Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Kundalini Rising w/ Fourth Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      The energies of this New Moon carry with it a profound reminder which has been a continual, patient and powerful message; one that is declared in this quote from below: "The key to your happiness and contentment lies within you, within your own heart and mind." We have read those words expressed in many avenues and forms; heard them spoken to us through a number of mediums. The crux of which is that we are coming into that place of active listening. Where we are not only receiving this message but embracing it. Knowing it through our personal revelations, catalysts and experiences.

      This is the lightning bolt which brings a bright, crystal clarity where we can and do release judgments, errors and limitations as is touched on by the Alchemy and Transformation section below. That lightning bolt originates not from an outer source but from there deep inside each of us. We are answering the call to our personal awakening and transformation. We are entering a new period and depth of self-transcendence as we rediscover our true nature and, within that, we can and do redefine and recreate ourselves. We are understanding more and more clearly the power that resides within us. The power of our mortal and spiritual choices and walking as a responsible being connecting to that inner Divinity inside of us and making choices in accordance with our highest nature and truth. One that reaches out to benefit our Beloved Earth and all upon it including ourselves.

      Veils of attachment are being parted and burned that we what we have perceived as a hindrance is lifted so that we can step into that place to fully embrace ourselves and engage in Co-Creating our path, our destiny, our lives collectively and individually. Hear the knock on the door of your heart, your soul for these are the opportunities of growth and change which are right there within you waiting for you to step open and receive. Have faith in yourself for that is not misplaced. The faith, the belief, that is rooted in Knowing. Knowing and having that confidence that you can enact the changes inside and they will flow out and around you. Continue to make the changes that will see more of the past released and transformed as you speak and live your Truth and are being born new and fresh. For as you do that the world itself is created and new and fresh. Microcosm and macrocosm which we rediscover to be one and the same; never truly apart and that is empowering and affirming.

      Love yourself and the world unconditionally and remember that within everything that is unfolding and opening is the the Divine Creative Source that lives and breathes and moves throughout all of existence. Love is your key to happiness and contentment. Your key to transforming, ascending and growing. You Are That Key and all of the experiences, the beloved guides and beings who have walked with you, have been apart of this great reawakening taking place inside each of us. You are Love and there is nothing more Divine than Love. ♥♥♥

      16. Kundalini Rising
      Your card is...

      16. Kundalini Rising

      Soul Message: The key to your happiness and contentment lies within you, within your own heart and mind. The way you start each day is very important; you can start off on the right foot or on the wrong one. You can wake up with a song of joy and gratitude in your heart for the new day, for being alive, for the very wonder of living, and for being in tune and harmony with the rhythm of all life. You can expect the very best from the coming day and therefore draw it to you. Or you can start the day with a chip on your shoulder, disgruntled and out of rhythm. You are responsible for what today will bring, and knowing it gives you an even greater responsibility than those souls who are not aware of it and therefore know no better. You cannot blame your state of mind on anyone else. It all rests with you. –Eileen Caddy (from The Spirit of Findhorn)

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this stage of initiation, the soul moves beyond judgment, error, and limitation, for the lightning bolt has struck a responsive cord within. The aspirant is shown the power of his or her mortal and spiritual choices. At this level of awareness, the opportunity for self-transcendence is made known. One is shocked into stillness and surrender. Defensive strategies and systems of denial fall away and all that remains is the wisdom of one’s true nature.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Oya (Goddess of Winds, Tornadoes, and Lightning):
      Through Her ability to swiftly change and alter realities, Oya ignites the spark of transcendence within your soul. She aids you as you burn through the veil of attachment that has hindered your ability to fully embrace your destiny. Her bolt of lightning, along with Her fierce winds and storm, electrifies your inner life.

      Everyday Encounters: Powerful, unexpected events may surface at this time, asking you to look deeply into the interior of your present life circumstances. What growth opportunities knock at the door of your heart? Have faith in yourself and the changes you are invited to make at this time. Move with this energy by speaking your truth and making the necessary changes to set yourself free from the confines of the past.

      Nature’s Healers: Rescue Remedy
      Fourth Chakra

      Fourth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Green) (Function: Love)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the region of the heart and between the shoulder blades, it is the area of the body where love resides, in the cave of the heart. The ecstasy of love teaches us to let go and trust in the world, ultimately transcending the flames of sexual passion and emptying our life, giving spirit and spirituality into the world.

      Healing Flower: Rose

      Affirmations: I am unconditionally loving of myself and others. There is an infinite supply of love in the world. I am love.

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved