Weekly LB from Jamye at Crystalline Soul Healing: Being Present

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2013

      http://weeklylightblast.blogspot.com/

      May 9, 2013

      05/11/2013

      Being Present

      To be present in the now moment, you need merely allow your attention to follow the data that is presented to you.  You have emotional, physical and mental reactions to all that you are experiencing.  As you perceive the data that is in your experience, your mind culls the previous data through all lifetimes and compiles it so that choice can be made.  When you do not let the fear of the past or future dominate, you have access to new choice or new information.  You are constantly making choice even if you choose inaction. Your awareness and your ability to perceive the data in your now moment IS Being Present.  It effects all that you do and all that you are being.

      Even as you think upon at the past or the future, being present with your subtle response brings you into the present.  Choice is in the present.  Choice is your vehicle of creation containing all data.  You, as is all life, are energetic in nature and moving at all times, even in your stillness and inaction.  In the quieting of the thoughts there is great movement.  In the speaking of the words there is great movement.  Being Present is to allow this full information to inform your choice such that the movement of life continues with (easier) flow.  Being creative in the present allows habits and patterns to shift.  It allows the influence of the outside world to be shifted within the self.  This is Being Present - that the totality of all that has been and will be are courageously combined in the now moment to create your future that is but a breath away.  There is no fear, no resentment, no resistance, no overwhelming hopelessness.  Being Present, you inhale with great confidence and exhale with great love.

      As we sit to Blast Being Present, we are full to overflowing in our knowing of the gift that our love brings to this world.  We are remembering the past as the wisdom that it now is and foretelling the future with the breath (breadth) of Love upon our words.  We are choosing from full information and allowing the creative force to flow freely through us.  We are courageous in our creativity as the life that we build has the unity of grace upon it.  We are aware and allowing as new choice creates new life.  Blast on!

      About Me

      My Photo
      Jamye
      Jamye Price is an energy healer, channel and teacher. She channels Light Language, which are universal language codes that your heart and infinite mind speak fluently. Light Language works like a stem cell, it is Dynamic Frequency Encodings of Sound and Light that adjust to your needs in each moment as guided by your Higher Self. When Jamye is running healing frequencies, she speaks and signs Light Language, tones, emotes, and physically clears imbalances through Divine Grace. Jamye’s work assists with transmuting physical, emotional, mental and spiritual blocks into wisdom, compassion and empowerment. She teaches self-love, forgiveness and finding a perspective of Love to provide people with practical tools for Soul Progression and creating a joyful life.Jamye’s passion is Ascension - bringing people to the understanding of the Truth of who they are; cherished, powerful and brilliant Divine Humans, interconnected with All Life. Jamye offers private sessions by phone, group sessions and classes, Light Language healing CDs and a free Monthly Newsletter and Weekly LightBlast to help assist Lightworkers on their Divine Path. For more information visit www.JamyePrice.com.
      View my complete profile

       © Crystalline Soul Healing. All Rights Reserved.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2013

        August 29, 2013

        08/31/2013

        Being Present

        In each moment you have all information necessary for the healing and creating you seek.  All is within you, and yet in this dimensional expression, it often rests in those around you, waiting for your observant awakening.  You observe the struggle of another and find your inner compassion.  You observe the solution of another and find your similar path.  You interact with another and Find a Truth about yourself that is reflected to you through the experience.  It is all in your present moment, even though it unfolds so beautifully through the grace of linear time.  Your past has called forth the present experience, so it is here.  Your future is forming from the present experience, so it, too, is here.  Your present can have an ease to it that is the peace that passes all understanding; for the Truth within you is magnificent capability.

        Being is often described as the opposite of doing, yet they are similar.  You are always ‘being’ even if you are ‘being’ unaware and consumed with tasks of 'doing.'  You are always ‘doing’ even if you are ‘being’ still, conscious and connected to a greater awareness.  The difference is valuable for your awareness, yet the similarity is valuable for your openness.  Time moves and change is a constant in your experience, thus ‘being’ is merely a conscious state of ‘doing.’ The benefit of being is that you are connected into an invisible current that assists the healing and creating you seek.  The unseen momentum becomes a high-voltage catalyst, different from one who is not connected to that stream of flow.  Thus being reduces your action of doing and utilizes the unseen power that bonds worlds into being.  Grace is in that flow.

        As we sit to Blast Being Present, we are doing ourselves a favor by being aware and open.  We are being conscious of the influence of the past and future on our present choices and actions.  We are opening to the path of Love through the experience of Life. We are peaceful in the present, knowing the past is healing and the future is forming in grace.  We are courageous Beings of Love, that is our present/gift to the world.  Blast on!
        Posted by Jamye at 1:00 AM