Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: The Guardian Angel

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      "When this card appears in your reading, open your heart and mind to the gentle rhythms that can restore your sense of balance and equilibrium." April was certainly a month where many of us felt or sense of balance and equilibrium more than somewhat askew. As we are moving forward from there we are processing and acclimating ourselves to the shift that we each of us are experiencing to one degree or another. With that there are a great deal of epiphanies which have come where are experiencing and making deeper, higher and more intimate choices. Choices that bringing about major changes. Change can be sudden, change can be gradual but we can be assured that change does come. In that change what comes to us outwardly can reflect the changes we have made, and are making, inside of us.

      Protection. Guidance. Safety. These are three are emphasized within this morning's message and as each of us call upon our respective beloved guides, angels and brethren here among us in human form let us remember the root of where each of these emanate from. That is from Love. When we embrace, receive, share and make love we Know that there is nothing safer, purer, stronger and more divine than Love. Love is our Protector, our Guide, our Strength, our Source for all of life. In that we are rejuvenated, strengthened, transformed and find true serenity, passion, joy and wholeness for what we experience from each of those beloved souls in our lives and our guides are a reflection of this. I would affirm let us continue to embrace the Love of each of these within and around us, that they give to us and that we have for ourselves and give to them freely as well. A single act of love can and does build, grow, expand and bear continual and new fruit as we create a Grid of Love that encompasses the universe within and without. Love Is The Answer.  *:x lovestruck

      XIV The Guardian Angel
      Your card is...

      XIV The Guardian Angel

      When this card appears in your reading, open your heart and mind to the gentle rhythms that can restore your sense of balance and equilibrium. Often when we are making major life changes, we need protection and guidance. As a young child, it is very important to feel safe. The Christian prayer calling on the guardian angel has brought peace to many children: \Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide.\ In much the same way, as adults we have learned to surround ourselves with white light when in danger or doubt. Do you feel safe and secure? Call for the assistance of higher forces. They will come and tenderly embrace you.