Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman May 6, 2013 - 10 Signs You're at the End of Your Energy Road

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      May 5, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      How are you doing after last week? It was definitely challenging, a watershed moment in the ascension process. We opened a long-dormant portal to 5D energy on Friday, May 3, just in time for this week's 2nd eclipse in our current cycle of three. I think the rest of the month is going to be pretty interesting on a global scale. In the 2013 predictions (which you can read here ) I wrote that in May a lot of secrets would be uncovered and this possibly includes the disclosure movement, which insists that governments reveal the truth about ET knowledge, collusion and collaboration. There is a lot we have not been told and when the truth is revealed, it will be a huge surprise to many people about how much is happening and how long it has been going on.

      With the opening of this new portal we now have full access to 5D energy, which is going to create some disturbances in our lives. This is a collision between duality and one-ness, polarity and connection, love and fear. It doesn't have to be a collision, it can be an integration but collision-force change is barreling down the pike now and it will soon be all too clear, to more and more people, that the 3D paradigms are no longer going to function as they did before.

      You will see this in your life too, as you will read in this week's message, "10 Ways to Know You're at the End of Your Energy Road." You can read the full article on the blog and see whether your life has run out of gas. Celebrate it because it means you're ready to integrate new energy. Stay in your intention for what you want in your life, that's how we create energy for change in the world.
      I believe that we are in the period the bible describes as the 'end of days' and it doesn't have to be the fire and brimstone prophecies of the past. We have the ability to create any reality we desire, so it is important for us to stay focused on our most powerful, joyful, peaceful and fulfilling intentions. We can be "filled full" of anything we want, so why not make it the best and most wonderful things we can think of?
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, May 8, 2013 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page.

      10 Signs You're at the End of Your Energy Road
      I could have called this article '10 ways to know that your life is out of gas' because that is what being at the end of an energy road feels like, a car that has run out of gas and isn't going anywhere. This just means that the path you are on has no more energy for you and there is no more than can be created in that energetic space because you're now at a different energy level. If you read my Facebook page, I posted a few days ago that we all assisted in opening and activating an energy portal this week, one that has been around, but dormant, for eons. With this new energy portal we have access to so many new and different frequencies which will make you more aware of the limitations of your current path and realize that so much more is available to you. You're at the end of your energy road and time to consider changing from unleaded to rocket fuel...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, May 8  at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in May 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064