Messages From Archangel Gabriel: Connecting to Archangel Sandalphon with Guided Meditation

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2013

      Messages From Archangel Gabriel

      Link to Messages From Archangel Gabriel

      By Shanta Gabriel
      Connecting to Archangel Sandalphon from your Base Chakra is like being held in Wings of Pure Love and Safety.
      This calming and soothing presence allows you to truly feel how Chakra 1 - Archangel Sandalphonprotected you are and know that it’s safe to move into  life. At the same time there is an increase in your vitality, an ever-widening structure that fuels and nourishes you in your earth world.
      Well-being is the energy frequency of Archangel Sandalphon.
      During this shift of the Ages, Archangel Sandalphon has become available to help anchor the extreme intensity of the new frequencies on the planet. Archangel Sandalphon has been called the Guardian of the Earth and holds the planet in the palm of his hand, and is also known to be concerned with the welfare of humanity. (I use the term “he,” but these massive, exalted Archangels really do not have gender.)
      Sandalphon nourishes and supports us while we create flexible foundations for life in the new 5-D world. Through connection to Archangel Sandalphon, this expansive Being holding the presence of Nature that births all of life,  there is an expanded energy that allows you to feel cared for, whole and held in loving protection.

      Guided Meditation

      Enjoy this 4-minute guided meditation that offers you a personal experience of Archangel Sandalphon.
      Archangel Sandalphon Guided Meditation
      The full meditation mp3 along with study materials from Shanta’s Archangel Study Program is available for purchase in our Resource Center. Please see details here.
      I just did the Sandalphon meditation.
      By far, the best chakra meditation I ever experienced!!!

      Expansive, divine, peaceful, powerful, loving, embracing….
      I never experienced my root chakra in such an expansive state.
      By the end, I was visualizing my root chakra
      as this huge red and green plant like a lotus,
      the green embodying the strength and vitality of a young, new plant.
      ~Susan, California
      This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

      Email delivery powered by Google