Pleiadedolphininfos: The Divine Mother Through Isabel Henn (5/10/2013) ~ AA Rapahel through M. Gamma (5/11/2013) and more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      You have given away so much of your power, my child. You have allowed your church, your government, your family and your society to dominate over you. You have listened to what your friends have advised you only to belong to them. Every time you have lost a small piece of your power. It is time to take it back to you. Don’t buckle yourself, only to please others. You have to please yourself. Be content with yourself. Only then you can be really happy. Revise your life and look for the points and occasions where you have acted against your better feeling. You have an unmistakable compass built in, that will show you the path to your own contentment. Your gut feeling, your intuition, your inner knowing and feeling, it can be named many ways. Be more careful now about it and trust it too. Never act against your better knowing, your intuition. Maybe you will loose some friends this way, but you will also win new friends. And these new friends will know how to value you. Be authentic, be who you really are. With this you will get back your power over yourself. Nobody can force you to something as long as you don’t agree to it. Be yourself, my child and you have gained very much. More than you believe you would have lost. ~
      Your Divine Mother

      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/
      multiverse1
      (Thanks to http://lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)

      For the last several weeks my meditation space has been pretty much off-line.  I knew something big must be underway but there was no way of foreseeing what I experienced last night and then today in my meditation.  As I was running my bath to take my meditation, I was sitting with my eyes closed (a massive headache was well underway) and with my eyes closed I could see a massive star system.  I knew this star system was not ours, not the ones we see when we look up into the night sky… and I had to wonder exactly what I was going to experience when I got into my bath.

      In the last week or so in attempting to go into meditation, I would see 5 images of faces looking back at me from the wall that my shower head is on.  My first thought was my Pleiadian friends, but it was not their energy signature that I was feeling.  I could not hold my meditation beyond a moment or two and then they would fade and that would end my attempt.  At least, until today.
      Read more »
      VibrationRaising your energy vibration and consciousness is very important in these shifting and changing times. This is even more important in the times ahead as a lot of cleansing and releasing will be coming for the collective consciousness.

      At any given point in the NOW, your energy vibration is always based on how you feel. Your emotions always reflect your thoughts and if your thoughts cause you to feel good emotionally, then you are in a high vibration energetically. So always have positive thoughts.

      That is so important. You are always deciding what your energy vibration is, nobody else. Here are some things that you can do to increase your consciousness level and energy vibration:
      Read more »
      AARaphael-II(Translated on the 11.05.2013, original language German)
      Today we want to address the subject of healing and the relationship with your inner attitude. Your inner attitude is very important for your healing. This fact is recognized and accepted since decades by your science.

      Well, the whole attitude towards the disease, the pain and similar goes much further. Your inner attitude should be regularly checked by yourself. The attitudes to all the things around you have an impact how and what you experience. It’s not just the Illness, the pain but also how you perceive your environment. Your inner attitude has a great affect how you perceive your environment. Be aware that you created your reality at any time with the help of your thoughts. It is not only your illness or your pain; it is much more.

      You are powerful creator beings that can manifest on a common level with God unimaginable things. Only your lack of believes in this possibility is restricting you. If, however, you would understand that it is directly and immediately possible to manifest the craziest things, it would happen immediately. Your beliefs and attitudes hinder you in the realization of.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google