Tania Marie's Blog: Blooming Celebration

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      Blooming Celebration

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      flowersCelebration...that is the word of today and a valuable daily practice for our lives to be mindful and present with. Yes, every day we take another breath on our beautiful Earth is a day of celebration. Even when things feel challenging, discouraging, frustrating, tormenting, and futile, these are buried seeds awaiting discovery and cultivation into miracles.
      I can't help but live from the place of believing in all possibilities and knowing that all things are in Divine order regardless of how the trained mind would prefer to judge them otherwise. Yes, even when I've been in my darkest hours of experience, there is this connective knowingness and innate trust in a promise of a new beginning that never fails to wake me out of the spiraling slumber.
      "You are full of unshaped dreams...You are laden with beginnings...There is hope in you... ~Lola Ridge
      Yesterday ended the 21-Day Mantra Meditation Journey with Deva Premal and Miten with an added bonus 22nd day today to complete the journey on the note of "Celebration." For those of you who joined the last 3 weeks of life celebration and honor of your wholeness and divinity, I hope you are feeling more empowered and realizing a little bit more each day how miraculous you are. I hope also that you will continue to incorporate your favorite mantras into your life, or create a mindfulness of sacred time and space daily in some small way.
      “A mantra is something like a seed to be allowed to go deep into your being so that it can send its roots to the sources of your life and finally to the universal life. Then its branches, its foliage will go high into the sky, and when the right time comes, when the spring comes, it will be filled with thousands of flowers.”  ~Osho
      We can always easily find reasons to fuel whatever feelings we are being attached to in the moment - sadness, anger, resentment, etc. But we can also always choose to find reasons to foster gratitude for the gifts that we are blind to when we are allowing our thoughts to stand in the way of their light.
      There is no right or wrong in what we choose, but if you are finding yourself not feeling the way you would like, ask yourself if you're truly willing to do what it takes to transform it into something more pleasing to you. It could be as simple as gently accepting the hand of your higher self and allowing him or her to guide the way instead of being triggered or tugged at by the hurts of your ego.
      kumquat
      Our abundant Kumquat tree
      Every day I have a choice in how I would like to approach my experiences. And today is another day to water my inner garden..and then I can truly grow.
      Right now so much is in bloom or in process of blooming in the yard (and in my life), including the Kumquat tree and Star Jasmine. I posted about the beautiful Star Jasmine that have begun to bloom in the yard just a few days ago, and since that post they have blossomed exponentially. It's amazing what can evolve in just a few days - and sometimes over night. The same goes for us.
      jasmine
      Our blooming Jasmine at sunrise this morning
      When we provide ourselves with all the supportive ingredients that feed the heart and soul, when we are mindful and present with our choices and openness, when we commit ourselves to cultivate an integrative experience of unconditional love, we nurture blossoming potentials that turn dreams into realities.
      "Find ecstasy within yourself. It is not out there. It is in your innermost flowering. The one you are looking for is you.”  ~Osho
      I was eating a succulent peach just yesterday and as it squirted in juicy bursts in my mouth and on my face, I literally came to embody the symbolism of experiencing the "nectar of life" as I felt it wash through me and over me. It profoundly reminded me of how each moment of life can be a choice of surrendering to my aliveness.
      Ever wonder what your life would be like if you started living the wonder?
      I celebrate the "All That Is" that I am
      Comment   See all comments

      http://taniamarieartist.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/blooming-celebration/