Pleiadedolphininfos: Positive Change is Unavoidable ~ ArchAngel Gabriel 5/8/2013 by Marlene Swetlishoff plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      The Divinity and sovereignly of humanity will be understood in the time ahead and currently, a plethora of awakening souls upon the surface of your dear Earth are already beginning to find and discover their own personal Divinity and the miraculous things they can do.

      Every one of you carries the pure power of the Creator in your hearts, and what we mean is that you possess a raw higher dimensional strength and ability to do and manifest so very much that for the most part, you’ve been led to believe you are unable to do or manifest.
      Your abilities are truly unlimited, and we have always wished for you dear souls to know this.

      We have taken incarnations on your dear Earth for the very purpose of helping you to uncover, discover and experience you natural Divinity and now, a plethora of souls are incarnate upon your world who will go down in your history books, just as we did, as souls who incarnated to help initiate the widespread awakening taking place.
      Read more »

      May 8, 2013
      Beloved Ones,

      I want to have discourse on the quality of love known as boldness. This quality within each soul requires action in order to be manifested. When one employs this quality in one’s every day world, it facilitates movement toward chosen goals and visions, and also opens up the way to take whole hearted action in every appropriate moment. This quality is an essential ingredient in the stepping forth to speak one’s truth to enable others around you to become aware of a different perspective, which in turn, enables others to become empowered also to stand up and speak their truth. Often, members of the human family have many important insights and truths that can be shared with those around them by using this aspect of love within them.
      Read more »
      GraduationIn the upcoming times, a lot will come up to the surface to be released and to be transmuted.  More and more people are feeling the effects of the energies that are coming in at this time.  The collective consciousness is beginning to simmer, like in a pot, and a lot of people cannot take the heat, as it were.

      But that is strictly resistance on their part.  They are afraid to let go what does not serve them anymore.  They are afraid to move forward.  That is the ego stopping them.
      You must release your ego.  You must still your mind.  You are all moving into a higher consciousness that is so much grander than what you are all experiencing now.  Imagine having what you want just by thinking about it.  That is what awaits all of you.

      That is what awaits all of you if you allow it to happen.  The way you allow it to happen is to surrender into the flow.  Do not fight the energies.  Allow the energies to cleanse you.  Allow the energies to take you in a river on a boat.  Do not worry where the boat takes you.  Just sit back and enjoy the views that are along the way.
      Read more »

      The sacred Cosmic Fire of Power

      Welcome, sweet ones, it gives us great pleasure to be with you in this Now, as you experience this magical month of May. Let us start by surrounding you in the beautiful copper-gold and pink-gold flames of Solar Christ Consciousness, Overlighted by Helios and Vesta, your God-Parents for this Solar System, and taking you in this month of May through the sacred Cosmic Fire of Power.

      Wherever you are in your sacred space, breathe deep into the body and feel yourself imbued by the radiance of your Divine Light, of the connection that you experience now at a deeper level with your God-Self, your Beloved I AM Presence, and as you experience the radiance and magnificence of your Light, sweet ones, ground into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth. As the sub-atomic particles within your body spin in increased Light frequencies, you experience this crystalline Grid of Light, this Unity Grid of Divine Love, within you and around you, connecting you to the Light workers, to the star seeded ones, to the Legions of Light from On High, as collectively you co-create your Heaven on Earth. And indeed, sweet ones, this cosmic roller-coaster ride has not been so easy for many of you as you experience a greater level of your Christed Light, and these oscillating emotions are bringing up both the shadow and the Light, and new frequencies that you have yet to be able to completely ground and to describe, as this ascension process continues and grows and is amplified and experienced in new ways, sweet ones.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google