Pleiadedolphininfos: Suzanne Lie Galactic/Earth Alliance ~ Nutrition: The Divine Mother ~ How Do You Pray? plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      5-8-13
      Galactic/Earth Alliance

      MYTRIA SPEAKS:
      I am not sure what I did, but I do know that I extended myself too far. I was trying to bi-locate to the reality of raising the Violet Temple on our Pleiadian Homeworld so I could check on Almon. However, I also wanted to remain in contact with my earth expression, as well as my 2013 Mytria consciousness that has been shared with my contact person.

      However, I have become somewhat lost in the human consciousness, and I did not fully ground myself. Also, I forgot establish a contact with Mytre, the Arcturian or even my SELF on the Ship. I think that my humanized egowanted to do it on my own. Well, I did get myself in quite a mess while beingon my own because I do not know where I am.
      Read more »

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      It is time that I tell you more about your food, my child. You avoid pork or rare meat because you think I have forbidden it for you. That was no prohibition but only a simple hygienic order from long ago times when especially in the South, in hot countries and the desert you had no cooling or a veterinarian who told you the pork was healthy and free of any parasites. You have made an iron law out of it and you don’t deviate an iota from it. Why? The conditions have but multiple changed since then. Today you have cold stores, refrigerators and meat inspectors. There is no reason anymore for this order. But you should look if the animal has lived energetically positive and wasn’t suffering when killed or under stress. If you are already vibrating high and are respecting all life you won’t  anyhow kill an animal or eat meat. All your body needs you can find also in the vegetable kingdom or as a product of living animals like honey. Also I haven’t forbidden alcohol, only advised to be cautious, especially in the heat it can move easily into your head and you act out of lower vibrations. Be moderate in all you eat and drink. The best drink is clean pure water.
      Notice what your heart and your body tells you about your food, what your body tolerates. They are the best indicators for a healthy balanced nutrition. You need to learn again to listen to your body, my child, then you will feel very much better. ~
      Your Divine Mother

      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/
      canoeMichael
      We would begin this message by returning to a topic which we mentioned a few days ago.  The topic of flow has been given to you, our channel, both in session and in your own life, repeatedly over the last week and more.  It is time now for you to expand upon the topic further than you have done in these messages.  We know that we began once before and allowed the message to end before this picture was completed, but as you must realize by now, we try to keep these to short and easily digested portions.

      You have been given the vision of a meeting, in council, of your self in dream state, others of your soul family, your higher self, guides, teachers, and divine beings.  You have been led to understand that this is a planning committee that has been, is, and will continue to be in session throughout all time.  This is where you participate, even initiate, the decisions which guide your lives.  And this, dear friend, is where what you call flow originates.
      Read more »

      Hello dear ones, I greet you today from a place very close to you all now. There is really no separation and you are realizing it more and more throughout your journey back to Oneness.

      Suffice it to say that you are all glowing and emerging into your Christ Consciousness and it is so gratifying to see. You are all saviors; you are all pioneers on this illustrious journey back to Oneness and you have held up very well against the onslaught of negative and egoic distractions.

      Dear Beloveds, I stand beside you now in celebration and acknowledgement of your accomplishments. You are like me in your heart of hearts. You want Peace and Unconditional Love and Prosperity for all. You are glowing with that intent and purpose. You are ready for your next step closer to ascension and embodiment of Christ Consciousness.
      Read more »
      PrayerWhen you pray, you are always communicating with Mother / Father God.  God always hears you whether you say something or whether you are thinking of something.
      This applies whether it is good or bad. So always be careful with what you say or think.

      Your thoughts are heard even though they are in your head and you think that nobody hears you. Every time that you pray, you are taking one step towards God and God is taking two steps towards you. When you pray, ask for whatever it is that you want and always detach yourself from the outcome or the result.
      Have faith for what you asked or prayed for and prepare yourself for your request to be granted.
      And most importantly, always have gratitude towards God for listening to your prayer request and say thank you to God from your heart.  When you pray, you must be relaxed and calm.  Do not be anxious and desperate when you pray.  Be calm, in your centered space and ask quietly for what you want.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google