical note and flowing feelings and sensations.

      It has sensations of ease and air.

       Study other angel messages to learn how to breathe this virtue into the outer world with the outbreath, and receive it with the inbreath.

       Spend enough time in this attunement to become one with the original purity of all divine ideas.

      From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

       This is
      umlaut A, ae. In learning the cosmic language, learn the entire alphabet starting from the letter A and working to the end, letter Z.

      Mastering the ancient language is  accomplished by FLOWING WITH DIVINE FEELINGS of any idea or virtue that is being spoken. which is the letter M of our name.

       The mystical faculties that come from wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, and the transformations that come from release of imperfections, letter umlaut A, ae,  lead to attunement in meditation with all the divine virtues taken together,  the experience of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.

      This virtue, which is the
      letter L of our name, manifests true spiritual morality and vitality, and eternal youth.

      With this comes the opening of the heart to such amazing divine love that everything is seen in its original perfection. This is the virtue of transmutation, the letter umlaut O, eu.

       This brings forth understanding and experience of divine justice and harmony, the following of divine laws.

      With this virtue,
      letter O, a person experiences the truth that harmony IS justice and justice IS harmony.
      With harmony in all brainwave states and with all creation, success and satisfaction for all manifests.

       Chanting the ancient language utilizes divine powers of creation.

       Each child of light and love has been given dominion over creation.  Especially now, during this time of
      accelerated karmic return, it must be used to create success and satisfaction for all.

      Any divine virtue, including harmony, is enlivened and attracted magnetically into manifestation by flowing with appropriate divine feelings, the letter M.

      Finally, the understanding of cause and effect, the letter I, is mastered through meditation.

      Meditating on cause and effect develops memory and conscience, and awakens understanding of karma, of sowing and reaping, The Law of Reciprocal Action!

      This virtue awakens
      mastery of the physical world.

      Be aware of your inner dialogue with yourself as you read this and all of these angel messages.

       If you find yourself saying to yourself,
      "I do not have time.  I do not understand; this is too difficult, etc",
      we offer you the option instead to ask us for assistance. With your request, we have permission, through The Law of Free Will, to assist you in many ways.

      Reading and memorizing information from these messages mainly engages Beta brainwave levels of learning.
      We can help you with Beta, but we also assist you in Delta brainwave levels, which are levels of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. This is the state that you experienced in infancy.

      Your
      cellular memory of this pure divine state can be made available to you upon request.

      We help you enter Theta brainwave levels of deep inward thought, which is the dominant state that you experienced as a child. In this state the mental world is more real than anything in the outer world of the five senses.

      Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

      We inspire strong Alpha brainwave levels of flowing divine feelings. You experience change processes that flowing feelings attract. This was the way that you mainly experienced life as an adolescent.

      All of this will reawaken within you as you meditate on the divine virtues of the ancient language.

      Your Beta brainwave states of the five senses, memory and logic complete divine attunements.  This is the dominant state of adulthood.

       On all of these levels you easily and powerfully integrate the divine states of being, the visual images and power, the meanings, feelings, sounds and sensations of the ancient language.

      We help you even while you sleep, and on other levels, so that the understanding and use of the ancient language grows naturally within as you study each letter and divine virtue in a relaxed, enjoyable and systematic way unique to your own inner guidance.

      Many are so accustomed to relying on Beta awareness, that for some it may not occur to ask us to help reawaken the other parts of the brain.  That is our function, to offer this help when asked.

       These divine virtues are part of the divine inheritance of each person.

      Many people have had many incarnations, and for some, in this lifetime, it is a matter of simply REMEMBERING the ancient language that has already been mastered in previous lifetimes.

      Acknowledging and accessing the kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts for assistance is reclaiming divine inheritance and birthright.
      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      Experiencing pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation is the natural and rightful state for each person.

      By reclaiming conscious waking use of the Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave levels in meditation on the divine virtues, a person naturally utilizes the ancient language.

      Asking for assistance is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of inner being.

      Once this act is ignited, the results
      flow from the heart of Divine Being itself.

      Sometimes a person becomes impatient when the delay between asking and receiving seems significantly long.

      The length of this delay between sowing and reaping is now becoming increasingly shorter on an accelerated time table as the rhythms and cycles of life
      enter wonderful and glorious times of Grace and true divine blessings.

      Divine Providence has ordained that kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts assist each person, especially in these times of the Golden Age.

      Omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient Divine Will for Heaven on Earth outpictures in perfect splendor. This is the time when the wills of humanity align with The Will of Heaven.

      MIRACLES

      ********************************

      ********************************

      Inline image 1

      'A-M-A-L-O-M-I'

      A and umlaut A, ae…'Enlightened mind, highest wisdom, purity of ideas, and transformation are channeled via the
      *
      M…principle of divine flowing feelings  and fluidity, facilitating the change process.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…This bestows illumination and healing of mental programming, and the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.
      *
      L…Vitality, health, beauty and harmony, resulting in enlightenment and grasping the true meaning of good/evil and morality, come from all of the divine virtues taken together..
      *
      umlaut O, eu, and O…Transmutation occurs by seeing all through the eyes of divine love. Our acute discernment, judgement, and merciful sense of justice, along with

      M…perfect mastery of divine feelings and life spirit allows us to control the growth process.
      *
      I…As perfect masters of metaphysics, of shape, number, measure, and weight, we evoke miracles in the material world with the ultimate goal of restoring life to humanity'.
      *

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *
      MIRACLES
      .

