Pleiadedolphininfos: Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations ~ Pleiadian Messages plus more

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Energy Forecast - May 2013

      Growing Our Miraculous Manifestations

      Blessings my beautiful friend,

      It's such an honor to connect with you again. Have you noticed the shift that took place in these past few weeks within and all around us? Ever since the days leading up to the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse back on April 25th, something has changed. Many people are feeling guided more than ever to reinvent themselves in a way that is aligned with a higher vision they have of themselves.

      A big part of the reinvention happening includes letting go of everything in our lives that no longer contributes to our highest vision. This also includes letting go of the relationships that we allowed to stifle us in any way. Many of us have a tendency to give everyone we meet the benefit of the doubt, however when we begin to allow this to cloud us from the clarity of our intuition, it's most definitely time to release and let go. Going against our intuition is the biggest reason why so many are not experiencing the well-being they know is possible.
      Read more »
      IMG_0329
      Picture New Zealand  Copyright ©  by Méline Lafont.

      While the moment of the solar eclipse is approaching, it will be felt by many that a huge expansion in time and consciousness is upcoming for all of you. The solar eclipse raises your Christ consciousness and contains some activations which will bring you even deeper in consciousness and in the expansion of insights and of yourself. This eclipse will be more decisive for a Christian and a Divine exaltation of all your cells, your DNA and your consciousness. It will largely appeal to you and will evoke a feeling of enlightenment.

      The coming days shall and will be lived intensely in the heart and the Being of your physical incarnations and that’s the main reason why grounding is advisable as is getting rest and taking time out to meditate in order to integrate and absorb the Divine and Christian consciousness expansion through the Divine light particles of the cosmos and of the central sun Alcyone.
      Read more »
      IMG_0329

      Picture New Zealand  Copyright ©  by Méline Lafont.

      Als we de zon eclips bereiken in tijd, wordt het gevoeld door velen dat er een enorme verruiming in tijd en bewustzijn jullie te wachten staat.  De Zon eclips verhoogt jullie Christus bewustzijn en bevat enkele activaties die jullie nog dieper brengen in bewustzijn en verruiming van kennis en uzelf.  Deze eclips zal meer bepalend zijn voor een Christelijke en Goddelijke verhoging van al jullie cellen, DNA en bewustzijn.  Het zal jullie erg aanspreken en een gevoel van verlichting brengen.

      De komende dagen zullen en kunnen erg intens beleefd worden in het hart en het Zijn van jullie fysische incarnaties, daarom is gronden steeds aangeraden alsook rust en een periode van meditatie om alles te kunnen integreren en absorberen van de Goddelijke en christelijke bewustzijnsverruiming door de Goddelijke Lichtdeeltjes van de Cosmos en de centrale zon Alcyone.
      Read more »
      There are 2 alien spiecies working with US Government

      Citizen hearing day 1

      Read more »

      group
      Michael

      Today we wish to discuss the phenomenon of growing and connecting groups of lightworkers and wayshowers.  In times past, and even until very recently, it has been very common for you to have found yourselves isolated in places where you were a true outpost for the light, holding and anchoring the new energy in spite of all odds, even in the face of ridicule.  You felt completely alone.  Let us tell you now that your efforts have produced far more effect than you yet realize.

      The trickle of building energy, of increasing numbers of you, through awakenings and births, has reached the point where such isolation is no longer necessary, and in fact, there are very likely now better uses for the energies you carry.  Even the most aware of you do not understand yet the full impact of your energy upon your environment, but we tell you it can make, and has made all the difference.
      Read more »
      Note: Unfortunately Facebook seems to block me again, they don’t like what I post and share. I don’t know if I can share this message on my personal site or in any of my groups. If not, I ask you to please share the message on your sites and in your groups if you like the message. The Divine Mother and I, we say thank you very much.

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      You cannot sin, my child. Why? It is so easy, because sins don’t exist. They are a fabrication of your religions to take away your power from you. To create fear in you and to make a lot of money out of that. You are in the illusion to make experiences and to learn lessons for the further evolution of your soul. Nothing more. But that doesn’t mean that you could now jauntily steal, lie or murder. This would without any doubts have only nasty Karma as a result. You are but not on earth to amass more Karma, but to remove and release it. I have created you, that YOU wonderful soul can make wonderful experiences for me through which I can experience my Self. Whatever experiences you garner, I would never punish you for them. And how could I? It would only be totally against my intention. You would only punish yourself, when you create more negative karma for yourself. So live according to the 10 proposals I once gave to you and you will make glorious experiences without any consequences for yourself. I love you so much for that, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother

      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/
      Violet FlameThe violet flame is a gift of light to all us from Mother / Father God. The keeper of the violet flame is Saint Germain, who is an ascended master. The violet flame is very powerful and transmutes all negativity and transgressions that you may have in this lifetime or past lifetimes.
      Whatever you may have manifested in the past through your words, thoughts, deeds, or acts can now be transmuted and released into the light. Everyone needs to do this individually and collectively as you cannot take these things with you as we move up in consciousness through ascension.

      Imagine, everything that you have done, said or thought that was a transgression can be now transmuted into the light and basically permanently released.  What a way to release and cleanse and heal yourself.  Saint Germain is bringing the violet flame into the conscious minds of humanity. It is there for you to use and transmute all of your transgressions.  So please use it when you need it.  We all need it at these times.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google