Blooming Humans: Day 3 - Prayer, Meditation, Contemplation

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 12:37 AM

      PRAYER, MEDITATION and CONTEMPLATION

      Prayer, meditation and contemplation are the Holy Trinity of
      responsible co-creation, each attuning our body-mind-spirit to
      the Power of Now.

      Opening ourselves to the Power of Now, and aligning our
      Body-Mind-Spirit with the Divine, creates portals of
      possibility.

      As we let go of preconceived notions, limiting thoughts,
      attachments, fears and earthly obligations for even a small
      space each day - we create a vacuum that draws to us our Heart's
      deepest longing.

      In this Sacred Space of creation, we calibrate our consciousness
      to the vibration of Love, and are given insight, guidance, clarity,
      and direction.

      During the Blooming Humans journey (and beyond!) consider
      setting aside 20-30 minutes a day for prayer, meditation and
      contemplation in relation to the Dream Seed growing within.

      Choosing to dedicate more is wonderful (no limits of course!),
      and if the above feels like too much, even 10 minutes will do.

      By daily dedicating space to focus on our Dream Seeds, we are
      affirming our commitment to adding our 'Peace' of the Great
      Coming Together, while attuning to the present ...
      the Power of Now.

      As we do, we experience clarity, inspiration, peace of mind and
      guidance on how to grow and thrive.  We find what works for us,
      what we love, how to proceed and are fully opening ourselves
      to the beauty of our Dreams.

      Just for today ...

      Use this simple exercise for conscious co-creation:

      Feel every breath as a prayer of Gratitude.
      Peacefully meditate on the space between each breath,
      and contemplate the Beauty of the Dream Seed within Thee.

      Blooming Humans are WE!

      Prayer, Meditation and Contemplation is akin to planting seeds,
      pulling weeds, and enjoying the view of what is sprouting, blooming
      and fruiting in YOU!

      Much like a gardener keeps growing and planting logs, recording
      what comes through each day is a wonderful way to keep
      track of the insights, ah-ha's and synchronicities that arise.
      This provides a record of the journey, growth patterns
      and the massive shifts from what we imagined ... as it BLOOMS
      into what IS.  Journals and blogs are simple ways to record the
      journey ... you will surely find a medium that is perfect for you.

      In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and
      learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on
      earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except
      yourself.

      ~Jiddu Krishnamurti

         42 Day Blooming Humans Solstice Unity Wave

      New Moon Activations * Triple Eclipse Initiations * Solstice Celebrations

                                   May 10, 2013 - June 20, 2013

                     Missing a message? Find it here:  Daily Archive

      Connect with community here:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/bloominghumans

                                 www.BloomingHumans.com
                   contact us: bloomcrew @ bloominghumans.com

      Go Gratitude, 7650 s. McClintock Dr, Ste. 103-342, Tempe, Arizona 85284, USA