[ANGEL] 15 Taurus, The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 15 , May 4, 2013

      15 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Jromoni’

       Beloved,

      Divine Love Conquers All.

       It is the only vibration that does.

      Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance and eyes that see through a heart of love, with meditations of flowing feelings of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that result in sudden good fortune.

      Making money easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence.’

      There are times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

         This is done through activating  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love for all.

       When this is combined with understanding and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation and the importance of connecting to and following
      clear inner guidance, then mastery of cause and effect is attained.

      Such wealth, riches, and surplus money obtained in this way brings happiness and harmony, and is not a hindrance to spiritual development.

      ‘J-R-O-M-O-N-I’

      J… We express all levels and forms of divine love’s ecstasy into material manifestation.

      *

      R… We inspire utilizing insights and creativity gained from mental growth that allows a person to clearly understand and articulate practical information,

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…and to see all through the eyes of love divine, transmuting in this way into divine perfection.
      We help attract success, luck, and good fortune, yet respect harmony and karmic law impeccably.

      *

      M…  We teach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…This is done with cognition brought about by love divine and acute discernment of karmic implications of success and potential need for divine interference for the sake of justice,

      *

      N…as absolute master of people, using the attractive laws of emotion to attract everything material to those who are worthy, in order to solve problems easily.

      *

      I…Flashes of memory and conscience evoke the greatest miracles in the material world.

      These include making discoveries and accurate predictions etc.

      ******

      The melody of our name is G-sharp, C, D-sharp, C, D, D-sharp, C,A, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Archangel-Gabriel1

      Note:  We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish in healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

      According to the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection is manifested with the combination of three divine virtues.

      These are Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditated on in the Akashic level of

      consciousness-penetrating-all, and the divine virtue of the cosmic language,

      the letter H, meditated on in the mental level, and the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness,

      the letter W, meditated on in the feeling level.

      This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

      Secondly, the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

      is clearly understood concerning these virtues.

      Finally, flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

      is focused on in the feeling nature.

      **********

      Furthermore, it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

      To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first two meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  This means that twice you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations in which you flow with feelings of the divine virtue.  Enough clarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

       Footnotes

      * Names,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 15 , May 4, 2013

        *

        DIVINE PROTECTION

        Note:

        We have, each of us, a great work to accomplish in healing our planet, ourselves and each other, and manifesting Heaven on Earth.

        Accordingto the ancient teachings, the power of miraculous healing and protection is manifested with the combination of three divine virtues.

         Referred to as 'the master's backstroke', these three virtues used together return harmful energies back to the sender for instant karmic return.

        Theseare Cosmic Love, the letter J, meditatedon in the Akashic level of

        consciousness-penetrating-all,and the divine virtue of the cosmic language,

        theletter H, which is the skill of focusing on a virtue in desire, thought, feeling and sensation, seen clearly on the mental level, and the virtue of Cosmic unification of consciousness,

        theletter W, meditated on in the feeling level.

        Thismeans that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

        Secondly,the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

        is clearly understood mentally, so that this love is seen connecting with all concerned on all levels  of desire, thought, feelings and sensations.

        Finally,flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

        is focused on in the feeling nature.  Feelings of oneness with others flow, creating changes on the physical plane.

        **********

        Furthermore,it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  Thismeans that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

        To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  Thefirst four meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  Thismeans that four times you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  thedivine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Thenthere must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Nextfollows four hundred meditations in which you flow with feelings of the divine virtue.  Enoughclarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

        Archangel-Gabriel1

         Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographicalbook, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 15 , May 5, 2014

        15 degrees Taurus

        TheAngels of Sudden Good Fortune

        Also known as

        The Angels of

          Jromoni

         Beloved,

        Thereare times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

           This is done through activating  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love for all.

         When this is combined with understanding and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation, and the importance of connecting to and following
        clear inner guidance, then a certain mastery of cause and effect is attained.

        Divine Love Conquers All.

         It is the only frequency that does.

        dont wait

        Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance through eyes that see with a heart of love, especially with meditations of flowing feelings of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that attract and result in sudden good fortune.

