20 Taurus, The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 13 , May 9, 2013
      Today,the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs at 20 Taurus at 8:28 PM EDT .
      As you can see, our planet is now going through divine grace concerning our food.

      Sun/Moon align with Mercury, Mars, South Node and Pallas in Scorpio.

      Mercury and Mars combine intellect and action to enliven communications, while Pallas provides a holistic perspective.
      This is a South Node eclipse so the focus is on releasing the old (patterns, beliefs, etc.) so an upgrade can occur that leads to new beginnings.

      Everything having to do with food, the preparation of food,
       and the sustainability of a conscious ecosystem in Divine Love and Perfection is targeted by this eclipse.
      This includes food for humans and for all sentient life.

      20 degrees Taurus
      The Angels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Charagi’

      Beloved,

      Everything in creation has a purpose.
      All exist to love and serve the whole.

      An ecosystem is a living system, with each part playing an important and necessary role.

      Divine Being expresses through even the least and smallest, and once the original divine blueprints of creation are understood, it is seen that nothing is expendable.

      Enlightened and wise use of technology is important to the survival of fragile ecosystems.  The human soul needs beauty, and the beauty of every inch of earth must be taken into consideration.

      Many visible and invisible forces work together in the living land, and all must be taken into account whenever an action is undertaken.
       GrandMother Moon
- Watcher, Hunter,
Nurturer, Bringer of
Cycles
      The relationship of growing things of the soil to mankind is one of trust and innocence.

      We inspire the children of Divine Love to remember that the omniscience of Divine Being expresses through plants.

       For example, if a person plants a seed with a small amount of his or her saliva touching the seed and withholds water for three days so that the saliva remains in touch for that amount of time, the seed ‘reads’ the DNA and produces what is needed for perfect health and emotional and mental well being for that person. *[see recommended reading footnote below.]

      Land management, whether in agriculture or forestry, requires clarity and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings,  enlightenment, control over negativity and delicate guidance by Divine Providence.

       It requires true divine blessing and grace and mercy for the indwelling divine life that is present in all creation.

       Land management requires understanding of cause and effect.

      The use of technology in agricultural and forest management is analogous to that of scalpels in surgery.  Right use enhances health ,  wrong use causes suffering.

      We grant inspiration for technological inventions to those who are spiritually mature. We inspire people to use powerful technological tools with clarity, enlightenment, control over negativity,  inner guidance, grace and mercy, and the understanding of cause and effect.

      All technological inventions, for any purpose, are to be used for the highest good of all concerned.  With the accelerating process of Heaven manifesting on Earth, the Alpha and the Omega, the karmic results of actions return ever more quickly.  People open up to increasing levels of clarity, wisdom, transformation, inner guidance, true divine blessing and awareness of cause and effect.

      It is destined that all life dwell in peace and harmony , that even the least sparrow be given grace and mercy.

      MIRACLES
       http://natural-connections.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/aura-and-earth.jpg

      Ch-A-R-A-G-I’

      Ch…’We promote the language of the Universe on all levels in total clarity,
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…in context of highest illumination and purity of ideas, and transformation,
      *
      R…with autonomous, clear ingenuity.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae… We inspire the knowledge of controlling beings of the weather, storms, and the air element.
      and inspire the transmutation of matter through the control of negative passions and negative beings.
      *
      G… We help with bringing success and abundance in the material world,
      *
      I…and the evocation of great miracles at a basic physical level.’

      meditation notes for letter Ch
      *
      Ch…
      First relax and do deep into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. Then locate yourself in time and space by imagining that you are a small dot inside your solar plexus. Visualize the rest of your body as an almost infinite universe. Imagine a tiny sun in the abdomen area seen as a hollow space, shining forth a beautiful medium violet light.  Fill whatever part of your body that inner guidance directs with this light violet color shining from the tiny sun. Meditate on becoming one with the divine virtue of clarity  and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings. Enliven these feelings by intoning the musical note of D sharp with sensations of coolness, for this is a divine virtue of the water element of feelings.  Now expand your meditation with your outbreath, seeing this radiance passing through the pores of the skin of the left leg, to fill whatever inner guidance directs with light violet, pure and clear divine flowing feelings, the musical note of D sharp, sensations of coolness.

