Pleiadedolphininfos: The Hathos of Earth's Solar Astral Planes ~ Explore and BE plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 1:38 PM

      pleiadedolphininfos

      TearsOFGoldA tear of  joy will be all that is  needed for you to see. The tear that can be everything. Water, Oceans, Rivers, Lakes, Rain, Ice, Nourishment, Vapor, Clouds and even GOLD.  You will be getting the bigger picture and will explore it to BE. The New reality is overwhelming but it IS and it is yours. You are that God particle you seek. All you thought to have lost you now know to have  gained. It always was yours. You were entrusted as caretaker all of it. You have remembered it to be so. YOU are part of all that IS  and that is also YOU and what surrounds YOU in all the ways your perceiving it. See the greatness of YOUR own BEING. Expand beyond your limitations. The Time IS NOW.  Be the creators of your new paradigm in knowing it can become whatever you want it to be. I know and trust all of  you will use the new reality as it was intended to be.  We will see peace,  harmony, love and equality and we will spread our eternal abundance by BEING and DOING together. Humble yourselves no more but see who you really are. YOU ARE that bigger picture you never have seen as you never looked at YOU in that way.  YOU ARE infinity love and creation. Explore it and BE.
      Read more »
      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      Continuing to show dedication to your ongoing spiritual path will see you well on your way, now and in the time ahead. You are growing into purer aspects of the ultimate oversoul consciousness that is you, and along this process you will encounter some discomfort along the way that we hope to be able to assist you with in any moment.

      To those extents, we work far beyond issuing our communications for the collective of humanity to absorb and hopefully benefit from. We are working from a myriad of different positions on the ascension of your Earth and on the awakening of each and every dear Earth soul who is still stuck in the limitations of the third dimension.

      These limitations have, of course, been necessary for your growth as a soul and while people on your world with negative intents and agendas have been trying to keep them fed and enforced on a collective level, your collective is now more than ready to grow out of them and this will become apparent as the demand and drive to realize change and release truth is strengthened upon your evolving planet exponentially.
      Read more »

      John Smallman

      05/08/2013 by John Smallman

      Beneath the cloak of alarm and disaster with which the mainstream media blankets the airwaves, much of an extremely positive and beneficial nature is happening as more and more of you gather in groups to address the issues which have successfully divided you against one another for so long.  It is definitely time for a major change in attitudes and perceptions, and this is now happening on a much larger scale than you might think, because peaceful and loving initiatives seldom make it into the papers, let alone to the front pages or to the major TV networks.  However, despite the lack of mainstream reportage, an enormous amount of progress is being made very rapidly as those with the knowledge, the communication skills, and an enthusiastic passion to bring about the changes that the New Age symbolizes and will serve, get together, both in person and electronically, to develop and enhance the abundance of creative ideas which are exploding into the conscious awareness of so many of you.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google