        Makingmoney easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence.

         i believe

[...]

        Twin Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

        Footnotes

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 4 of 15 , Nov 6, 2014

        15 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

        Also known as

        The Angels of

          Jromoni

         Beloved,

        Divine Love directed by clear inner guidance through eyes that see with a heart of love, especially with meditations of flowing emotions of supreme divine happiness, create causes in the physical world that attract and result in sudden good fortune.

        Thereare times when Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness .

           We inspire activating divine love and inner guidance,  a focus, a concentration, within the heart of flowing divine love.

[...]

        M…  Weteach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through emotions

        Message 5 of 15 , May 4, 2015

          15 degrees Taurus

[...]

          M…  Weteach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling emotions.

[...]

          the letter W, meditated on in the feeling emotional level.

          This means that each time miraculous healing or protection is desired, a person unites in consciousness with cosmic love penetrating all creation.

          Secondly,the divine virtue of the cosmic language, which is the “Power of the Word”,

          is clearly understood concerning these virtues.

          Finally, flowing feelings of the cosmic unification of consciousness, the letter W,

          is focused on in the emotional nature.

          **********

          Furthermore,it is possible to create a reliable “volt” of a divine virtue.  This means that through repeated concentrations of a particular virtue, the ability to “summon” its power like a lightning bolt is attained.

          To create a “volt” requires 462 meditations.  The first four meditations are done with primary attention on the akashic level.  This means that four times you experience clearly, in your consciousness,  the divine virtue penetrating everything in all creation.  Then there must be sixty concentrations of this virtue on an intellectual level, in which you clearly visualize, understand and merge your spirit with the meaning of the virtue in its purity.  Next follows four hundred meditations in which you flow with emotions of the divine virtue.  Enough clarity and power are accumulated in this way so that whenever you wish to “volt” the divine virtue into manifestation, through inner guidance, you may.

          Twin Souls***Twin Flames***One Love*** 11

          Footnotes

          Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a

          Message 6 of 15 , May 3, 2016

             The 15th degree of each sign is the purest essence of the sign, because it is the furthest distance from the sign before and the sign after it.
            Taurus is one of the four fixed signs, referred to in the bible as "the four living creatures before the throne of God".
            The four fixed signs are one each in fire, air, water, and earth.
            Taurus is the earth, the place of heaven on earth.
            Therefore, as you can see, it is divine perfection for each of us to experience wonderful blessings each day that bring joy.
            It has been written that many sudden changes bringing good fortune and happiness will bloom at this time.

            15 degrees Taurus

            The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

            Also known as

            The Angels of

              Jromoni

             Beloved,

             Divine Love manifests good luck for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, justice, change and happiness.

            Remember that emotions activate the quantum field.

            Emotions are compressed information, like zip files, that determine what manifests on the physical level.

            Emotions of happiness and joy, and love, and all the beautiful emotions of divine awareness,

            guarantee that only heavenly realities manifest on the physical level.

               We inspire in the sons and daughters of divine being, a focus, a concentration, within the heart, of flowing divine love for all,

            so that whatever is imperfect and needs transmutation, inwardly or outwardly,

            automatically has what it needs to attract a new state that brings harmony.

            .

             When this love is combined with understanding,

            and meditating on the importance of divine happiness for everything in creation,

              the importance of connecting to and following clear inner guidance is embraced,

            so that a certain mastery of cause and effect is attained.

            Divine Love Conquers All.

             It is the only frequency that does.

            dont wait

            Divine Love,

            directed by clear inner guidance coming through seeing with a heart of love,

            Message 7 of 15 , May 4

               The 15th degree of each sign is the purest essence of the sign,
               because it is the furthest distance from the sign before and the sign after it.

              Taurus is one of the four fixed signs,
               referred to in the bible as "the four living creatures before the throne of God".

              The four fixed signs are one each in fire, air, water, and earth.

              Taurus is the earth, the place of heaven on earth.

              Therefore, as you can see,
              it is divine perfection for each of us to experience wonderful blessings each day that bring joy.

              "Make a joyful noise all ye lands."