      The left leg of every person is made from this divine virtue.
      *
      Be sure to keep the rhythm of the breath natural, and dissolve the medium violet light in the body when you are finished with this meditation to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

      MIRACLES
      *******

      Footnotes
      * Recommended reading: Ringing Cedars series. These 8 books restore understanding of original divine blueprints of living in harmony with the natural world. Go to www.RingingCedars.com or call 1-646-429-1986

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      . If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. *

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 13 , May 10, 2014

      Picture

       A year ago, the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurred at  this degree of 20 Taurus at 8:28 PM EDT .
      As you can see now, a year later, our planet is now going through divine grace concerning our global awareness of food.

      This was a South Node eclipse so the focus was on releasing the old (patterns, beliefs, etc.) so an upgrade occurrd that lead to new beginnings.

      Everything having to do with food, the preparation of food,
       and the sustainability of a conscious ecosystem in Divine Love and Perfection was targeted by this eclipse a year ago.
      This includes food for humans and for all sentient life.

      Much progress has been made in food awareness, and the sacredness of growing food.

      grow_my_own_logo

      20 degrees Taurus
      TheAngels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology
      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Charagi

      Beloved,

      An ecosystem is a living system, with each part playing an important and necessary role.

      Divine Being expresses through even the least and smallest, and once the original divine blueprints of creation are understood, itis seen that nothing is expendable.

      Everythingin creation has a purpose.
      All that is exists to love and serve the whole.

      Enlightenedand wise use of technology is important to the survival of fragile ecosystems.

       The human soul needs beauty on every level, on the physical, the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual.

[...]

      All life is precious.

       Every inch of earth is a home to living beings, large and small.

[...]

      []

      Message 3 of 13 , May 10, 2015

        Picture

         Two years ago, the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurred at  this degree of 20 Taurus at 8:28 PM EDT .
        As you can see now, two years later, our planet is now going through divine grace concerning our global awareness of food.

        This was a South Node eclipse, so the focus was on releasing the old (patterns, beliefs, etc.) around food so that an upgrade occurred that lead to new beginnings.

        Everything having to do with food, the preparation of food,
         and the sustainability of a conscious ecosystem in Divine Love and Perfection was targeted by this eclipse two years ago.
        This includes food for humans and for all sentient life.

        Much progress has been made in food awareness, and the sacredness of growing food.

        grow_my_own_logo

        20degrees Taurus
        TheAngels of Agricultural and Forestry Technology
        Also known as

        TheAngels of

        Charagi

        Beloved,

        An ecosystem is a living system, with each part playing an important and necessary role.

        Divine Being expresses through even the least and smallest, and once the original divine blueprints of creation are understood, itis seen that nothing is expendable.

        Everythingin creation has a purpose.
        All that is exists to love and serve the whole.

        Enlightenedand wise use of technology is important to the survival of fragile ecosystems.

          Because the human soul needs beauty on every level, on the physical, the emotional, the mental, and the spiritual,

        every form of beauty of the senses, emotions, mind, and will of every inch of earth must be taken into consideration.

        Because almost infinite numbers of visible and invisible forces work together in the living land, and all must be taken into account whenever an action is undertaken.
         GrandMother
Moon - Watcher,
Hunter, Nurturer,
Bringer of Cycles
        We inspire the understanding that the relationship of growing things of the soil to mankind is one of trust and innocence.

        We inspire the children of Divine Love to remember that the omniscience of Divine Being expresses through everything, including plants.

         For example, if a person plants a seed with a small amount of his or her saliva touching the seed and withholds water for three days so that the saliva remains in touch for that amount of time, the seed ‘reads’ the DNA and produces what is needed for perfect health and emotional and mental well being for that person. *[see recommended reading footnote below.]

        Landmanagement, whether in agriculture or forestry, requiresclarity and perfect purity of flowing divine emotions,  enlightenment,control over negativity and delicate guidance by Divine Providence.

        Agricultural perfection requires truedivine blessing and grace and mercy for the indwelling divine life that is present in all creation.