Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 8, 2013 -Q&A: Why Can't He Love Me?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 8, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      We have another eclipse on Thursday, May 9, are you feeling it? Extreme fatigue, nausea, no energy and foggy thinking are my symptoms, how are you doing? We're pushing through a lot of dense energy now, so much is shifting that it is hard to stay on top of things. And that is what this week's Q&A message is about, how the energy of our connections is becoming an increasingly important detail, one that we can no longer overlook. Every relationship is an energetic connection and they must match in order for everyone to be happy. If not, someone is going to feel bad, and that someone might be you, as you will read in the article.

      If you follow my Facebook posts, I shared that we are all participating, consciously or unconsciously, in a shift that is lifting a chunk of negative energy out of the earth paradigm, to make room for new, more expanded frequencies. If you have been tired (or exhausted), unfocused, disoriented and generally feeling achy and bad in the past few days, this is why. I'll talk more about it on the radio show tonight, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Why Can't He Love Me Like He Loves Her?

      Dear Jennifer:  I had been dating 'Sam' for three years and while our relationship had its problems, we got along most of the time. But I wasn't happy because he wasn't affectionate with me and was inconsiderate of my feelings so I ended it a year ago. Now Sam has a new girlfriend and I can't believe he's doing all of the things with her that he would never do with me, even though I asked him all of the time. I see them around sometimes and he acts like he is really in love with her, which he would never do with me. Why couldn't he love me like he loves her?
      Jennifer's Answer: I'm sorry that this is making you so sad and you think that someone else is getting the best of Sam's love, that you should have received. So here's the good news and the bad news. The good news is that Sam did love you in the best way he could love you, based on his energetic frequency. The bad news is that he could not love you the way you wanted or needed to be loved because the energetic connection, based on his energetic frequency, did not allow that to happen. As unglamorous as it sounds, every person we are connected to, in any capacity, is just an energetic connection. And the frequency, level, and purpose of that vibration will determine every aspect of a relationship.........
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 8, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139