Isha Lerner: The Taurus New Moon of Goddess Enhancement - May 9, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013

      The New & Full Moon Forecast: The Taurus New Moon of Goddess Enhancement

      The Taurus New Moon of Goddess Enhancement
      With Mark Lerner
      There is magic afoot on Earth, around the world, and in the hearts, minds and souls of humans striving upward toward higher knowledge, wisdom and loving sisterhood and brotherhood. The New Moon of May – activating 20 degrees of Taurus – is the key to this raising of consciousness and being on terra firma since the asteroid Pallas is exactly with the Sun and Moon as this dynamic, 29.5 day solar-lunar zodiacal dance begins in earnest.
      It is very rare for any other celestial body to be with the Sun and Moon right when they converge every month. The presence of Pallas – so strongly placed at this time – brings in her cosmic gifts to earthlings: genius; artistry; weaving; strategy; knowledge leading to wisdom; the daughter archetype (especially the father’s daughter); engineering; industry; high-tech insight; enhancement of defense and immunization from illness; research and development; city planning; and – most of all – problem solving. Not only is Pallas potent on the day of the New Moon, but the Sun unites precisely with Pallas on May 10 while Mercury conjuncts Pallas exactly on May 11.
      The widespread activation of Pallas universally means every one of us is being Pallas-enhanced for the 29 days following May 9 – with a potential epiphany at the Full Moon of May 24, when the New Moon of May 9 reaches a crescendo of enlightenment. However, there is more to this story...
      It turns out that America was born with a virtually exact Moon-Pallas union in late Aquarius on July 4, 1776. In addition, this New Moon at 20 degrees of Taurus is exactly energizing our national Vesta – connecting to the archetypes of home and hearth, the housing industry, safety and security, insurance coverage and investment planning, as well as the Eternal Flame, temple magic, esoteric and secret organizations (i.e. FBI, CIA, NSA, KKK, NRA, Illuminati, sororities, fraternities, religious orders, cults, gangs), turf wars, and sisterhoods & fellowships. Therefore, expect many major events to be reported across our country and in various parts of Planet Earth where America’s goddess-forces intrude into societies, communities, neighborhoods and citizens thinking globally and acting locally.
      With all this blending of various goddess dynamics, please note the Sabian Symbol from Dane Rudhyar’s adaptation of this oracular system in An Astrological Mandala: “Wisps of Winglike Clouds Streaming Across the Sky.
      Kenote: The awareness of spiritual forces at work.”
      Rudhyar also states that the “…’winglike clouds’ may also symbolize the presence of celestial beings (devas, angels) blessing and subtly revealing the direction to take, the direction of ‘the wind’ of destiny.”
      While many nations could be experiencing shadow sides of these asteroid goddesses – in the form of computer hacking and cyber-virus attacks against governmental defense systems, water-electric-nuclear and natural resource facilities, and other important power stations as well as crucial websites – our loftier plans and goals should help to drown out the vibes of negativity as we reinforce everything sensitive, innovative, and creative in our divinely-connected daily motivations. Think and align with the higher Pallas and Vesta qualities, and this will positively contribute to all your true needs being met.
      Many Blessings,
      Mark Lerner

      Isha Lerner

      © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved