Pleiadedolphininfos: Sekhmet - Restore The Power Of Your Heart ~ Who Are You and What is the I AM Presence? ~ RBIRTH 5/5/2013 by Crystalai

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 2:07 PM

      pleiadedolphininfos

      by Ute Posegga-Rudel
      Image by Ute Posegga-Rudel, Copyright 2013
      Please Make a Monthly Subscription
      or Donate!

      VIDEO (recommended)

      Beloveds, This Is Sekhmet again!
      After  My last message through this channel many responded from their heart to My outreaching to humanity.
      I again wish to speak to you now, to clarify and deepen your understanding about Who I Am and the process that occurs through My assistance, to rise your frequency to enter higher dimensional consciousness.
      First of all know that what you are used to call “Mother Sekhmet” is in reality a Group Consciousness of the sixth dimension on Sirius A, the Group Consciousness of beings with a lion-like energy signature.
      Read more »

      I AMEvery one of us is a child of Mother / Father God.  And in all of us, there is a Divine essence or spark. Are you your emotions, your thoughts, your mind or your body?  No you are not.  You are the soul and you are immortal.  Let’s look at an example.

      Say you die from this life of old age and you are either buried at a funeral or cremated.  What exactly is left?  I AM.  This I AM is immortal and this I AM is your soul.  So who are you?  You are that you are.  I AM that I AM.

      Your soul did not die when you left your body due to old age.  Your soul just went to a higher consciousness.  There is no death.  So do not be afraid of dying in the third dimensional understanding of death.
      Read more »

      REBIRTH - May 5,2013
      CRYSTALAI (2013)
      cosmicdolphinmagic.ning.com
      (Teachings of the Cosmic Mystery School of the Omniverse)

      Our Oraphim Cosmic Family announced that our rebirth will begin on May 5. We were told that the shift in Consciousness will be beyond our imagination.  It is a result of the New Earth aligning into the Aquarius Constellation.

      From the eyes of the 3D scientists, it would appear as if there are as many as 20 meteorites per hour aiming at the Earth, and it is unknown how many actually hit the Earth. In 5D reality, the Cosmic Scientist would realize that it is actually the Earth that is going In To comets of the Aquarius Constellation. It is our time of At One Met with our Creator Galaxy. It is the time to return into our Harmonic Universe two and three of Tara and Gaia from Aquarius.

      What is the difference between the 3D reality perception, the 5D reality perception and the 12 D reality perception. It is simply the amount of darkness or light that is placed within the perception lense at any particular angle of rotation. According to the amount of light available in 3D, the constellation would appear to be many light years in distance. However, in the 5D reality perception, there is very little distance at all. We are actually all within each other. When we rise into 12 perception, there is so much light and so little distance that we just live in light.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google