       Inline image 1

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Photo: Why Unconditional Love?
Unconditional Love is a dynamic and powerful
energy that lifts us through the most
difficult times. It is available at any moment
by turning our attention to it and using its
wonderful potential to free us from our
limitations. It requires practice and intent
to allow this energy to fully permeate our
daily experience. It begins with ourselves,
for without self-love, we cannot know what
true love can be. In loving ourselves, we
allow the feeling to generate within us and
then we can share it to everyone and
everything around us! That which we send out,
returns to us in greater measure. If you have
not thought about how you feel towards
yourself, physically, mentally, and
emotionally, or spiritually, we invite you to
do so now. Begin the journey that changes
everything. Begin the journey of unconditional
love...

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ht

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , May 16, 2014
      • 1 Attachment
      • 84 KB

      AlyconeElohim.jpg

      26degrees Taurus

[...]

        Just as dolphins communicate in water with ancient sounds, these sounds are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

[...]

      From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

[...]

      Twin
Souls***Twin Flames***One Love***
11

      Footnotes

      Message 3 of 11 , May 16
      • 1 Attachment
      • 84 KB

      AlyconeElohim.jpg

      26degrees Taurus

      TheAngels of The Ancient Language

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Amalomi

      Beloved

      Ourspecial instruction is practical use of the ancient language to manifest divine love in day to day life.

        Usingthe cosmic language requires whole brain functioning which is the natural inheritance of each child of light.

      This language,
      once practiced and committed to permanent memory, is easy and natural to use and functions automatically without effort,  just as any skill becomes second nature with practice.

      In practical terms, it means experiencing life from the viewpoint of being an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult simultaneously, thereby producing a 4 part sine wave of consciousness that is commonly known as whole brain awareness.

       Theancient language uses states of being, desire and color-visualization, meanings, emotions, sounds, tones, and sensations
      FOREACH LETTER of each word, because each letter represents a divine virtue or quality.

       This is to say that the ancient language combines
      Delta,Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves entrained
      ina divine quality or virtue.

      TheSOUNDS of this language can be made in the imagination or out loud.

       If they are made in the imagination, then the power is released on the astral or emotional level.

      If they are made out loud, it affects the physical as well.

        Just as dolphins communicate in water with ancient sounds,  sounds of the ancient language are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

      EachWORD of this language, therefore, is sacred and powerful.

       Each word is a
       series of divine chants that correspond to each letter in the word, a sacred and powerful song which manifests realities of divine love and perfection.

      Weteach to create with clear enlightened will and thought, which is the 'electricalfluid', and divine flowing pure emotion and sensations, which are the 'magneticfluid'.

      Electro-magneticenergy is the key to practical divine manifestation.

      Eachperson is able to do this,
      becausehe or she has WILL,
      whichis electricity, and EMOTIONS, which is magnetism.

      Masteringthe ancient language is first done by going into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

       This state is the Delta brainwave state that is dominant in infancy.

       It is also the state of deep dreamless sleep that you experience each night while sleeping.

       Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as you were as an infant, or as you experience yourself in deep dreamless sleep.

       Nowattune in meditation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the meaning of the letter A of our name.

       This virtue radiates a light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lung area with its own musical note and flowing emotions and sensations.

      It has sensations of ease and air.

       Study other angel messages to learn how to breathe this virtue into the outer world with the out breath, and receive it with the in breath.

       Spend enough time in this attunement to become one with the original purity of all divine ideas. This is the letter A.

      From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

       This is
      umlautA, ae.

       In learning the cosmic language, learn the entire alphabet starting from the letter A and working to the end, letter Z.

      Masteringthe ancient language is  accomplished by FLOWINGWITH DIVINE EMOTIONS of any idea or virtue that is being spoken. which is the letter M of our name.

[...]

      Anydivine virtue, including harmony, is enlivenedand attracted magnetically into manifestation by flowing with appropriate divine emotions, the letterM.

[...]

       In this state the inner imaginary mental world is more real than anything in the outer world of the five senses.

      Yemust be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

      Weinspire strong Alpha brainwave levels of flowing divine emotions.
       You experience change processes that flowing emotions attract.
      This was the way that you mainly experienced life as an adolescent.

      All of this will reawaken within you as you meditate on the divine virtues of the ancient language.

      YourBeta brainwave states of the five senses, memory and logic complete divine attunements.

      This is the dominant state of adulthood.

       Onall of these levels  easily and powerfully integrate the divine states of being, the visual images and power, the meanings, emotions, sounds and sensations of the ancient language.

[...]

      M…principleof divine flowing emotions andfluidity, facilitating the change process.

      A and umlaut A, ae…This bestows illumination and healing of mental programming,
       and the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

      L…Vitality,health, beauty and harmony, resulting in enlightenment and grasping the true meaning of good/evil and morality,
       come from all of the divine virtues taken together..

      umlaut O, eu, and O…Transmutationoccurs by seeing all through the eyes of divine love.
      Our acute discernment, judgement, and merciful sense of justice, along with

      M…perfect mastery of divine emotions and life spirit allows us to control the growth process.