Pleiadedolphininfos: Hilarion's Weekly Message ~ The Arcturian Group ~ AA Channelled Messages

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      May 5-12, 2013
      Beloved Ones,

      Throughout the cosmos, alignments are taking place which have been anticipated for several thousands of years. These are opening up greater access to the knowledge held within each soul, for each of you hold a vast store of knowledge through many ages that have come and gone. It is a time for spending in stillness and a state of listening within as your world is reconnected to the rest of the galaxy - an event which heralds the understanding that humanity is not alone in the endless sea of other stars, planets and worlds. This means that the Earth is entering a new position in the heavens and that it is a new beginning for all.
      Read more »

      http://www.onenessofall.com
                                       MAY 5, 2013

      Greetings dear ones.  We come today to tell you of the many changes we see happening in your world.  Light energy is increasing each day which in turn is exposing much that has been kept hidden for years.  Do not despair if you do not see these changes yourselves because your news is not reporting to you that which we see.  What we see has to do with energy--souls awakening  and   planetary consciousness lifting to new and higher levels. This in turn is allowing people to see where and how they are being used and lied to by those that would keep the world in the old ways for  personal profit.  This is how change happens.

      Evolution manifests in the small events of daily life--a smile to or from a stranger, comfort to someone suffering loss, or  the  recognition of another's true identity even if they are unaware of it.  Learn to live in compassion dear ones, not in sympathy for in sympathy you align yourself with the lower energies that the other is suffering from.  This is an  important point for those of  you who work with people in some capacity.
      Read more »

      AARaphael-II(Translated on the 04.05.2013, original language German)
      My beloved humans on earth. It’s time you realize that I’m not just a Archangel, but also a creature of God. A creature of God like you are. I am not more or less the you are. This is something you always have to understand and this is so important.

      You have been left to long with wrong knowledge about us and our task’s only to misguide you about your beliefs about the church, the religion or the pope. The pope himself is only a puppet for the men that are controlling the affairs and the processes on earth. They try in different ways to manipulate and show you how weak and insignificant you are.
      Read more »
      images❤ Here’s a message that I got this morning, as I was waking up.  It’s from Archangel Haniel, and she addresses our frustrations over trying to help our family and friends to embrace new ideas.

      HANIEL:

      It is no small feat, oftentimes, to aid in the expansion of the awareness of those closest to you.  We sense your frustrations and heed your calls for help in this matter.  First, I would like to make it clear that the resistance you are encountering is to be taken not as a sign of weakness but as a sign of a person’s strength.  They are strong in their convictions, however flawed those convictions might be.  Observe how intently they hold onto these beliefs and know that once they are in possession of their full awareness, they shall hold on equally tightly to their newly discovered ideals.  See how they grasp onto what they know now as reality.  They cling,  steadfastly defending the old ways, even in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  They do this because those ways are their comfort space and it is what they believe they have always only known.  The old beliefs are very clearcut and provide a seemingly safe and well-defined place within which to operate.  This is their comfort zone, their “not-so-sacred” sacred space.  There is a comfort in this type of conformity, albeit a very temporary one.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google