Quado's Garden: Accept Yourself

    Message 1 of 11 , May 5 1:06 AM
      The energies of April were quite intense for all of us. The experiences, while unique to where each of us are within our life paths are, at the same time, apart of what constitutes the Matrix that we are apart of. Within the experiences each of us, to the degrees that we have been growing, have been coming through a period of self-reflection/examination, releasing, transforming, transmuting and most importantly on acceptance. We could say that at the heart of everything that has been foundation which is accepting ourselves as we are in each moment. It does not mean that we are not making responsible choices nor not taking steps for change in areas that we see and know call for them. Rather we are embracing just that by seeing ourselves fully in the moment. Accepting and loving every part, every aspect, of ourselves especially those parts which we truly wish to see change.

      There is the vital first step on transformation. It is a definitive moment where we can open our arms wide. They do not open as in we are giving up. Rather that we are give ourselves permission to let go of judgment and that when we embrace even those areas we wish to see change that is what happens in that very moment. That act of pure, true unconditional love (that acceptance of you as you are) activates the highest and deepest level of consciousness where you are enveloping yourself into a cocoon that transcends everything. The releasing of what was and the weaving of the new, the reawakening of your Divine Spirit Within as the past, present and future becomes One in that very moment. Yes there will still be a process but it is one created and born from that deepest, highest and most Divine place at the very center of Who You Are.

      The inner struggle and war has come to end by your conscious choice to accept and love yourself fully, totally and unconditionally. You will discover that in the process you become more and more free in expressing, manifesting and living this Truth in harmony with Our Mother Earth and all that live here and in the worlds beyond and within as well. Feel the Love, Accept the Love, Be the Love and You are Accepting, Experiencing, Embracing and Being Love in the same moment. *:x lovestruck

      Accept Yourself

      Today, accept and love every part of yourself, even those parts of yourself that you most wish to see change.

      That which you resist is held into constant being through your resistance.  That which you love and accept has a pathway to transform through love.

      If you had a friend who gained weight, would you turn from her?  Would you tell her that she looked terrible, criticize her for allowing herself to get that way?  No, of course not.  You would love her, no matter how she looked.  You would make sure she felt safe and accepted, no matter what she had done or what had happened to her.

      Treat yourself like this, like a dearly loved friend.  Accept yourself, approve of yourself, completely, exactly as you are.  Embrace every part of yourself as a part of yourself.  Give yourself love, unconditional love, and absolute and complete approval.  Just as you are.  Exactly like this.  You are exactly as you should be in this moment.

      End the resistance.  End the struggle.  Accept yourself.  Love yourself.  And through this unconditional acceptance and love, that which does not belong with you will have an opportunity to slip peacefully away.