Kaya Dreams: How To Find Your Birth Angel

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 11:39 PM
      Very grateful for a beloved friend and Soul Sister, Nanda, who shared this link on another forum. I do recommend any so interested to explore Kaya's website and did the birth angel calculations with my results below to share. :) Love, Shay

      18-03 15:37
      Physical level:*72. Mumiah
      Emotional level:*70. Jabamiah
      Intellectual level:*47. Asaliah

      72 Mumiah

      Qualities

      • Rebirth
      • Sows the seed of a new life
      • Understanding of the law of reincarnation
      • Announces the end of one cycle and the beginning of a new one
      • Brings to an end, helps terminate what has been started
      • Concrete realizations, materialization
      • Concerns medicine and health
      • Terminal phase in which the seed of renewal is found
      • Accompanying the dying
      • Great experience of life
      • Opening of consciousness

      Distortions

      • Suicide, unconscious death
      • Despair, dead end, depression, blocked horizon
      • Repudiates one's own existence, negative influence
      • Bad health, handicap
      • Collapse, ruin, loss of employment, of spouse, of friends, etc.
      • Goes from one experience to the next without understanding
      • Seeks to convince
      • Goes against the natural order
      • Forces materialization
      • Lacks openness

      Situations and Common Problems

      • Accompanying the dying
      • Birth, giving birth
      • Death
      • Depression
      • Dying, Accompanying the
      • End of life
      • Exhaustion
      • Fatigue
      • Intestines
      • Rebirth
      • Reincarnation
      • Suicides
      • Tiredness

      Calendars and Residence

      Physical:March 16 to March 20
      Emotional: January 08 , March 20 , June 02 , August 16 , October 29
      Intellectual:Every day from 23:40 to 23:59
      Residence:
      Yesod Specificity :Yesod

      Audio clips (you will need RealPlayer)

      MP3 Downloads

      © Universe/City Mikael Publishing

      http://www.ucm.ca/en/angels/70-jabamiah.html

      70 Jabamiah

      Qualities

      • Alchemy
      • Transforms evil into good
      • Healing
      • Regenerates, revitalizes, re-establishes harmony
      • Transforms, transmutes into spiritual gold
      • Masters instincts
      • Guides the first steps of the deceased into the other world
      • Transforms society with enlightened ideas
      • Helps accompany the dying

      Distortions

      • Blockage, retention
      • Tendency to get bogged down
      • Problems of obesity
      • Incomprehension of good and evil
      • Atheism, disbelief
      • Conflict, confrontation
      • Incurable disease
      • Fear of change and death
      • Outbursts, excessive reactions
      • Heaviness, overflow
      • Incapable of setting objectives

      Situations and Common Problems

      • Accompanying the dying
      • Cancer
      • Death
      • Digestion
      • Dying, Accompanying the
      • Intestines
      • Kidney stones
      • Liver
      • Mother
      • Stomach
      • Transformation

      Calendars and Residence

      Physical:March 06 to March 10
      Emotional: January 06 , March 18 , May 31 , August 14 , October 27
      Intellectual:Every day from 23:00 to 23:19
      Residence:
      Yesod Specificity :Netzach

      Audio clips (you will need RealPlayer)

      MP3 Downloads

       © Universe/City Mikael Publishing

      http://www.ucm.ca/en/angels/47-asaliah.html

      47 Asaliah

      Qualities

      • Contemplation
      • Glorification of the Divine, mystical experience
      • Global perspective, overall view
      • Contemplates from an elevated viewpoint
      • Synthesizes information easily
      • Initiate, supra-normal faculties
      • Pedagogue, instructor, professor
      • Psychologist
      • Finds Truth in little everyday things
      • Revelation of Cosmic Processes
      • Strategist, creative genius, talent for planning
      • Intuitive, balanced, radiates from discernment and integrity
      • Great interest in the esoteric

      Distortions

      • Immoral and scandalous action
      • Inverted truth, dishonesty, charlatan, fake teacher
      • False beliefs, blind admiration, teaching of erroneous and dangerous systems
      • Excessive dissecting and analyzing
      • Lies, error of evaluation, ignorance
      • Attributes the reincarnation of famous people to oneself
      • Sexual abuse and waste

      Situations and Common Problems

      • Education
      • Perspicacity
      • Teaching

      Calendars and Residence

      Physical:November 13 to November 17
      Emotional: February 23 , May 07 , July 21 , October 04 , December 15
      Intellectual:Every day from 15:20 to 15:39
      Residence:
      Tiphereth Specificity :Hod